<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
is it possible if anyone can upload this lakorn onto youtube when it airs? 'cause my computer is very slow and if i download it will take forever. please?

tinah

sarNie Coma
same for me Wulnusa!..i also hope someone could upload it for us on youtube or atleast the opening theme

cant wait to see it tommrow :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 1.

the background to the opening credit is really nice and they did a great job with the custom/setting. P'Gai always go all out. Its really like from the old days and especially the song being played in the background

Joy already told paul shes pregnant with him. cant wait to see the next epi

oh Paul,Dome and Yai Sira are brothers

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Oops, i can't wait to watch it. You are lucky, tinah to get to watch first. Thank for the inform there. Have they introduced all the main characters yet?

tinah

sarNie Coma
nope, they didnt show everyone cuz Au hasnt appeared and nothing exciting happen yet

cant wait to see the next epi though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep Benz will have a miscarriage. It was probaly when she fell down the stairs and thats the same time Joy/Paul got into a car accident

I dont know about the other brother but Dome and Paul will like Benz and also Au. I wonder whats Au to them..maybe a cousin?

everyones gonna be with the wrong couple besides Yai Sira cuz i think hes getting with Meji

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i luv this lakorn. Benz is so good at her role. Everyone is doin a great job. I luv the clothes, the era, and the songs. Everything is just great about that lakorn. Joy is not bad as a n'rai and Meji is good too. Paul is good too. I luv the storyline. Totally, in love.

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 2 was interesting!!..the drama has just begun.

Au finally appeared. Hes one of Paul's friend. Pauls already fallen for Benz too.

I feel so bad for benz cuz Meji/Joy is already mean to her but then theres also Mam Vichuda who is the n'rai too. next weeks epi looks more interesting. cant wait! Now Pauls mom gotta deal with Joy. sucks for her

Joy could pull off the n'rai role really well.