<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah Ch3 makes a lot of great lakorns...and this is gonna be one of them...thanks Tinah for the info P'Kai's lakorn are usually good.

I like the wardrobe as well...and all the girls look lovely.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of the opening ceremony at iamvarayuth..everyone looks great!..Aff looks really pretty!

เปิดกล้อง "จอมใจ"

เปิดกล้อง จอมใจ

เปิดกล้อง จอมใจ 16 กรกฎาคม เวลา 10.00 น. เริ่มพิธีบวงสรวงเปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่ “จอมใจ” ฝีมือผู้จัด ไก่ วรายุท จอมใจ ละครแนวพีเรียดรักสี่เส้า นำแสดงโดย ดอม เหมตระกูล เป็น คุณใหญ่ พอล ภัทรพล เป็นคุณกลาง ใหญ่ ศิระ เป็น คุณเล็ก อู๋ ธนากร เป็น คันศร เบ๊นซ์ พรชิตา เป็น แก้ว แอฟ ทักษอร เป็น คุณหญิงเอียด เมจิ ขวัญขินี เป็น พัชรา จอย ลินลนี เป็น ภิรมยา ว่าแล้วไม่รอช้า เริ่มการถ่ายทำทันที... ติดตามความเคลื่อนไหวการถ่ายทำได้ที่นี่

Jessica

sarNie Egg
The costumes look good..benz looks pretty.. I think joy.r looks pretty bad in that pic She looks old or maybe it the curly hair thing.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Tina....

Benz is very pretty....even though I don' t like Paul, but in this picture with Benz, he look alright..

No matter what, I'll watch this lakorn 'cause of Benz and Khun Kai warayt as a director....

scarlett

sarNie Egg
I might watch it, but paul is in it...never was a fan of him...i think he is one of the ? pe'ek that i seem so far...but I guess benz and dome makes up for that.

wow, Joy.r is going to N'rai?...I has a feeling that she going to be a n'rai forever... Once a N'rai, always a N'rai, but they had to risk the fact that if they took on a N'ai role, they could have been N'rai forever.
unless u they are really popular like Benz, Aum, Noon, Ann who have a lot of fans they can sucessfully switched roles & still be the neék

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the news is on this lakorn..can anyone translate it please

'แอฟ' อยู่ตัวนางเอกนิ่ม อยากลองร้ายสลับฉาก

เพราะหน้าตาเรียบร้อยเลยหนีไม่ค่อยพ้นบทสาวนิ่มๆ อย่างในละครเรื่องล่าสุด “จอมใจ” ทางช่อง 3 แต่ หารู้ไม่ว่า แอฟ-ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ น่ะอยากหนีความจำเจบ้าง “ดีใจที่ได้ร่วมงานกับพี่ไก่ค่ะ เพราะเป็นแฟนละครของพี่ไก่ตั้งแต่สมัยปริศนา ตอนนั้นแอฟยังเล็กมาก พอได้มาเล่นละครเรื่องนี้เลยดีใจมาก บทจะเป็น ม.ร.ว. เรียบร้อย มีอารมณ์ กุ๊กกิ๊กๆ เล่นกับพี่เบนซ์ แต่ พี่เค้าไม่เรียบร้อยเท่าแอฟจะเล่นจากเด็กๆจนโตเป็นสาว ไม่ถึงกับยากหรอกค่ะ สำหรับบทที่ผ่านมาจะเจอแต่เรียบร้อยๆ ไม่ถึงกับเบื่อนะคะเดี๋ยวไม่มีใครจ้าง(หัวเราะ) แต่ถ้าถามว่าอยากลองบทอื่นบ้างมั้ย ก็อยากลองค่ะ อยากลองหลายๆแบบ อาจจะไม่ต้องเป็นนางเอกเรียบร้อยก็ได้ หรือบทร้ายก็ประเภทร้ายลึก ร้ายแบบที่มีเหตุผล ถ้าร้ายวี้ดว้ายคงทำไม่ได้”.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm really excited about this lakorn...if everyone can just put aside paul's looks, he really is a great actor...he won me over by his performance in Sai Luerd Hang Ruk with Aum P. He was so sweet in there!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul grew on me..see him so many times so i dont really mind him anymore..lol..just depends who is he getting with..lets say he gets with aom or ann then i would probaly mind..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
next year? oh my god...i can't wait to watch this one.....
its just a prediction so dont take my word for it.. :D hopefully we'll see it this year..if not..theres still benz other lakorn with janie that we will see..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THis going to be another lakorn to look forward too. I can't wait till it airs. The casts look very interesting and I know they will do their role well. Thank to those that bring us the news.