<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:Runs around the house bumping into furniture like crazy: I can't believe it please let it be true and no change in prek and nek I love p'Num and p'Kob together and even though there last one wasn't so good I still want to see them together...oh yes yes let it be a revenge type of lakorn with kiss/slap scenes adn prek does everything keep nek with him and let them have lots of sweet scenes together.... :w000t: :lol:

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! I' soo excited to see them on screen together again =) Wow, this time the wait wasn't too long hehehe..I can't wait to see it and i really hope it's gonna be a drama with some romantic scenes between them =) wow..i'm so happy :D

ning

sarNie Egg
i'm glad Kob and Num are gonna do another lakorn together but DAMN why does it have to be with Red Drama?!!!! man i rather see them in a Daravdo production. at least with daravdo u can have some hope with their lakorn turning out good but Red Drama there's such a lesser chance of that happening. it better not be another comedy either. well i guess on the bright side of it...were getting to see Kob with Num again.

oh wait i just remember that a couple of years ago Kob did say she and Num might have another lakorn together with Red Drama (about a month after the news came out that her and Num were going to star in Khun Paw Rub Jarng). at the time she said that it might be a period lakorn or that it was a drama (modern)...i can't remember which one but some of u who always visited Kob's ETA forum at the time might remember the interview/article. dang it took them about 2 years to finalize the decision. let's hope it's a drama. ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
yes !!! woo-hoo!!!!

please let it be ..

she run, he run and grap or swoop her in his arms OR
he kiss, she slap, then he kiss again OR
LOST OF HUGGING! :lmao:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
maybe the plot should sorta similar to "GOONG" it would be cool and cute and different for thai dramas. Wait, was there nay thai drama that was similar to goong plot?

S

sunflower

OMGosh you guys are so funnie :loool: ...... i can't believe you guys are so excited... :sweat: .... if you ask me... i'm not excited at all... well i did faint like ONLY 3 times when i read this topic :ph34r: ..

OKAY OKAY!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED!!!!!!! OMGOSH I HOPE IT'S LIKE A SLAP/KISS/SLAP/KISS... LOTS OF NUM GRABBING KOB'S ARM... AND PULLING HER IN AND HUGGING HER AND KOB IS LIKE STUNNED AND JUST STAYS PUT... AND THAN I WANT A SCENE WHERE KOB IS LIKE IN THE KITCHEN COOKING OR SOMETHING AND NUM COMES UP BEHIND HER AND HUG HER FROM THE BACK AND GIVE HER A KISS ON HER CHEEK AND... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

okay.... i'm fine... OMGOSH.. IF ANYONE SEES ANYMORE NEWS OR PICTURES YOU BETTER POST IT HERE! GOT IT!?!?! :angry: ... it's gonna be a good lakorn... it's gonna be a good one.. IT BETTER BE OR ELSE I'M GONNA TELL ALL MY KOB FANS TO COMPLAIN TO THE COMPANY :( ..

OMGosh.. i hope it's something like SayRa DaRun... or Silamanee ;)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hahahaah....you gals so funnie..

Are the comment would like to see SLAP/KISS/SLAP/KISS

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
LOL...Sunflower...

um...since Kob did say she heard about Chaleuy Suk rumor and she stated that she is always open to do this lakorn with Num...if Num has time and the elders approve...what do you think? Is it that lakorn?....anyways as long as it's not a comedy then it's fine with me...but wow 3 pages and there's not even a title yet...funny

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I would love it if they remake Chaluey sak. I think they are the perfect couple to do this remake. My friends Mom is so excited and she agree that they should star in Chaley sak. She also wants them to goout in real life which is rare for her since she doesnt really care who going out with who.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Chaluey sak isn't RS lakorn lol

Chaluey Sak is a revenge, kidnapping plot right??? and something about princess too??

i'm so happy about this news...ahhh...my power couple is together again

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the news, you don't how happy I am right now, Love both of them, I wish they will end up together hehehehe :p :D :)

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
You girls thoght their last lakorn was not good? I thoght it was really good except it didn't have much sweet scenes. I like it better than Num's last lakorn with Janie. I can't wait to see them in a lakorn together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Num say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Num Sornram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
I'm so excited, hope to see confirmation from both :wub:
This is awesome, Kob is in lots of dramas this yr :w000t:
[post="85926"][/post]​
Hi, can someone give me a summary of this lakorn starring Kob and the guy that is in there (i don't know his name), thanks!

reas1580

sarNie Egg
reas1580 said:
Hi, can someone give me a summary of this lakorn starring Kob and the guy that is in there (i don't know his name), thanks!
[post="87055"][/post]​
Oops, i guess the picture in the quote is not included. But the pics are posted in a few responses on this page, (the guy looks mixed)..