<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Susie

sarNie Adult
well so far i'm up to #5 its good but why does louis have to die. man he can CRY which made me hella cry!!

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
new to this site...was just browsing and searching things here and there and came upon this...just finished watching this lakorn on youtube today...it's a good storyline. i liked it but thought they could have added more to it. num and kob have such a great chemistry together. they make such a cute onscreen couple.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
noi said:
hey can someone upload jun pun dao with kob and num i haven't seen it.
[post="164921"][/post]​
I think we have in SK_Forum and the link still working too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just got to know this lakorn and it said that it is one of the best

I was wondering if there's a place where I could download this lakorn, if there's sub then it will be great

thanks

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
JennieN said:
I just got to know this lakorn and it said that it is one of the best

thanks
[post="165420"][/post]​

This is definitley one of the best...I thought Korean/ Thai drama was not interesting... But this lakorn actually made me like Korean type lakorn more... You should watch this one... :D Num and Kob so cute B)

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I finished watching it. Can't get enough of them. I like it a lot. Wish they would do another lakorn soon.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
hey youa, i tried going to skforum but i think you have to have a special password to get into the media section. can someone upload it here for me.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Vote result from Oops magazine.
Too bad " Doung Jai Patiharn" is not number 1
But P' Num is on the first place for hot p'ek (I'm still happy)

1. Sao Noi Roi Lan
2. Amatalay
3. Doung Jai Patiharn
4. Sam Lom Kub Sam Rao
5. Sa Dud Ruk

1. Num Sornram " Doung Jai Patiharn"
2. Ou Panu " Sao Noi Roi Lan"
3. Paul " Amatalay"
4. Cee Siwat " Sam Lom kub Sam Rao"
5. Andrew " Sa Dud Ruk"

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
when i first watched this lakorn i predicted that num was going to die but i was wrong....i still havent seen the ending of this yet but waiting to!!

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhh. I am frantically waiting until the dubbed last two tapes of this drama comes out. It's such a good drama. I love this line of Num's: "You always said that I don't have a heart but now I do. Everytime you're near, my heart beats faster." So sweet. Lol, but I don't know if that exactly what he said. I'm just translating it into English from the dubbed version lol. But....I think Kob is being a bit tooo stubborn about forgiving Num. I mean, compared to her character in the beginning where she was willing to forgive everyone and try to understand them. And I can't really believe she believes that Num tried to hit her brother and kill him. It makes her love for him really weak in that aspect <_<. But overall, this lakorn is pretty good.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am falling in love with this on screen couple all over again. The couples are so cute, the storyline is good, and the songs of the lakorn in melted my heart...wow..hehe