<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Mdc

sarNie Egg
.... I need to get the rest of the lakorn then.....can't wait...and they are sooo cute together. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The last episode, Teycho and Morin had almost the last half hours to themselves, which was good because there was no pushing and shoving. lol. Except for the pillow fighting scene. Haha.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
I wish I have the all the time to re-watch that part, but i been kind of busy...you gurls so funny Lol :p
[post="161941"][/post]​
I even watch at my work place. I got it play in my computer all day just listen to the voice because I afraid my boss will see it. So, can only listen to it but get to watch a little when he's not around. hheheeeeeeeeee :D :D :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
i dont know, but i wish the lakorn end like 14 episode or something..kinda short tho...hehehe..miss kob on screen already..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hahaha! You guys are so funny. Lol I just watched one time when the lakorn was air. I don't have time to watch it again. Cuz I have lot of Korean and Chinese lakorn to watch too.

Susie said:
so all in all the story line was pretty good right?? what number does it end in tapes??
[post="161942"][/post]​
Only 9 tapes!

As for me the story wasn’t good enough.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i wish this lakorn was longer. i LOVE seeing Num and Kob on screen together, they have such awesome chemistry. the scenes b/t the 2 in this lakorn were awesome. they are sooooooo cute. the storyine was ok, but i loved the way it ended..she really had me believing he was dead...