<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
iluvnumandoil said:
I have it saved on my comp. and watch it threw the x box on my big screen or i just connect my out put straight from the comp to the tv( whatever its called)
[post="159597"][/post]​
wow..how exactly do you do that? what cords do i need?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Well base on this result from Siam bunterng vote it doing pretty good job.

Voting date from August 16-22

Lakorn vote

1. Doung Jai Patiharn Ch7
2. Amatalay Ch3
3. Sa Dood Ruk Ch3
4. Sao Noi Roi Lan Ch7
5. Jao Sao Bhan Rai Ch3
Show and Game
6. Tee Sip Ch3
7. Jun Pun Dao Ch7
8. Tee nee mor chet ch7
9. Game tonkan (dek) ch9
10.Sing roi sing lan ch 5

Male vote

1. Sornram Tappitak Doung Jai Patiharn (Ch 7) 89%
2. Por Nadapadee Jao Sao Bhan Rai (Ch 3) 80%
3. Ou Panu Sao Noi Roi Lan (Ch 7) 77%
4. Cee Sewat Sam lom Sam rao (ch7) 68%
5. Paul P. Amatalay (ch 3) 65%

Female Vote

1. Sovanant Kongying Doung Jai Patiharn (Ch7) 90%
2. Ploy Amatalay (ch 30) 88%
3. Pinky Sao noi roi lan (ch 7) 79%
4. Numfon P. Jao sao bhan rai 75%
5. Numfon K. Anel-thita (ch 5) 70%

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Kob and Sornram are soooo cute. I really loved them together in this lakorn. They are soooo childish in here at times which reminded me of the korean drama Full House's two characters. I noticed the last episode there were many touchy, lovey scenes between Kob and Num..Loved the scene they were in the kitchen cooking and he said something and she goes from behind and hugs him...I am thinking he's thinking.....Yes! Finally got her! Another scene is when Kob told Num when he's all better, Lets get married okay..that totally just touched me...not sure why but it may the way she said it, the look on her face..or just the fact she's the girl and brought it up to the pe'ek..it totally got him all choked up. I couldn't believe the almost ending though...me all in tears thinking Taycho died!! *sigh* unbelievable though,....thank god he didnt'..

Can someone tell me though after he got shot..the Dr told him something else was wrong with him...what did he have that he left the hospital?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Now That what you called the right result!!! :D I love their lakorn..Thanks for the result Num4Ever, you just made my dayyyy :wub:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Now That what you called the right result!!! :D I love their lakorn..Thanks for the result Num4Ever, you just made my dayyyy :wub:
[post="159749"][/post]​
ur welcome anytime ja

saobomp

sarNie Adult
tina said:
Kob and Sornram are soooo cute. I really loved them together in this lakorn. They are soooo childish in here at times which reminded me of the korean drama Full House's two characters. I noticed the last episode there were many touchy, lovey scenes between Kob and Num..Loved the scene they were in the kitchen cooking and he said something and she goes from behind and hugs him...I am thinking he's thinking.....Yes! Finally got her! Another scene is when Kob told Num when he's all better, Lets get married okay..that totally just touched me...not sure why but it may the way she said it, the look on her face..or just the fact she's the girl and brought it up to the pe'ek..it totally got him all choked up. I couldn't believe the almost ending though...me all in tears thinking Taycho died!! *sigh* unbelievable though,....thank god he didnt'..

Can someone tell me though after he got shot..the Dr told him something else was wrong with him...what did he have that he left the hospital?
[post="159746"][/post]​
because the bullet shot through the heart. they are not able to heal it completely bc the stitch cant seal the womb. there will be leaking that could cause him to die due to the blood not stop bleeding that's y u see blood absorbing through his shirt when they were sitting and talking in the porch...

oh and that shot will is to help for the mean time...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST WANT TO SAID SOMETHING ..THIS IS MY OPINION..I
BE WATCH KOB S I NOTICE SHE BE IN THE INDUSTRY FOR SO LONG
STILL BEABLE TO STAY ON #1 SPOT AND ALSO PULLING
REALLY GOOD RATING FOR THE COMPANY WITH HAVE TO
SHOWING ALOTS....UNLIKE THE OTHER ACTRESS..THE NEW ONES
AND ABOUT THE ACTING NOBODYS IS PERFECT..BUT ALTEAST
SHE STILL STAND TALL..FOR OVER 20 YEARS....AS FOR THE
SKILL THE WAY THE ACT IS DEPEND ON DIRCTOR AND THE
WRITING..AND YOU CAN'T PUT THAT ON ACTRESS...THEY READ
THE BOOK AND JUST FOLLWING WHATEVER THE DIRCTOR
TOLD THEIR TO DO...THE REASON I LOVE HER AND ANN.T
IS THAT THEY STAY NATURAL DON'T REVEAL ALOTS AND
LOVE THEIR THE WAY THEY HANDLE THEIR FANS...LIKE
THEY UP FRONT PERSON..NOT COMPLAINT THIS OR THAT OR
FLAUNTING WHATEVER THEY GOT..LOVE THEIR PERSONALITY
AND NOT STUCK UP...NOW THE NEW ACTRESS I SURE THE
GOOD , THEY SHOWING OFF TOO MUCH..I KNOW IN THE
INSDUTRY WHERE YOU MAKE MONEY..BUT NOT TO THE
POINT THAT YOU REVEALED BARE SKIN TOO MUCH..SO IF
I OFFENDER ANYONES I AM NOT SORRY THAT IS MY OPINION..
LOVE THEY SINCE I WAS 10..AND STILL LOVE THEIR NOW..
WHO CAN YOU TELL ME THAT STAY IN INDUSTRY FOR OVER 15
TO 20 YEARS AND STILL PULLING HIGH RATING LIKE THIS TWO...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the result num4ever!..thats a really close percentage right there!..glad to see most of the lakorns im watching doing well!..especially sadut ruk and it just recently aired..it beat the other lakorn that been aired :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
SunStar said:
wow..how exactly do you do that? what cords do i need?
[post="159705"][/post]​
the cord is a dvi (digital video) and you must have a hdtv with a dvi input
and your pc must have a video card with a dvi output....when im on iptv i use my tv as a monitor

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
natty said:
lol blue... first off i used your name.. because just earlier i did comment on kob's crying.. and i wasnt on the side of the majority who praises her exceptionally crying ability... so when you just said that we or actually some people need to just let her be..so i believe i was those among teh some people... it wasnt to just go after you.... it's just that i like to mention names sometime, especially when i'm replying to it or commenting on it.. not make it broad ja that way when replied, it can be directed back to me...

but anyways.. for me it's not negative comments about stars that i dont like, opinions are opinions.. either you can take it or cry like a baby about it right? cant stop you there.. what get me posting and rolling my eyes are people who just read comments from one forum and instead of posting there, they hop onto another forum and whine and complain about it.. so when i see that.. it just cracks me up and i just have to comment (blame it on me being too damn bored with life).. it's not in my nature to just sit back and go "oh my god was she talking about me since i did say that?" lol.. not in my nature as i'm sure isnt in yours.. (oh btw the above is not directed at you and i'm not offending you here.. it's just in general and examples)

and yes i did said that fans made me hate a particular star.. but it's not fans who voice opinions such as for example fans who said their star are acts way better or more sexier or prettier.. no those dont annoy me or make me hate their stars.. it's fans who straight out bash.. for example like groups of fanatics who straight out and call Aum a slut or a whore or say "she might as well strip!"..then turn around and praise their god sent innocent star even if her skirts are short and her cleavage is showing.. it other words hyprocrits.... just makes me laugh... i guess you cant call it hate since hate is such a strong word.. but more of "mahn sai".. cus seriously.. no stars are innocent.. not even my adoring angel Aom..
i guess i should explain why i comment and judge kob so much and harshly.. it's because she's been in the industry longer then most nang'eks out there and given the title thailand #1 nang'ek so that means to me, her acting ability should be above or slightly level to those newer nang'eks and even the new comers... yes i do base actresses and actors on their abilities not just on favortism... anyways however i dont see it that way (everyone opinions on this is different).. but because she's been in this industry for so long and gained so many loyal fans, my comment just annoyed alot of people especially those who believe she can do no wrong and great at everything (every star has these fans)... i mean if i say "poo acting sucks" i'm sure majority of the people would agree with me at this moment right? well that might not be so if i say this 15-20 years from now when and if she gains as much loyal fans... see where i'm going here? with such a grand title and years of experience comes criticisms right? and that is what i would like people who get so offended by (i'll just say my) comments....
like mai said in spicy.. maybe we should blame her crying (which i do believe was quite annoying since i'm more of the silent cryer) on the directors.. cus obviously it was mention that she do silent crying too..
[post="159428"][/post]​
Some people...?Let me be specific then, Since the person asked "She doesn't know what forum stated it"...second Aum and Noon's name were among not sure if it was that person or the one after...lol..I thought it was fresh and new that's going on right now didn't know if it was happening since I don't visit many forums anymore too busy working.. ^_^ And I have learn to stop visiting forums where constant stars not just Kob are criticized the environment isn't healthy especially when some of those stars I like ...

Oh okay so let me use Aum and Kob since these two have fans that have been beefing since who knows when and I'm sure it's one of the reason behind comments asking what forums mention Kob can't cry...even non fans have converted...like me...but I wouldn't use the term that I've always been an Aum fan I would rather say I'm one of those converted fans...like I stated in some forums if anyone visits them I use to not like Aum since she was always being compared to Kob...and Kob is my #1 n'ek...I just didn't like that but I never diss her besides calling her miss Olive Oil...but then I learned to see her in a new light and thought she was cool, pretty, etc...but that was pre-crotch touching posts, pre everything about me is real, pre boob grabbing(I brushed that aside being a good fan that I am)..and even now as annoyed by her comments I'm still a fan but until when who knows if she keeps this up..etc..

Oh Natty...like you said I find that annoying too...especially those who preach but yet don't practice...I find this comment hipocritical...don't you think now honestly you or someone you know haven't brought topics or comments on topics that were started from other forums and passed on to another...really be honest.... something on translation conflictions?..I believe before I left a certain forum I saw plenty brought from ahem "Interlove" and if I am correct I'm sure what I stated here is being mention at that forum right now ^_^ "ahem"
what get me posting and rolling my eyes are people who just read comments from one forum and instead of posting there, they hop onto another forum and whine and complain about it.. so when i see that.. it just cracks me up and i just have to comment (blame it on me being too damn bored with life)..
So right now we are all doing that...but the difference is I never stress "HATE" I have no problem with bringing topics from other forums....

Since we are on the topics of enlighten here?

Natty if you want to know more, if you wonder why is BlueMoon defending Kob I thought she was an Aum fan, since you might be confused thinking that I'm hardcore Aum fan...since I remember you said in APC that I was a Spy...lol...I never got that but now I do..I guess first impression does make a difference...anyhow I am still friends with Aum's fan like Noy, Siya, Noun, just a few to names so just because I'm not at a certain forum doesn't mean I change or hate a certain actress like I said I'm friends with many fans of different stars...and if you want to know more just ask...it just get complicated when people don't ask....

I don't have problem with her being sexy but I wouldn't call some pose sexy... and I was a big fan but now I'm just a fan sad but true...but I've been pretty clear on how Aum's photo shoot(the ones where she's touching her so called crotch area etc and more) have been getting on my nerves so did my feeling for the girl change...oh yes it did...I'm honest and I admit it right there!

And if you feel that us Kob's fan and I'm gonna say Kob fan...are the worst of the worst I guess you honestly don't see it...but that doesn't surprise me. I'm not saying they're better but don't think they are the worst either...

LOL...

And if you want to know I've been a Kob fan for a long time as for Aum I only liked her from Maenak/Raknakara thought she was really cool but I watched her old lakorns too, just like Kob, Anne, Joy, Anne Siriam,etc..but then you wouldn't know since you don't visit Kob's Korner lol..and oh my dear Staffs at SWeetkob knows firsthand that I'm an Aum fan too...I'm not hiding or wearing a mask and pretending that I am Anti-Aum since I love Kob...it's not necessary I was always a Kob fan even some of my Aum's fan, Anne's fan, Aom's fan know who I am a fan of.....Nancyvang, Sadwintr, and Youa...they all know ...and I'm sure the members do too...and I'm not just a one star fan...I love Anne T, Joy, Aom, Vicky, Kwan, Pok etc so many and I guess they know that too...and guess what they are all here and reading my comments *waves*...as for guys it's Andrew and Chakrit...Oil took the spot a mear temporary in the #2 spot only cuz I like Pleung Payu...but it was over and done with after that ended...that was my moment of passion I guess like some had with Pepper in Leh Ratree but I'm still an Oil fan have been since the Lift and Oil days...

Okay to be continued...I was fascinated by her same old same old as anyone else...like those who just recently last year or so got an interest in Aum..... but I guess it's normal to be fascinated by stars...like right now I'm really into some new stars like Pat, Noon, etc... we all do...and once you're interested you develop fascination and you want to know more about them!

So yeah I don't go with the flow some do...I personally asked a Kob fan last year while I was still defending Aum with her Pleung Payu wardrobe...to make a Kob forum just like Aom's forum...but again you wouldn't know....lol..and some staffs not Admins at that ahem forum might be able to tell you that I asked Aum's fan to make one for Aum too so I could visit hers as well as one for Anne T....I don't follow trend like some who as soon as some actor or actress age and move on to another stars or they don't make news to keep me entertain...but if they don't have lakorns out I place them in the classic category..if those hit home for anyone so sorry...I'm speaking in general here...

I dont' put Kob on a pedestal even I mention that I think Mew Lalita and Willy are the best onscreen couple on tv..and I even praised Anne T for being an actress with outstanding acting skills... but I do love Kob...lol...I even mention it myself that Kob is no better than anyone so she is capable of taking a N'rai role if one was given to her, she's capable of anything given to her but if she can act in those roles that's a different question...but then why just kob...why not other stars too.....and does she suit comedy roles not really I think she's better in drama....and also did I not mention that her fans love her for her personality...same thing I mention when in Sarnworld last year someone with a Noon banner happen to say they didn't like Kob personality with Brook in Ti Nee Mochit...I told Kob's fan not to bring in other actress cuz I know Kob's fan don't like it but yet I defended her that how can you hate her because that is her personality...that's how she is...

Thanks for the many enlightment, Lastly I don't like to get confused...so elighten me on this comment... ;)

and yes i did said that fans made me hate a particular star.. but it's not fans who voice opinions such as for example fans who said their star are acts way better or more sexier or prettier.. no those dont annoy me or make me hate their stars.. it's fans who straight out bash.. for example like groups of fanatics who straight out and call Aum a slut or a whore or say "she might as well strip!"..then turn around and praise their god sent innocent star even if her skirts are short and her cleavage is showing.. it other words hyprocrits.... just makes me laugh... i guess you cant call it hate since hate is such a strong word.. but more of "mahn sai".. cus seriously.. no stars are innocent.. not even my adoring angel Aom..
I mean I still don't get it...? so are you saying it's just Kob's fan I'm sure it's directed at Kob's fan lol.....oh okay I see you still don't see my point...So when you were mad at Aum's fan when they were bashing on the N'ek that you use to love or wait you still love her right? YOU NEVER SAW FANS OF THAT STAR bashing on AUM calling her names that were extreme beyond extreme...(and I've seen those names cuz yeah I'm a fan of both daras...but I didn't diss either one)...and stressing Class and talent not selling one's body...etc...but wait you stressed that too? See now I'm really confused... Is what I'm saying defining the word "Hipocrite"... ^_^

And Oh I know there are radical fans of stars who bash for no apparent reason just so that it's fun and they get a good laugh out of it...but I guess when you are famous you are bound to have those who Hate you and those who like you, even if some don't say it and claim they are fan "Actions speak louder than Words"...I see those as non-fans more so as spectators.... And then we have boredom that plays a factor too.

Anyhow I believe I stated what I wanted to say so PEACE OUT!

Sorry for being...SOOO Off Topic guys I'm so sorry....ignore my comments and move on with the lakorns thanks.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... so many comments going on here... anyways...thanks for sharing all your thoughts and feelings buddies... it's good that we respect each other in here... cuz it would be not fun at all if everyone hated each other or pisses each other off....

off topic... i'm going to share my thought too.... that is...

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS LAKORN!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I need help. I was wondering if someone can tell me who sang the female song for DJP. I think Lydia was the singer...but I need to get the title of this song. If you can be any helps...please do reply. Thanks much :)!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
wow... so many comments going on here... anyways...thanks for sharing all your thoughts and feelings buddies... it's good that we respect each other in here... cuz it would be not fun at all if everyone hated each other or pisses each other off....

off topic... i'm going to share my thought too.... that is...

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS LAKORN!!!
[post="160087"][/post]​
me too

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
moilee said:
I need help. I was wondering if someone can tell me who sang the female song for DJP. I think Lydia was the singer...but I need to get the title of this song. If you can be any helps...please do reply. Thanks much :)!
[post="160167"][/post]​
Yes Lydia sing the song the tittle " Dai Mai... ta chun ja buak ruk tur"

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
moilee said:
[post="160167"][/post]​
The singer is Lydia and when I downloaded the title was this: Dai Mai...Tah Chun Ja Bok Wa Ruk Tur~ hope that helps :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
i really like kob hair ..on the wedding scene tho..i love the color and the curl..hehe..very pretty...gosh..imma rewatch this too..so bored rite now..hehhehehe