<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

natty

Chubs
lol blue... first off i used your name.. because just earlier i did comment on kob's crying.. and i wasnt on the side of the majority who praises her exceptionally crying ability... so when you just said that we or actually some people need to just let her be..so i believe i was those among teh some people... it wasnt to just go after you.... it's just that i like to mention names sometime, especially when i'm replying to it or commenting on it.. not make it broad ja that way when replied, it can be directed back to me...

but anyways.. for me it's not negative comments about stars that i dont like, opinions are opinions.. either you can take it or cry like a baby about it right? cant stop you there.. what get me posting and rolling my eyes are people who just read comments from one forum and instead of posting there, they hop onto another forum and whine and complain about it.. so when i see that.. it just cracks me up and i just have to comment (blame it on me being too damn bored with life).. it's not in my nature to just sit back and go "oh my god was she talking about me since i did say that?" lol.. not in my nature as i'm sure isnt in yours.. (oh btw the above is not directed at you and i'm not offending you here.. it's just in general and examples)

and yes i did said that fans made me hate a particular star.. but it's not fans who voice opinions such as for example fans who said their star are acts way better or more sexier or prettier.. no those dont annoy me or make me hate their stars.. it's fans who straight out bash.. for example like groups of fanatics who straight out and call Aum a slut or a whore or say "she might as well strip!"..then turn around and praise their god sent innocent star even if her skirts are short and her cleavage is showing.. it other words hyprocrits.... just makes me laugh... i guess you cant call it hate since hate is such a strong word.. but more of "mahn sai".. cus seriously.. no stars are innocent.. not even my adoring angel Aom..

i guess i should explain why i comment and judge kob so much and harshly.. it's because she's been in the industry longer then most nang'eks out there and given the title thailand #1 nang'ek so that means to me, her acting ability should be above or slightly level to those newer nang'eks and even the new comers... yes i do base actresses and actors on their abilities not just on favortism... anyways however i dont see it that way (everyone opinions on this is different).. but because she's been in this industry for so long and gained so many loyal fans, my comment just annoyed alot of people especially those who believe she can do no wrong and great at everything (every star has these fans)... i mean if i say "poo acting sucks" i'm sure majority of the people would agree with me at this moment right? well that might not be so if i say this 15-20 years from now when and if she gains as much loyal fans... see where i'm going here? with such a grand title and years of experience comes criticisms right? and that is what i would like people who get so offended by (i'll just say my) comments....

like mai said in spicy.. maybe we should blame her crying (which i do believe was quite annoying since i'm more of the silent cryer) on the directors.. cus obviously it was mention that she do silent crying too..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
iluvnumandoil said:
no not yet, it not officially old yet
[post="159423"][/post]​
I know that it’s not old but this lakorn was already ending right. So these section only for the new lakorn that current airing in Thailand discussion here only. Even though this thread move to the old lakorn section but we still can discussion the same and talk whatever we want.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Different people so different opinion.

As for the one you love so much. Even though she/he does something wrong or mistake but you still love her/him and defend her and support her rite. Even she /he acting aren’t good enough. But in your mind they are perfect acting for you. Because blind by love so much.

But as for the one you don’t like. No matter what she/he does you still don’t like because blind by hate so much too. Even though she/he does some good thing but you still see like isn’t good enough for you and still don’t like it.

I don’t like to discuss anyone because I know that my favorite isn’t perfect. And I believe that no one believe or think that Kob never do anything wrong and great at everything.

Many of Kob fans love or support Kob because of Kob not because of Kob acting. That’s why Kob has so many fans and strong fans in Thailand.

ชอบก็คือชอบ ไม่ชอบก็คือไม่ชอบ ไม่่ว่าจะทำดีแค่ไหนก็ไม่ชอบอยู่ดี So how do I care what are other people thinking? :D :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Off topic:

Even though Kob has been in the film industry for a long time, I don’t think she’s been granted the opportunity to show her fullest acting ability which she posseses. Most of you shoud know that the majority of her lakorns are hand picked by the elders of channel 7, most of those lakorns her characters are similair to each other. There had been many articles, which Kob says that she had been wanting to try new roles, but that doesn’t seem to be happening since the elders are strict on her. Now, I’m just waiting for KRGP to see how Kob will perform since it’s a role different from her lakorns in the past.

natty

Chubs
youa.... so are you saying some of her fans know she isnt the best actress or the best at everything? ok jk jk.. truely i was just kidding..

so that was what i was getting at there's people who just love her for who she is and just dont give a damn about her acting.. but with others they dont adore her that much and do give a damn about her acting so they comment on it (sad to say when that happen the overly sensitive fans get butt hurt.. i should apologized to those people)... it's normal.. every star has them... like i love aom for who she is but gosh i sure do dislike her comedies.. and i adore captain for who he is but his lakorns lately just bored me to death... i'm just saying if one criticized other stars then one should be able to accept the criticisms given to your own fav, all fair ^_^.. that's all i've been asking since day one that i participate in arguements and comments... it's just my luck that i just voice it so strongly which attracts attention.. then it just goes on and on... and also.. when one doesnt care.. one wouldnt defend so great -_^

ok i'll lay this to rest.. i think i got on too many fans' nerves... it's just fun getting the overlysensitive fans mad, immature of me.. but fun lol (now now if you're not overlysensitive then dont get all upset ok.....) it's not only kob that i tend to pick on.. i pick on others too.. just that one tends to not notice cus one is not their #1 fan that's all..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
LOL... i'm still re-watching it since last night... now...i'm going online to buy the actual DVD/VCD set, so i can re-watch it on my DVD player when i can't use the computer....55555
[post="159400"][/post]​

Lol. I’m going buy one for myself, it’s better watching it on the big screen tv, than watching on the comptuer screen, plus the quality in dvd is clearer than the one’s dl from the net. I still wished they could had added a baby, wonder if they're short of stock, if so they can use my baby cousin, she's adorable. :lmao:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Of course some of Kob fans know that she isn’t perfect. Even though we think that she was the best for us but that's not mean she never does anything wrong.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
Lol. I’m going buy one for myself, it’s better watching it on the big screen tv, than watching on the comptuer screen, plus the quality in dvd is clearer than the one’s dl from the net. I still wished they could had added a baby, wonder if they're short of stock, if so they can use my baby cousin, she's adorable. :lmao:
[post="159504"][/post]​
I will order one for me too. Even though this lakorn isn’t the best for me but I love so many cute and sweet scenes.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
[post="159504"][/post]​
:loool: .... i love that idea... they should have called me too... and borrow my niece so Taycho and Morin can have twins!!!LOL... then it can continue a part 2 to show their life together with their children... and that way... we'll get to watch more of Taycho and Morin!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
YoUa said:
I will order one for me too. Even though this lakorn isn’t the best for me but I love so many cute and sweet scenes.
[post="159507"][/post]​
i definitely agree with you on the scenes!!! this one has a lot of sweet, cute, romantic, & sad scenes between the pra'ek and nang'ek... and i love the fact that it was made obvious and clear in the beginning that they love each other... that way... we can get to see their love blossom into true love... rather than not realziing it until the end like a lot of other lakorns...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
lynn said:
Off topic. I love your banner Sunstar. Its very nice.
[post="159402"][/post]​
which one? cause i changed my banner 3 times today... all duang jai patiharn banners... :loool: .... i couldn't get enough of it... so i kept on making banners of them... :lmao:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
[post="159504"][/post]​
I have it saved on my comp. and watch it threw the x box on my big screen or i just connect my out put straight from the comp to the tv( whatever its called)

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehehhe...love this lakorn and of course i want to see more kob and num again in the future...well, imma buy it too..but i hope that the VDO store at my town will have it by now...

shubby

sarNie Adult
Num4ever said:
love them never get enough of them. I miss them already!
[post="159603"][/post]​
Num4ever ja..i suggest you to watch Jun Pun Dao..kob and num so cute tho..they get along very well...and i hope u enjoy it..hhehehe

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
shubby said:
Num4ever ja..i suggest you to watch Jun Pun Dao..kob and num so cute tho..they get along very well...and i hope u enjoy it..hhehehe
[post="159607"][/post]​
thanks i re-watch that many times too. They are so cute together. I wish she can sit next to him. They should let him sit in the middle so she can be next to him and everytime he tease her she can hit him. like she alwasy do . cute! Cute! i love them to death

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob's always been my favorite...goo Kob.....and love Num too...i hope they make more lakorns together...they are the ultimate pair in the thai industry...hehehe, according to me cuz i don't want to offend others who like different on-screen couples...anyways, i need to order myself a copy of DJP...next up waiting for KRGP with Kob and Chakrit....

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh yeah..now i'm starting to count that..they are the most pair couples on screen, beside AOm and captain..hehehe...thank you Mae...my all time favorite couple