<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hi everyone... since no one has posted episode 12 yet... i'm going to post the screen caps for the last 40? minutes of the lakorn... WARNING: DO NOT LOOK OR READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS!

SCREEN 1 DETAILS:
Taycho's uncles kidnapped Morin and wants Taycho to sign the will to change the heir to his uncle's...Taycho didn't want to, so he pretended like he was going to have a heart problem...his uncle told him he can't die until he signs the paper, so when his uncle's guard was down, he hitted his uncle, trying to get away... but his uncle recovered and pointed the gun at him...his uncle is going to kill him, but wants to kill him in the most painful, hurtful place, so his uncle aimed at Morin and Taycho blocked it...he got hit right in the heart... the uncle was continuing on to kill them, but the doctor came on time and fought with the uncle... they struggled for it and the gun went off, killing the uncle...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hi everyone... since no one has posted episode 12 yet... i'm going to post the screen caps for the last 40 minutes of the lakorn... WARNING: DO NOT LOOK OR READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS!

SCREEN 2 DETAILS:
Taycho is taken to the hospital, with Morin by his side...he went into emergency surgry, but the hospital didn't have enough blood for him, so Morin begged the Doctor to take hers and give it to Taycho...while Morin was giving her blood, Taycho's surgry is going on right next to her bed side...when the nurse came to take the tube off Morin's arm, she begged the nurse not too until Taycho has enough blood... Morin said to the nurse that she'll donate all her blood, if it will save Taycho...the nurse was just speechless and didn't know what to say...Taycho is out of surgry and is taken to ICU... Morin visits him and her friend came to comfort her that Taycho won't die because Metin's heart is not going to give up easily....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hi everyone... since no one has posted episode 12 yet... i'm going to post the screen caps for the last 40 minutes of the lakorn... WARNING: DO NOT LOOK OR READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS!

SCREEN 3 DETAILS:
Pim and her mother are in jail for being involved in the Doctor's father's death...but they were not charged with the murder itself, but the Doctor tricked the mother into confessing and they were doom for certain...Taycho is removed from ICU into a regular room and Morin comes to visit him everyday...waiting for him to wake up...the Doctor and Morin went out to the hallway to talk a little about Taycho's condition...later during the day after Morin left...Taycho woke up and asks if Morin was okay and everything... he also wanted to see her, so the Doctor told him to look at his left arm...because that is where her blood running through him...he takes his hand and holds it to his heart, smiling...

SunStar

sarNie Elites

SCREEN 4 DETAILS:
the next day, Morin rushes out of the house to visit Taycho at the hospital... she bought Taycho a painting that she did to give to him...and he asked her if it hurted while she was giving blood...then she said pain isn't comparable as his and she thanked him for saving her life...while they were doiing that, the Doctor received the results of Taycho's blood tests and found out that Taycho's old condition is coming back... b/c when Taycho had the heart problem, he received some sort of medicine to help him...but since his heart changed, the medicine isn't having much of a helping effect....instead...it's not helping his heart heal the bullet wound...therefore, his heart won't stop bleeding....meaning he could die anything time...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WARNING: DO NOT LOOK OR READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS!

SCREEN 5 DETAILS:
Taycho not wanting to return to the old life he had before Morin came along, he chose to take his chance and live in the present, not worrying about the future or anything b/c he wants to spend as much time as he could with Morin...so he sneaks out of the hospital to visit Morin and lied that he's all better...he invited her to their "place aka island" as a getaway trip...soooo...when the Doctor came to look for Taycho in his room, he wasn't there, so he went to Morin's home...but she wasn't there either... so they all have no idea where the two of them went... at the getaway place, Taycho wouldn't wait up for Morin b/c he was hungry, so she got mad and didn't want to go anymore...she scolding him for never changing from his mean self... then he goes up to her and reaches out a hand... and said that he did change, but she just didn't see it... they smiled at each other and walked on together holding hands...

SunStar

sarNie Elites

SCREEN 6 DETAILS:
they ate together and had a little sweet conversation...that made Morin blushed...night time came and Taycho wanted them to sleep together on the same bed...so he pulls her and told her to sleep with him... Morin thought he was talking about haivng sex...so she got a little mad and he scold her for having dirty thoughts...and they got into a pillow fight.....when Morin fell asleep... Taycho stayed up looking at her...thinking about how he may die anything time soon and started to cry...

SunStar

sarNie Elites

SCREEN 7 DETAILS:
Morin wakes up and couldn't find Taycho b/c he went out to pick some vegetables...eventually...the Doctor found them and wants Taycho to return with him to get treatment...but Taycho didn't want to waste time away from Morin... the Doctor eventually convinces Taycho and Taycho asked for a day with Morin before leaving to get the treatment...but he did not want the Doctor to tell Morin about his heart condition...while that was happening...Moriin was waiting for Taycho and when she saw him, she rushed up to him to asked him where he went and etc...he told her he was going to make her breakfast and she looked at him strange, wondering why he is being so nice and caring... and Taycho simply answered it by saying that he loves her... and Morin blushed a lot... and they went back inside...holding each other..in the kitchen...Taycho is making some food and Morin watched him...and they had a sweet cute talk and she hugged him...but Taycho's heart was beginning to hurt a lot...after the meal...they went out on the porch and sat together, observing the painting he did of a sunflower... Morin complimented it that it was a beautiful flower painting...but Taycho said it wasn't a flower, but her...cuz that's why he sees when he thinks about her...

SunStar

sarNie Elites

SCREEN 8 DETAILS:
they both continued talking about each other and eventually started talking about children... they talking about what traits or whose hearts their children should have and etc...VERY CUTE!....them both being very happy, leaned on each other, but Taycho is beginning to feel the pain of his heart condition again...and it bleed out a little...so before going to bed, he went and changed the padding to prevent Morin from finding out...when they are on the bed...Taycho reached out his arm to have Morin draw a watch, so he knows when to wake up...but she said he doesn't need one b/c she'll wake him up herself until he does....then they laid on the bed, looking at each other...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WARNING: DO NOT LOOK OR READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT DETAILS OF THE ENDING!

...and Morin told Taycho that when he is better, they should get married...Taycho was happy to hear that...and Morin made him promise that they will when he is better, so they pinky-sweared...Taycho was going to kiss her forehead, but she stopped him...and she felt his heart was beating very fast and asked him why...but he just smiled and held her hand near his heart and went to sleep...the next morning, Morin woke up and went outside to make a grass ring to surprise Taycho...she went back in and he hasn't waken up yet...she she wakes him up, but he wouldn't...so he listened to his heart...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WARNING: DO NOT READ OR LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ENDING!

SCREEN 10 DETAILS:
Morin listened to Taycho's heart and didn't hear any beat...and she started crying and kept on trying to wake him up....the Doctor arrived to pick up Taycho and saw the situation...he checked for a pulse and tried to get Taycho's heart going again...but it didn't work...the Doctor knows he can't do anything for Taycho and Morin kept on trying to wake him up...so she took a pen and drew a watch on his wrist, telling him that it was time to wake up andn she also drew a ring on his finger, to remind him that they promised to get married once he's better...but Taycho did not wake up at all... Morin is devastated and leans on Taycho, not wanting to let go...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WARNING: DO NOT READ OR LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT DETAILS ABOUT THE ENDING!

SCREEN 11 DETAILS:
as Morin leaning on Taycho's chest, she begged Tua Yai aka Metin to help Taycho so he wouldn't die b/c she loves him...and as she laid there...she begins to hear a beat... Taycho's heart was beating again and he woked up...unawared that his heart has stopped beating and he died...when Taycho woke up, he told her that he's awake and she needn't to worry...Morin was happy and shocked to see him again and kept on crying...not knowing what else to say or do... Taycho asked her why she was crying...but she didn't know what to say, so they just hugged each other...the Doctor came rushing up and saw them...and was delighted that Taycho didn't die... Morin and Taycho eventually had their wedding...with the grass ring Morin made...as for Pim and her mother...they're in jail...with no way out...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WARNING: DO NOT READ OR LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT DETAILS OF THE ENDING!

SCREEN 12 DETAILS:
after they got married, they went to stay at their place aka island and Taycho thanked Metin for saving him and giving him a second chance at life...Morin walks up behind him calling him Tua Yak and hugging him... she asked him if he knows how he got that name and said something about "patiharn"...they hugged each other and he kissed her on the forehead...and they lived happily ever after!!!

i hoped you all enjoyed the screen caps i took and my brief summary of the screen caps...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn. But it’s too much of a coincidence that Methin’s heart matches Teycho. And then Morin’s blood matching Teycho’s. But then all three of them could have a most common blood type.

I wouldn’t mind if Teycho dies. lol . But then if he did, it wouldn’t go with the title of the lakorn “Miracle of the Heart.” I love the scenes at the end where Morin made up to Teycho, hugging him and comforting him, they're too sweet.

They place they are at looks like the place where Teycho faked his heart condition. The island house was a little cabin. It looks like the honey moon house in Hak Liem Prakarn.

Thanks Sunstar for the descriptions and screencaps. :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SCREEN CAPS AND SUMMARY FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES OF LAST EPISODE IS ON PREVIOUS PAGE!

Morin and Taycho are just toooo adorable to stop watching them... it would be sad, knowing i'll never see Taycho and Morin characters again...

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very sad that the ending is so soon but it is a very good ending. Kob & Num are very cute couple. Love the too much. I hope in the future, we will see them together again.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Sunstar you change your banner again look good I love it.

Yeah you right. Now we're not going to see them again for awhile. I wish they have them pair up again soon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
who said kob cant cry? everytime she cries makes me cry hehe. kob, ann, noon, joy s, nok(johnny's wife), are soo good at crying scenes...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
saobomp said:
who said kob cant cry? everytime she cries makes me cry hehe. kob, ann, noon, joy s, nok(johnny's wife), are soo good at crying scenes...
[post="159051"][/post]​
of course Kob can cries! the only different she cried like a baby. Beside Mamai DJP is the second movie that she cries a lot. I mean she cry in other lakorn too, but not as much as Mamia and DJP. Over all she good actress I like her with Num.

natty

Chubs
lol :rolleyes:

we're just all sharing our opinions.. no one has to like every single star the same ways... if some of us said we dont like her crying that it is our opinions right? some people like those who cry twisting their face and screaming like a banshee and others like people who cry from deep inside with just tears and expression from the eyes..

some people get overly sensitive and just cry with anyone who looks like they're about to cry which is why sometime stars dont need to possessed great acting abilities to get the audience to cry along with them but others need a deeper eye expression in order to do it..... we're not all made of the same cut..