<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
oh...btw...where did you watch it from? cuz i checked thaitv and it isn't posted yet... or are you in Thailand and it aired there first?!.... :eek: :shock:
[post="158688"][/post]​
I watch it live. I live in WA State I have to wake up 6:20 am to watch it and I have to work at 7:30 am. I always miss about 30 mins while I'm driving to work, but I have a back up place for the missing part i miss. You also can watch it here it a playback of everything for during the day. You can go here to watch it. http://tv.ku.ac.th/playback.php right click and save as target on the channel 7. It should open on window media and on the right side on window media will show list of day and date. Scroll down untill you see Tuesday15_21_28 click on that. Skip to 18 mins the lakorn should from that.

Enjoy!

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's too good to stop re-watching!!!

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!!!
[post="158797"][/post]​
I love your banner. The ending episode is so sweet, I too cant stop watching it. :wub: I'm going to miss this lakorn and Num and Kob.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
sorry buddies... i can't seem to get out of this thread...i'm so stuck in here for life!!! i'll never get over this lakorn... it's replaying over and over in my head... 55555

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
sorry buddies... i can't seem to get out of this thread...i'm so stuck in here for life!!! i'll never get over this lakorn... it's replaying over and over in my head... 55555
[post="158809"][/post]​
:lmao: I feel ya. I love this lakorn and I hope they do another drama lakorn together in the future. :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm re-watching the part where he die!!! it's soooo sad!!! i couldn't stop crying....*sniffling...but so happy when he woke up...

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I love every scenes in the last episode. If I didn't read before of the ending, I would've thought Taeycho is going to die for real. I'm glad it's a happy ending or else it's going to be sad for Morin because everyone she loves died.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
me too sunstar i re-watch it many times too. i can't work today because i keep re-watch it and cries. num and kob is so cute

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
no baby for sarn in this lakorn but they did mention about it. Morin and taecho talk about their baby. If they're going to have baby how the baby look like. that part was cute how they want their baby to look like each other. Love it!