<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Me tooo so sad....i hope ill see them early next year again in another project~ they are the best couple EVER...so meant to be together~

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching episode 11 onlne!!! IT'S SOOOO GOOD!!!

keep points:

*Taycho's uncle kills his butler/friend/caretaker in this episode!!!

*Morin decides that she loves Taycho and went to wake him up, but he didn't so she listened to his heart to make sure... she was happy it was still beating, so she stayed there to listen...Taycho wakes up and thinks that she is listening the heart b/c she misses Metrin...they got into a huge fight and she said some very hurtful stuff to Taycho... afterwards, he felt she really doesn't love him, so he tries to forget her...as for Morin, she worried that Taycho may never come back again...

*at the very very end, Taycho and the doctor friend found out that it was his uncle that killed the doctor's father....AND IT ENDED!!!

AHHHHHHH.... I'M GOING CRAZY HERE!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
episode 12 is sad and sweet! OMG! no more Morin and Taecho I'm gonna miss them. I love the ending
[post="158570"][/post]​
i missed today epi please give me a quick summary! thanks in advance

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
is anyone going to upload esp11 and 12 soon? you people up there are killing me!! haha! i want to see so bad. im gonna go crazy!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
i missed today epi please give me a quick summary! thanks in advance
[post="158580"][/post]​
Episode 12 SPOILER!

Morin know about Methin donate his heart for Taecho from Dr. Sukarin so when to say sorry to him, but he ignor her. One day he decide to draw a picture of himself and go see Morin a her house. He told her that someone is trying to kill him so she all worry about him and don't let him go back home. She tell him to stay at Bhan san duen with her. Dr. Sukarin afraid that Taecho's uncle will hurt people in bhan san duen so sugguest Taecho to stay in the hospital instead for everybody safty especially Morin. Taecho left bhan san duen without telling Morin she all worry about him. He leave her a note to go to the gallery, and she find out that he bought the gallery for her. The next day Morin she carry Taecho picture that he draw for her about to go to the gallery hoping that one day he will come back to see her at the gallery. Taecho's uncle were looking for taecho everywhere, but he couldn't find him so he decide to come to Morin. He lie to her that Taecho is really injure now he at the hospital. She go with him. Taecho's uncle send Taecho's picture to the hospital to Dr. Sakarin and the picture is all ruin. Taecho look at it and began to worry about Morin he was going to leave the hospital, but Sakarin stop him. Sakarin tell taecho he will handle it. Taecho don't care sneak out from the hospital to safe Morin anyway. Taecho got shot on his heart from safe Morin, his uncle about to kill morin too, but sakarin come on time. They were fighting for the gun, then the uncle got shot. Taecho heart where he got shot never stop bleeding so Morin have to give him blood. She waiting for him to wake up then he wake up. Sakarin tell him about his condition (i'm sure what Sakarin told him sorry you need to catch that yourself) Taecho feel that he have live like before again. So, he sneak out from the hospital to see Morin and lie to her that he ok now. He ask her to go with him to the house that he took her the first time. The place where they were cooking together. Both Morin and Taecho spend a happy time togethers (really sweet i love that part)
Sakarin come to tell Taecho to go back to hospital, but he said no. He don't care about tomorrow he only care about today the day he and Morin together. Sakarin ask how about Morin? What is her tomorrow is going to be like without him? So, he quiet and promise sakarin that he will go back tomorrow he want to be with Morin one more day. At night they were sit on the bed together Taecho ask Morin to draw a watch for him. "what time you want me to wake tomorrow?" " You don't need a watch I will wake you up myself" "what happen if i dont wake up?" " Of course not i will wake you up every morning" You promise?" "Yes I promise" Taecho when to sleep morin lay down on the pillow next to him looking at his face and then wake him up. "when you recover we will get marry na?" Taecho almost cry " Promise me now" he look at her " Yes I promise" he hold her hand close to his heart and went to sleep Morin look at him smile. Morning, she make a ring for herself and go wake him up but he stay still his heart is not beating anymore. Sakarin, come to help but he couldn't help because Taecho heart is not beating anymore. Morin, start to cry and tell him how much she love him she draw a watch on his hand to wake him. She tell him it getting late now you better wake up and she draw a ring on his finger he promise to marry her, but Taecho still sleep still. Morin, cry for Tua Yai to help Taecho telling Tua Yai how much she love him and let Tua Yai to help him. She hug Taecho body pray for help then she heard the heart start to beat again. They got marry at bhan san duen and come for their honey moon over at the house. Taecho look at Methin picture " Thank you so much Methin for helping me" Morin come and hug Taecho from behinde
" Tua Yak" he hug her and ask him " Did you know what happen?" he hug tight " It because of a miracle" he kiss her and they hugs

The end!

I try to short it up already, but I can't seem to short it up. It a really emotional ending. I cries and i smiles at the same time. Love all the part with Num and Kob in this episode. They just too cute together. I'm gonna miss them. Hope to see them on screen soon

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OH GOD!!! THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BEAR!!!....

i have got to watch it now... and get some tissues ready!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
OH GOD!!! THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO BEAR!!!....

i have got to watch it now... and get some tissues ready!!!
[post="158651"][/post]​

i love your banner sunstar

definetly! Need a tissue ready!!!!!!!!!!! I cry so much but Morin and Taecho sweet sence make it all up. Love this lakorn

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i forgot who said that kob can't act even in crying. Was it this forum or not, but i think she can especially by looking at the posted pix. I think she act really good in this lakorn. She is in the same acting category as noon, aum, etc. They are all talented.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i believe the true talented actresses/actors are the ones who can definitely cry with facial expression and you get a feeling of saddness from them when you watch...

definitely Kob, Noon, & Aom... those are the only three i can think of now...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Num4ever said:
i love your banner sunstar

definetly! Need a tissue ready!!!!!!!!!!! I cry so much but Morin and Taecho sweet sence make it all up. Love this lakorn
[post="158661"][/post]​
oh...btw...where did you watch it from? cuz i checked thaitv and it isn't posted yet... or are you in Thailand and it aired there first?!.... :eek: :shock:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
puppylov said:
i forgot who said that kob can't act even in crying. Was it this forum or not, but i think she can especially by looking at the posted pix. I think she act really good in this lakorn. She is in the same acting category as noon, aum, etc. They are all talented.
[post="158685"][/post]​
i love those gurl but kob she shouldnt be compared to them, kob is in a whole different category ;)