<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
This clip you should be of Sarn's type. At first I thought it will be an official ‘r’ scene since both na’ek and pra’ek are alone on the island and have the cabin all to themselve, so there’s no one to stop them. But then pra’ek stopped because na’ek was crying and telling him she was scared and for him not to do that to her. LoL.

Click Here l MGU l
[post="157524"][/post]​
i thought it was gonna be an "r" scene, which they should of done

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
iluvnumandoil said:
i thought it was gonna be an "r" scene, which they should of done
[post="157845"][/post]​
I still can not belive that this lakon is ending this soon. I wish it would last longer. It have been a long time since I seen Kob and Num act this good together. I wish they were both married in real life right now.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i wish they would add more parts.... i don't care if it drags...i just want to see them on screen together...being all romantic and stuff!!!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing all the screencaps. It looks very good. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: Num is so hot in white clothes.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Awww. They going to get marry or engage , nways so happy that it a happy ending!!! can't wait to see that part :)
[post="158114"][/post]​
they're getting married not engage at the end. Can't wait for that sence

cecilia

Staff member
Shinobu said:
thanks for sharing all the screencaps. It looks very good. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: Num is so hot in white clothes.
[post="158069"][/post]​
Just like a prince ..--> all in white