<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i read in gheb -tawan that when num's dad was giving his blessings he got all shy :wub:, i guess it was all so real and kob was excited because she got to practice with him...sweet sweet scenes

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
i read in gheb -tawan that when num's dad was giving his blessings he got all shy :wub:, i guess it was all so real and kob was excited because she got to practice with him...sweet sweet scenes
[post="156768"][/post]​

O realli...is there anything more about them hehe...I wish that situation was reality :w000t: I would be going all crazy LOL....i really really wish num got married with kob in real life and not brook that would make my dream come true :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
PP_BB said:
O realli...is there anything more about them hehe...I wish that situation was reality :w000t: I would be going all crazy LOL....i really really wish num got married with kob in real life and not brook that would make my dream come true :wub:
[post="156839"][/post]​
im thinking they were in the moment of it all....because num said if he were to get married it would be just like this :wub: :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
you guys actually like this lakorn? ........ weird, i dislike it at all... LOL but my mom loves it. yeah yeah i have a bad taste i guess... i mean i don't see their chemistry like dao pra sook. =/ their gone. =[

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kitkat said:
you guys actually like this lakorn? ........ weird, i dislike it at all... LOL but my mom loves it. yeah yeah i have a bad taste i guess... i mean i don't see their chemistry like dao pra sook. =/ their gone. =[
[post="157040"][/post]​
anything with kob and num together i like...now the story line is a diiferent story

samkob

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
[post="157040"][/post]​
Same here... I find this lakorn so boring.. it doesn't flow.. sorry if i offended anyone cuz truthfully i'm a fan of kob. :(

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
All lakorns recieves positive and negative comments, so it’s no biggie some people likes it and dislike it.

I keep thinking I’m watching a mini series because the cast is so few, and the scenes jumps back and forth to Morin/Teycho, Sukkarin/Pim, Yutr and his wife (the bad guys have little parts).

I love episode 10 but Morin was so mean to Teycho, she still pondered about Methin’s heart that is in Teycho’s body. It’s so funny how Num gets hit in every other episode (I liked the part Kob smack him in the head with a frozen crab, in episode 10). Did any of you count how many punches or slaps Num received during the lakorn? I think he got slap about five times.

I'll upload some clips later.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
this is actually the first lakorn where i like kob and num together... hmmm.. weird!!! but my favortie lakorn of num is in the Thi-Yai!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This clip you should be of Sarn's type. At first I thought it will be an official ‘r’ scene since both na’ek and pra’ek are alone on the island and have the cabin all to themselve, so there’s no one to stop them. But then pra’ek stopped because na’ek was crying and telling him she was scared and for him not to do that to her. LoL.

Click Here l MGU l