<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

moilee

sarNie Adult
jakielee,

You're not funny now...wishigng somebody die.....hmmm...that would be beyond mean...or evil. I hope you're just kidding....if that was to be true....Kob would be so sad...because she loves this B...don't want to mention his name.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Sorry if I offend the fans, I don't mean to be so harsh...Yeah, Kob would be so sad and Num tooo..whatever makes them happy... I should n't mention someone die

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yeah..i love that scene too when she was hanging her clothes and he came to help her and they we're both fighting, she then ran inside and he followed her and grabbed her and finally she let him kiss her..she stood still (the major cute part...then lydia's song came on and I just went crazy)...but they were really cute together and he asked her why can't she love him and she said ...no and ran into the room while he said, that's not true..i think he knows how she feels about him it's just that she can't get over her louis....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. Nui and Brook shouldn't be pull into this thread. It's about Num and Kob now, so just push them aside and ignore their real life relationship.

I wouldn't want Num or any other pra'ek to take Chakrit's place in KRGP, I've been waiting forever for the pair up. Plus, I like Kob starring with new pra'ek once in awhile.

This lakorn is so good, can't believe it's ending soon.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Damn next week guys :wavecry: that is so quick......They should at least extend til after Num's birthday , which is the 22nd so kob and Num can celebrate Num's birthday

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Damn next week guys :wavecry: that is so quick......They should at least extend til after Num's birthday , which is the 22nd so kob and Num can celebrate Num's birthday
[post="156406"][/post]​
5555555 YEAH THEY SHOULD

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I guess they not going to extend the episode for us. That is so sad! I'm going to miss it! Here some a picture for tuesday episode. The part Taycho and Morin get marry.

Credit to P' Mon

SunStar

sarNie Elites
only one more episodez?!.... why can't they make it 2 or 3 more.... *crying.... i can't stand it....knowing i might not see them together again for a long time...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
GOSH! i have missed so much...it's ending already. i was so excited to hear that num and kob had another lakorn out...i was still trying to find out what it was about...so...sorry i know you all must hate people asking...but is this worth the watch...i mean i am such a fan of num...kob (sorry to kob fans) not so much...so should i tune in? thanks in advance for the info... :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
SunStar said:
only one more episodez?!.... why can't they make it 2 or 3 more.... *crying.... i can't stand it....knowing i might not see them together again for a long time...
[post="156551"][/post]​
i know! a depressing day it is

Mann

aww almost ending i love this lakorn kob and num together again make such a wonderful couple! heheheh kob is so prettty in this lakorn i like her hair.. :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yaso said:
GOSH! i have missed so much...it's ending already. i was so excited to hear that num and kob had another lakorn out...i was still trying to find out what it was about...so...sorry i know you all must hate people asking...but is this worth the watch...i mean i am such a fan of num...kob (sorry to kob fans) not so much...so should i tune in? thanks in advance for the info... :D
[post="156552"][/post]​
YES!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!!!

this is definitely a good lakorn if you like drama and good romance.....especially with num and kob...they're so great together!!!

short summary:

Num has a heart disease and looks at life badly...like he's just waiting to die and sees no point in enjoying it if he's just going to die...

Kob is a artist and loves life... she's very earthly and loves her step brother Louis a lot....

Kob is hired at Num's teacher to teach him painting and how to enjoy life a bit more... Num eventually falls for her and she does too... but Num does tend to have a bad temper, so things are always not smooth...

One eventful day... Num was driving and suddenly has a heart problem... he crashes into a motocyclist, who was Louis... from the accident, Louis dies and Kob hates Num A LOT!!!

Num eventually does a lot of things to repent for it and to show Kob how much he loves her...she eventually forgives him, but their happiness is short lived...

Kob finds out that Num received Louis' heart as a transplant and she's mad at Num... he kidnapps her to an isolated island and is just the two of them... things happened here and there, and their love grew...

THIS IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR.... :sweat:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Man! The ending it just touchy touchy! Just finish reading it at allaboutkob can't wait for the ending now. I mean I don't want it to end i'm going to miss it, but I want to see the wedding part. I'm gonna miss Tor Lek and Tor Yak! You guy gonna wonder who is Tor Yak right? Or did I miss spell Tor Yai. No, I didn't miss spell it "Tor Yak" is correct because Morin will give Taecho a new name at the end. "Tor Yak" hheehehheee when i read I laugh so hard. That's was cute!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks sunstar for the quick summary...man i gotta watch it now! sounds dramatic...hehehe...reminds me a bit of the kdrama "summer scent' w/o all the unnecessary tearful drama...hmm better get started on dling...gosh i'm so excited by first lakorn in a while...ahhh num just you wait...i coming...hehehe...jk :p