<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
moilee said:
Can someone tell me how many tapes are on DJP? I only saw tape #6. I was at the store today...but they don't have the tape #7 and #8. They said to try back tomorrow:(!
[post="155800"][/post]​
It up to 10 now moilee you can download it over in thai lakorn downlaod up to ep. 9 i don't know if they have 10 yet though.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
why does lakorns always have a slutty...bit@hy lady in there... i'm so sick of them... they just make things so freaking horrible!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
hehehe...some of those screen caps reminds me of Dao Pra Sook....and Sai Lo Hit... 5555555

QUESTION: why are those gangster guys always coming to cause trouble at Morin's home?
[post="155575"][/post]​
The head gangster (druglord) want the kids back. Without the kids there's no one to deal his drugs. In the US if a underage kids is found with drugs they get a lighter sentence (I don't know about Thailand though), maybe a warning for those kids. If an adult was found with drugs they recieve higher sentence and have to go through trial, and need to serve jail time.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
The head gangster (druglord) want the kids back. Without the kids there's no one to deal his drugs. In the US if a underage kids is found with drugs they get a lighter sentence (I don't know about Thailand though), maybe a warning for those kids. If an adult was found with drugs they recieve higher sentence and have to go through trial, and need to serve jail time.
[post="156079"][/post]​

OFF TOPIC: Can someone upload Num S. girlfriend picture, I would

like to see how she look.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too....I wish God see that. I'm sure that Num and Kob know in their hearts that they're more compatible than anybody's else. It's so very sad and angry that Brooke's always there for Kob...and nothing's going to break them apart......eventhough I love Kob and Num to be a real couple...I will support Kob because she's happy with B..........I don't even want to mention his name.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
Nui Sujira Putanuparp (Num's girlfriend).

Credit: ZZ scan.
[post="156109"][/post]​
sorry to num and her fans and i apologize ahead of time if i offend anyone but she's funky and i aint talking bout the good funky either
and brook eewww

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
sorry to num and her fans and i apologize ahead of time if i offend anyone but she's funky and i aint talking bout the good funky either
and brook eewww
[post="156259"][/post]​
I'm with you!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
moilee said:
Me too....I wish God see that. I'm sure that Num and Kob know in their hearts that they're more compatible than anybody's else. It's so very sad and angry that Brooke's always there for Kob...and nothing's going to break them apart......eventhough I love Kob and Num to be a real couple...I will support Kob because she's happy with B..........I don't even want to mention his name.
[post="156205"][/post]​
I'm with you too

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Shinobu said:
Num & Kob are very hot together in episode 10 :wub: . The lakorn is very very good. :w000t:
[post="156243"][/post]​
yeah! Episode 10 is the best love it! Episode 9 it good too but only the part she forgave him though. Love that part like the way num hug her. Episode 10 love the part after Taecho and Morin argue about helping each other drying the cloths she walk in the house and that the only time that Kob stay still and let Taecho kiss her and hug her. It so TOUCHY! LOVE IT! So cute! my heart go ka boom! ka boom! :D :D :D when Num slowly wrap his hand around her. :blush:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Nui Sujira Putanuparp (Num's girlfriend).

Credit: ZZ scan.
[post="156109"][/post]​
For some reason, she looks a little like that girl that just played with Num in Him Ma Ta Pra Jun in this pic ..I think her name is Pui...
Nway, I'm have to agree with Kob and Num's fans about Nui and Brook...I'm so in love with Kob and Num so much :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jackielee978 said:
For some reason, she looks a little like that girl that just played with Num in Him Ma Ta Pra Jun in this pic ..I think her name is Pui...
Nway, I'm have to agree with Kob and Num's fans about Nui and Brook...I'm so in love with Kob and Num so much :wub:
[post="156277"][/post]​
nui and brook they should get together and have a party or do somethin -_-

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
nui and brook they should get together and have a party  or do somethin -_-
[post="156283"][/post]​
Maybe both Brook and Nui should get to some kind of accident and cause them both to die...okay that sound evil , but it the only way right? :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
WISH THEY WERE A REAL COUPLE FOR REAL. SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

I'M LOVING PART 10 IT'S SOO CUTE AND GOOD. THAT CHEMISTRY IS JUST SO THERE. THANKS FOR UPLOADING IT FOR US KOON... :D