<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i loved the scene where she ran afta him n forgave him..it was so kute and funny lol....but what pissed me off was when she found out about methins heart..and got angry at num again just when they were about to understand each other!ughh...i hate when theyre good again but only for a bit and they go off being angry at each other again drives me up the wall...i hope im makin sense..but i cant wait until the island scene!!! :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
dude this lakorn needed more sweet scenes man! episode 10 looks like a satisfier for me since I love seeing them together.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hehehe...some of those screen caps reminds me of Dao Pra Sook....and Sai Lo Hit... 5555555

QUESTION: why are those gangster guys always coming to cause trouble at Morin's home?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
lol... i just finished epi 9... i love the part where num asks to be only engaged to kob for only one day... and get married the next... b/c they couldn't get married without being engaged...LOL

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
lol... i just finished epi 9... i love the part where num asks to be only engaged to kob for only one day... and get married the next... b/c they couldn't get married without being engaged...LOL
[post="155586"][/post]​
any one have esp10 yet plz upload would love to see it bad.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i havent had enough of them yet, please dont let it end !i know there are sweet scenes in there but just not enough for me

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thanks for the caps aww it's so cute i cant wait to see the next epi man ahhh so adorable the chemistry between them is still so awesome man..... i still see sparks.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
I believe Num and Kob are the most paired couple in Thai entertainment in the last two decades....let's not include classic Thai Film stars from the past...they made like 5 lakorns, 1 mini series, 1 short series for the king, and was it two or one film.

Second is Mew and Willy, followed by Aom and Captain.
[post="154430"][/post]​
That what I meant Bluemoon, they paired up the most onscreen more than any couple in thai Entertanimet business
And after seeing all thos screencaps that Num4Ever posted , I wanted to see them paire up a lotttt!! :wub: :w000t:

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks for a wonderful scps...i didn't watch episode 9 and 10 yet..but from looking at the pics...and scp..i wanna see it now...heheeh...there so many cute scene here..just llove it more and more...hope that lakorn is not end yet..hehehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jackielee978 said:
That what I meant Bluemoon, they paired up the most onscreen more than any couple in thai Entertanimet business
And after seeing all thos screencaps that Num4Ever posted , I wanted to see them paire up a lotttt!! :wub: :w000t:
[post="155738"][/post]​
i feel depressed knowing that this lakorn is endind so soon, everytime i see num pair up with another n'ek, i feel like his cheating on her(kob) i know it sounds weird but i love them

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me how many tapes are on DJP? I only saw tape #6. I was at the store today...but they don't have the tape #7 and #8. They said to try back tomorrow:(!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
i feel depressed knowing that this lakorn is endind so soon, everytime i see num pair up with another n'ek, i feel like his cheating on her(kob) i know it sounds weird but i love them
[post="155798"][/post]​
heheheeeee :lmao: :D :p I feel the same way too iluvnumandoil