<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm loving this lakorn. the best couple ever hehe.

i guess i cant blame her for feeling like he took matein's life. someone that always been there for her and all of sudden he's accidently killed by someone whom she thought that was cruel and mean to her and others...

she's also in denail too. like she said to matein she didnt want to stay at that house with num b/c he was mean and she didnt want to fall for him...

slowly i think she's giving in... :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
im with ya
[post="152942"][/post]​

Ditto!!! After all the lakorns they did together, Of course I would agree with you guys!!! Did you gursl noticed that Kob and Num is the only couple that got to be paired up the most in lakorn!!! But some others fans said that they aren't as hot as before...but I still think there's something hot about them that make me hyper to see them as a real life couple :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There not the only couple that got to pair up most in lakorns. Aom and Captain are too.

Aom and Captain
Kep Pin Din
Game Payabaht
Muang Dalah
Fah Pieng Din
Keaw Lon Khon

Num and Kob
Payong
Dao Pra Suk
Sai Lo Hid
Khun Paw Rup Jarng
Duang Jai Patiharn

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jackielee978 said:
Ditto!!! After all the lakorns they did together, Of course I would agree with you guys!!! Did you gursl noticed that Kob and Num is the only couple that got to be paired up the most in lakorn!!! But some others fans said that they aren't as hot as before...but I still think there's something hot about them that make me hyper to see them as a real life couple :wub:
[post="153354"][/post]​
and all of their other mini series...i know it gives me lil butterflies, and is that a bed their in together? wink wink

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
There not the only couple that got to pair up most in lakorns. Aom and Captain are too.

Aom and Captain
Kep Pin Din
Game Payabaht
Muang Dalah
Fah Pieng Din
Keaw Lon Khon

Num and Kob
Payong
Dao Pra Suk
Sai Lo Hid
Khun Paw Rup Jarng
Duang Jai Patiharn
[post="153375"][/post]​
if there CHEMISTRY between the couples, why not cast them over and over together right? b/c the people that loves them together will always watch them together and never get sick of seeing them together!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
moilee said:
AMG...this is so sweet...better than real life. I can't wait to see this all these parts that I didn't see. Thanks:).....loving it.
[post="153255"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, they are so hot together. Can't wait to see this part.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Thanx Num4Ever for sharing the clip...i could not believe it when i saw it...they are soooooooo freakin cute together...notice she bit him eventhough the director was just telling her what to do...and Num he just loves getting tortured by Kob haha he doesn't seem to mind at all...as for me I think Num and Kob have gotten hotter...they look soo good and they both have such great chemistry together...they should be in more and more lakorns together i can't get enough of them...i want more sweet scenes LOL~

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree... i find them so much more attractive and beautiful now than i did back in the old days... they have a more mature essence around them....so it feels better to watch them in plots that are dramatic or series....

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
how about mini series does it count?

Mee nam tao hoo kup kroo ra breab
Mamia
Tong lang prak

nancyvang said:

Aom and Captain
Kep Pin Din
Game Payabaht
Muang Dalah
Fah Pieng Din
Keaw Lon Khon

Num and Kob
Payong
Dao Pra Suk
Sai Lo Hid
Khun Paw Rup Jarng
Duang Jai Patiharn
[post="153375"][/post]​

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
i agree... i find them so much more attractive and beautiful now than i did back in the old days... they have a more mature essence around them....so it feels better to watch them in plots that are dramatic or series....
[post="153461"][/post]​
can u reupload the mini series of num and kob I can not get no voices.

tinah

sarNie Coma

Aom and Captain
Kep Pin Din
Game Payabaht
Muang Dalah
Fah Pieng Din
Keaw Lon Khon

Num and Kob
Payong
Dao Pra Suk
Sai Lo Hid
Khun Paw Rup Jarng
Duang Jai Patiharn
also mew and willy :wub:

Mew/Willy
Prasat Muerd
Sai See Plerng
Tarm Hua Jai Sud Laa
Fai Tang See
Rak Lay Petubai

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe Num and Kob are the most paired couple in Thai entertainment in the last two decades....let's not include classic Thai Film stars from the past...they made like 5 lakorns, 1 mini series, 1 short series for the king, and was it two or one film.

Second is Mew and Willy, followed by Aom and Captain.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep... they don't actually show it... they just go back and forth from Num fainting in his office to Methin who is dying in the hospital....then some time past and you see num again... and he's all well and healthy...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I saw that part where Methin died and Morin thought that Taeshue killed him not by accident. I cried all the way to the part where Morin show up in Taeshue's office to get a job and walked out.

shubby

sarNie Adult
looking forward to tonite episode..heheh...can't wait! i wanna know if Num will survive after the heart transplant...