<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!! if i were to watch that part... my heart would stop beating from being too happy!!! .... that is the most romantic thing anyone could do!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
If someone was to whisper that in my ear I would definiately forgive him. Oh can't wait to see that part.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Num4ever said:
P' สิรินพิชญ์ in thaitv3 forum she read this form pantip that next week episode will have this sence.

ตอนต่อไปมีฉากเตโชเขียนรูปแหวนลงบนนิ้วนางโมรินทร์ แล้วกระซิบ ว่า" เลิกเกลียดซะทีได้มั้ย ผมรักคุณ "

Next sence Taecho will draw a ring on Morin finger and wishper to her ear " Please don't hate me anymore I LOVE YOU"

Hahhahahhaaaa.... OMG! I just can't wait for next week episode I want to see to see to seeeeeeeeee......................... this part
[post="152254"][/post]​

o' ok if he said dat to me .. i prolly can't wait till night fall lol j/k

jai

sarNie Elites
lol Sarn,you're not jokin admit it! lol! Num is sooo dreamy in this romantic character, def miss the good ol' days.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yes...like how he was in Sai Lo Hit with Kob... such a dreamy, romantic guy... always worrying and caring for DaoDuang.... so sweet!!!... and always stealing kisses... LOL...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Tueday August 8th episode (Finally the island part is coming) :D :D :D :D
Credite to P' Pui in allaboutkob and Nancy SWK

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
slee00 said:
mmmmmmm
[post="152706"][/post]​
It seems that Num wants to kiss her but she wouldn't. It is very funny. :rolleyes: They're so cute :wub: . Can't wait to see these episode. :w000t: :w000t:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh my God...it's funny that someone should mention Sai Lo Hid...b/c I just finsihed watching that lakorn right now...I was watching DJP and it made me wanted to go back and watch my fav lakorns of theirs...too bad I don't have Dao Pra Sook and Payong or I wouldn't have gone to sleep I would just gorge myself on Num and Kob :w000t:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
YOU GONNA LOVE IT BELEIVIE ME!
[post="152905"][/post]​
Yeah? Hm...those screen caps do look cute...and I'm too crazy about JSBR right now to bother with any other lakorn...haha...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
hehhehheee :D :p one of the sence in the island part when Morin want to run away, but she didn't have the key to the boat. And here come Taecho showing her the key.

เตโช: "อยากได้เหรอ? อยากได้ก็ต้องยอม"
โมรินทร์: "ยอมอะไร?"
เตโช: "ก็ยอมเป็นเมียไง" .....

Taecho: " Really want it right? If you want it you have to agree to"
Morin: "Agree to what?"
Taecho: " Of course agree to be my wife"...........

How cute! Can't wait for these sweet sence. I love Taecho!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. In trade for the keys, na'ek will have to agree to be pra'ek wife. I hope it'll be sweet and not just Morin scolding Teycho and reminding him of his guilty concience.

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...this is so sweet...better than real life. I can't wait to see this all these parts that I didn't see. Thanks:).....loving it.