<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

gloria83

sarNie Adult
so in eps 7...does it mean that taycho already have a heart transplant? kob was so upset when she went to work and found out that it was num's company....he looked so sad you just wanna love him...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
gloria83 said:
so in eps 7...does it mean that taycho already have a heart transplant? kob was so upset when she went to work and found out that it was num's company....he looked so sad you just wanna love him...
[post="151926"][/post]​
yep he got the heart transplant already. He was gone for three months for his heart to recover, but don't worry you don't need to wait that long for the three months. They make the three months like three minutes.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah all of a sudden he has the surgery but num still doesnt know that its louis' heart. i see that they must be promoting singers be in this eps, lydia's song from her 2nd album is in it too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm suprise, Methin and Duen's funeral was short. About 10-20 second. I notice that painting of the carnival that Morin drew was at Teycho's office. Peviously when he was having a heart problem he was bleeding on it, I don't see any stains.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil said:
i need more romantic scenes
[post="151975"][/post]​
me too...i just want num to hug and kiss kob all the time haha...i can't get enough of those two...i hope they extend the lakorn so they can spend more time with eachother~ :wub:

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
PP_BB said:
me too...i just want num to hug and kiss kob all the time haha...i can't get enough of those two...i hope they extend the lakorn so they can spend more time with eachother~ :wub:
[post="151991"][/post]​
I know I want them two be in more love part too. I think they make a good pair.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I guess I have changed my mind about Jakrit/Kob would be the #1 couple of today. After seeing this lakorn with Num/Kob, they are the #1 couple of today. Now, I only wish that Num/Kob is real couple instead Num/Nui and Kob/Brook.....sorry to disappoint Brook's and Nui's fans.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
moilee said:
I guess I have changed my mind about Jakrit/Kob would be the #1 couple of today. After seeing this lakorn with Num/Kob, they are the #1 couple of today. Now, I only wish that Num/Kob is real couple instead Num/Nui and Kob/Brook.....sorry to disappoint Brook's and Nui's fans.
[post="152209"][/post]​
count me in to. I want NumKob to date too

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
P' สิรินพิชญ์ in thaitv3 forum she read this form pantip that next week episode will have this sence.

ตอนต่อไปมีฉากเตโชเขียนรูปแหวนลงบนนิ้วนางโมรินทร์ แล้วกระซิบ ว่า" เลิกเกลียดซะทีได้มั้ย ผมรักคุณ "

Next sence Taecho will draw a ring on Morin finger and wishper to her ear " Please don't hate me anymore I LOVE YOU"

Hahhahahhaaaa.... OMG! I just can't wait for next week episode I want to see to see to seeeeeeeeee......................... this part