<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
Oh great! I'll have to catch up, I've been behind, hehe!

Been hooked on Naruto for at least two weeks, need to catch up on lakorns!

Hehehe! But recommend Naruto (manga/anime)!
[post="150448"][/post]​
Naruto and Bleach fan right here. Too lazy to read the manga, so I watch the anime instead.

Back to DJP.

At the end of episode 6, Sukkarin couldn't save Methin, and right there at Teycho's house he was having a bad heartache, they had to leave off on that part. Even though I know what's going to happen next, I want to see it for myself.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
&raquo; Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... &laquo;
Num has a heart problem while driving his car... so he crashes into Louis on his motorcycle....it kills Louis and Kob is super angry/mad at Num....i'm thinking Num is going to receive Louis's heart... :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's not going to end yet. Because Doctor Sukkarin had kept the donor's identity a secret. Not pra'ek nor na'ek knows that the heart donor was Methin. Also they need to take care of Ban Saeng Duen and the bad guys.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
until sukkarin told pimpanee and she told morin and made morin very angry at taycho and cause her to break up their engagement i believe (credit to numkhondeouw @ sk forum) and so he "kidnapped" her to an island

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I'm quite behind with this lakorn but Kob looks absolutely gorgeous though. I think her current hairstyle really compliments her face =]

I'm just abit annoyed sometimes with the way Kob cries. She sounds like a little girl or something and its really loud and pitchy. But then again, maybe its part of her role? Either way, still a great actress =]

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
man! I don't want to see Morin do this to Taecho at all. I can feel Taecho pain. I want Morin to be nice to Taecho like before I can't handle it seeing both of them hurt. Especailly, Taecho it not his fault he didn't mean to kill Methin come one Morin it just an accident. It not like he want it too. Sad!

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
Num4ever said:
man! I don't want to see Morin do this to Taecho at all. I can feel Taecho pain. I want Morin to be nice to Taecho like before I can't handle it seeing both of them hurt. Especailly, Taecho it not his fault he didn't mean to kill Methin come one Morin it just an accident. It not like he want it too. Sad!
[post="151630"][/post]​
HEY WHEN WIIL esp7 be uploaded?

.miko said:
I'm quite behind with this lakorn but Kob looks absolutely gorgeous though. I think her current hairstyle really compliments her face =]

I'm just abit annoyed sometimes with the way Kob cries. She sounds like a little girl or something and its really loud and pitchy. But then again, maybe its part of her role? Either way, still a great actress =]
[post="151583"][/post]​
i like the way Kob cries....its not your typical n'ek crying of just grimacing the face and then tears falling down..i've seen too many of that..so to see kob cry the way she cries is rewarding for me..you feel her pain as she sobs...loud pitches and all..

and you're right..it does go with her character too :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Her character is a young girl, a younger sister of Louis. So she has to whimper like a child. I like Kob's crying too, if people were to cry in real life they cry like her, they sob and they gasp for air frequently. We all know people don't just stand still and cry all the time.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
WHERE DID YA SEE TIK AND KOB PIX...CAN SOMEONES PLEASE
POST HERE AND I DON'T IF THE NEXT YEAR I WOULD LOVE TO
THIS TWO PAIR UP..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope the island is coming up so I can see Kob and Num be a lone to themselves and have sweet scenes

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG it looks so good...can't wait to watch it...and i hope Kob and Num have more hugs and kissing scenes hahaha :w000t:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Num4ever said:
Tomorrow episode
credit to allaboutkob

[post="151767"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing. It looks very very tense. My heart goes boom boom. :wub: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Morin is so mean to taecho! :angry: I'm mad now! Why do that to Taecho? I want the nice and sweet Morin to come back. I feel so sorry for Taecho.