<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
Taecho will find a way for her to fall in love with him again and for her to forgive what he has done, even thought it was an accident.
[post="149775"][/post]​
But morin didn't think it was an accident she think that taecho want to kill methin. This part when sakarin dad try to comfort taecho that it was an accident it not your fault. Taecho look at sakarin dad and said really painful " Who believe it was an accident? Methin and I just got into a fight who will beleive this is an accident?" just the tone of his voice make me want to cry out so loud for him. Well, like you say Taecho will find his way for her to fall for him again.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
But morin didn't think it was an accident she think that taecho want to kill methin. This part when sakarin dad try to comfort taecho that it was an accident it not your fault. Taecho look at sakarin dad and said really painful " Who believe it was an accident? Methin and I just got into a fight who will beleive this is an accident?" just the tone of his voice make me want to cry out so loud for him. Well, like you say Taecho will find his way for her to fall for him again.
[post="149787"][/post]​
i know, why do i feel like this has just begun, its gonna get more emotional in the episodes to come, we're gonna laugh :loool: with them and cry with them and be mad :angry: with them and most of all is be in love with them :wub:

wannabi

sarNie Egg
The behind the scenes with them in youtube, search for Raiwan, scroll down until you see Num.

Numlover uploaded it there.

anjos

man.... I cant believe..... dont tell me that methin going to die like this.... nothing had happen to him yet.....the other drug guys was still on him..... how are they going to jail when methin is going to die and how are those kids going to do now!!!!!!!!! man.... I hope this is not it for him....... it was be soooo sad and stupied....... but as for mo and taecho I dont really worry about it..... evently they will somehow be together I hope!!!!! gosh..... cant waite till next epis..... B)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Methin needs to die in order to save or give pra'ek a longer life, because pra'ek needs a heart transplant. Trust me they drug dealer guys won't go after him anymore. They're going to pick on Morin, Kroo Phad, and Pong now. It's getting dangerous with no one to protect Ban Seang Duen/the youth center and the kids.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm gonna predict that Num is going to come in and fill in the role that Methin was doing and help with the YOuth center. ANybody agree with me ?

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Toon said:
I'm gonna predict that Num is going to come in and fill in the role that Methin was doing and help with the YOuth center. ANybody agree with me ?
[post="150064"][/post]​

It would be great if num did that...he would have a better chance to stay close with her all the time haha :w000t:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the youtube clip..it was super cute of Num and Kob...they seem close to one another just like the old days...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting very good. gosh when kob broke down crying and hitting num when she found out that he ran into louis, she was soo good at it. made me cry with her. it was soo sad!

like louis said; there is someone that will take good care of kob better than he can. that means num will come around helping them out...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Toon said:
[post="150064"][/post]​
thats what the summary says so far

first14

sarNie Egg
ahhh!! this lakorn is getting so good... the director and actors are doing a great job... the camera and scene techniques were soo good in episode six... it is getting so intense..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Oh great! I'll have to catch up, I've been behind, hehe!

Been hooked on Naruto for at least two weeks, need to catch up on lakorns!

Hehehe! But recommend Naruto (manga/anime)!

laosnangfai

sarNie Egg
der052 said:
Oh great! I'll have to catch up, I've been behind, hehe!

Been hooked on Naruto for at least two weeks, need to catch up on lakorns!

Hehehe! But recommend Naruto (manga/anime)!
[post="150448"][/post]​
HAVE ANY OF YOU SEE A PIC. TIK AND KOB S. TOGETHER? THERE WAS A HEAD LINE CALL "COWBOY LOVE" DO ANY OF U KNOW IF THEY ARE PLAYIMG A LAKON TOGETHER?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
really? What pic, how come no Kob fans never mention about it... but I doubt since Kob and Tik won't accept any lakorn til next year..thanks for the rumors though