<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

tang071

sarNie Elites
is that a new lakorn or an old one??
anyways i like the song for this lakorn. why is it that everytime num has a lakorn, i-nam always sings the main song like in jon plon jai, khun por lup jarng, ruk kong nai dok mai and now duang jai partiharn. is like an rs thing or something....

macli

sarNie Hatchling
they sure did use alot of i-nam's song in Num's lakorn. Well they're all from RS so I guess it's cheaper and plus promoting the band as well. I really like they songs they have in Num's lakorns, they're all good.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
and nancyvang, thanks for posting up the mag cover with Num and Kob. There's a smile. He should smile more often, he's so cute when he does.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
macli said:
thanks for the scans...why doesn't Num ever smile...the only time that I actually saw him smile was with Janie. He's hot with that mad face though hahhaha... I find this lakorn to move at quite a fast paste...seems it's going to end already. Oh wells...I'm loving it still. can't wait till monday...
[post="146218"][/post]​
:D your're so funny macli! The lakorn just start you feel it end already? Don't feel that way yet there more sweet sence that you still haven't watch yet. You're gonna love it! I bought like three magazines already and I'm still reading the storlyline and they have more sweet sence and sad sence together. I swear this lakorn Num and Kob have lots and lost of sence together. I'm loving this lakorn too can't for all those sweet sence I read.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
How come Dr. Sukkarin wasn't included in TV Magazine? Haha. I'm gald Morin decides to go back working for Teycho. It's not the usual lakorn where it takes 1-2 episode until they meet again.
[post="146173"][/post]​
yeah I like it too how they make Morin come back to work with taecho again. It doesn't take two three days to think about it. She just move in to taecho like a snap. The movie seem to flow pretty fast but it get interest each episode. I like it

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
macli said:
they sure did use alot of i-nam's song in Num's lakorn. Well they're all from RS so I guess it's cheaper and plus promoting the band as well. I really like they songs they have in Num's lakorns, they're all good.
[post="146282"][/post]​
I think RS need P'Num lakorn to promote I-Nam songs.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I agree that the pace is good so far but is this still filming or has it wrapped? Cause if its still filming and the ratings are good I hope they don't try to milk it by adding more episodes and then it'll DRAG for sure. I hate it when Ch.7 does that.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jeanie said:
I agree that the pace is good so far but is this still filming or has it wrapped? Cause if its still filming and the ratings are good I hope they don't try to milk it by adding more episodes and then it'll DRAG for sure. I hate it when Ch.7 does that.
[post="146413"][/post]​
I hope like that too.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
I think RS need P'Num lakorn to promote I-Nam songs.
[post="146296"][/post]​

First I thought the songs that I-Nam sang for Num's lakorns was sang by Num himself cause i never heard Num sing before.. :loool:

Nway I finally get to watch sai Lo Hit in Khmer, I wanted to see the chemistry between Kob and Num back then and now... sorry off Topic
Now I see why Kob and Num's fans wanted them to pair up again..

Back to this lakorn, I finished episode 4 ....and I'm with you, Ilove NumandOil... when will we get to see Num kidnap Kob after kob found out that Num is taking Louis's heart... :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Since the pace is pretty fast. Pra'ek knows he loves/like na'ek. And na'ek know she has feelings for pra'ek. I hope we get to see it soon.

I would be pretty mad knowing someone killed my brother and used his heart. But for Teycho crashing into Methin was an accident, and getting his heart he didn't even know it was Methin's heart, Sukkarin didn't tell him.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
does anyones has any news on how this lakorn is doing back
in thailand,,,like rating was high , mid,low...

kermint

sarNie Adult
Babyt said:
DUEN DIED SO FAST..i'm surprised that they would kill her off that early in the lakorn...
[post="146211"][/post]​
i know she died so fast. man, i still want to see louis and tong have scene together tho but too bad that she died so..............fast. also this lakorn don't have alot of people too, if she died and then louis next....man.........
anyway, num looks good this one