<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I believe Kob's character is younger than Louis, that's why she acts childish around Louis, since Morin is Tua Lek and Methin is Tua Yai. Haha. They're so cute though. Kob was so adorable when she was whimpering and hugging Louis due to the fact that she was horrorfied.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i love everything about this lakorn and i dont want to be rude or offend anyone and if i do i apologize ahead of time..louis needs to hurry up and die also

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
is Louis suppose to like her back if she likes him, cus in ep 1 he seems to like the other girl the one he walk hand and hand with..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Louis does love Kob back. But his love is brotherly love. He had wanted to tell Kob about his relationship with the other girl, but the other girl wouldn't let him tell. Cause she said that Kob feels different toward Louis and he shouldn't tell their relationship to her just yet, afraid Kob will get hurt.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
vila said:
what? bomb in rating...??? so this series is not going good? well i like it so far....its so cute....and kob is clumsy... but she is cute... :wub:
[post="144162"][/post]​
They were talking about another lakorn, Khun Paw Rup Jarng.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
At least 35 more minutes till episode 3 airs. I want to see the part where na'ek is in pra'ek room and he pulls her down to kiss her cheek.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
At least 35 more minutes till episode 3 airs. I want to see the part where na'ek is in pra'ek room and he pulls her down to kiss her cheek.
[post="145027"][/post]​
i havent see that scene did it air yet? but epi 3 is sad, i missed part of it because i had to go to work

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
iluvnumandoil said:
i havent see that scene did it air yet? but epi 3 is sad, i missed part of it because i had to go to work
[post="145087"][/post]​
I think this scene will air tomorrow. Lol

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I love Kob and Num's sweet scenes, they both so adorable in the garden... :lol: That scenes was hilarious when Num try to help Kob gather the vegetable, but Kob hitted him like a mother hit a son.. :D