<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
BlueMoon said:
In term of pure entertainment and enjoyment some viewers like myself didn't like it but in term of total number of viewership it didn't bomb ja...you can go to SweetKob_Forum to read some articles on the "Ratings" of that lakorn it did quite well. ;)

I think some people misunderstood when people state their like or dislike of a lakorn and assume that a lakorn "bombed" or even "flop". It was a 10 year reunion so they expected huge number like the previous works but it didn't reach that number but it didn't bomb ja. That year Mae Ae Sa Eurn, Khon Phawr Rub Jang, Deun Deurd, all got a ratings of 15 and some days it reached 17.....some lakorns weren't even mention from Ch7....now those probably didn't do well. Don't forget that year was CH7 year too...most of Ch7 lakorns got higher ratings then Ch3.

I just don't like rumors spreading...some people actually believe that lakorn didn't do well or even flopped...I wouldn't say this if it wasn't written in words :D . Now if you compare it to SaiLodHid, DAo Pra sook yeah it wasn't as high but then if Khon Paw bombed then all of Ch7 lakorns with other ne'ek flopped cuz no lakorn has even reached the level those two lakorn of Kob got but that's not so.

Anyways Toon, no hard feelings na ja...I just wanted to make it clear so rumors don't keep spreading....
[post="143942"][/post]​

Hey I know it didn't bomb in rating...I read the ratings myself...I just meant that I felt that they had no chemistry at all in Khun Paw Rup Charng...I don't know maybe b/c it didn't have as many cute and sweet scenes as this one...but the lakorn just didn't have that feeling you always get when you watch Daoprasook or Sailohit...by the way if you have a chance you should watch Payong that was their first lakorn together...in there you could totally see magic when they're on screen together...

no hard feelings bluemoon...just wanted to make myself clear on that issue.... P' Num and P' Kob all the way :wub: :wub: :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: I just watched the clip that num4ever posted the one of P' Num got Kob wet...all I have to say is :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
YoUa said:
Only 2 more days
[post="144051"][/post]​
2 more day seem like 2 more year for me now. heeheeee :lol: I always hate monday because I don't want to work, but now I'm crying for monday

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
2 more day seem like 2 more year for me now. heeheeee :lol: I always hate monday because I don't want to work, but now I'm crying for monday
[post="144059"][/post]​
i start work at 8 am so i stay until 7:50 and i miss at least 30min of it until iptv has is

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Toon said:
Hey I know it didn't bomb in rating...I read the ratings myself...I just meant that I felt that they had no chemistry at all in Khun Paw Rup Charng...I don't know maybe b/c it didn't have as many cute and sweet scenes as this one...but the lakorn just didn't have that feeling you always get when you watch Daoprasook or Sailohit...by the way if you have a chance you should watch Payong that was their first lakorn together...in there you could totally see magic when they're on screen together...

no hard feelings bluemoon...just wanted to make myself clear on that issue.... P' Num and P' Kob all the way :wub: :wub: :wub:
[post="144031"][/post]​
Definitely no hard feelings taken it always good to voice ones' opinion......

I saw Payong it was a good lakorn love how cute and innocent they were back then. ;)

I agree with the no chemistry and etc of that lakorn too KPRJang.

And for this current lakorn I have to say that just watching the opening and ending makes you yearn for more...it's much better than their last one. And currently I'm loving it at the moment... :wub:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, if Taecho lives, then someone will have to die so he can have their heart. I think it's going to be Morin's brother.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Correct. If Teycho is to live, someone will have to die. Did you see in the opening theme, Teycho drove his car into Morin's brother.

Here's some cute scenes.

1. Kob lwas going to touch Num's chest to see if his heart was still pounding, but instead lean down to listen to Num's heart to make sure he is still alive, because he was sleeping so quietly.

2. They were making food and Num wanted to help but Kob wouldn't let him. He kept standing in back of her so when she backs up she would keep bumping into him. :wub:

vila

sarNie Egg
what? bomb in rating...??? so this series is not going good? well i like it so far....its so cute....and kob is clumsy... but she is cute... :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oh wow, wouldn't it be a twist if Kob dies in order for Num to live hehe, dramatic for us all T_T
I hope alot of cute/sweet scenes of Kob and Num together, will Louis die soon? or later near the end? I try to not spoil myself by reading the full summary lol but it would be useful <_< maybe i should :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The lakorn is pretty good.. Sad that P'Num has a heart problem. . . OH yea its funny when Kob tried to wkae him up but he wouldnt but when she fel;l in the water his eye flew wide open but he didnt bother helping her until she needed help gettin out of water. :lol:

cant wait for more :w000t:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Just wondering in this scene ....

was Num still awake? when Kob lean down to listen to his heart, I think Num turned a little and smiled :wub: than when Kob got back up he went back to his position and sleep ... is that right? lol I couldn't really tell.

I like that kitchen cooking scene too, it was cute. Kob looks prettier in episode 2

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
Just wondering in this scene ....

was Num still awake? when Kob lean down to listen to his heart, I think Num turned a little and smiled :wub: than when Kob got back up he went back to his position and sleep ... is that right? lol I couldn't really tell.

I like that kitchen cooking scene too, it was cute. Kob looks prettier in episode 2
[post="144181"][/post]​
It's one of those times when you're asleep but you can still feel someone's presence, sometimes happy sometimes sad. I saw the sneaky smile too.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
wintr said:
that one girl looks alot like Aump P. does anyone esle see it..or is it just me..
[post="144242"][/post]​

Are you talking about the N'rai, Ca?

I don't think she looks like Aum but I forgot her name anyways that N'rai I like her look in this lakorn she looks more evil than Luktarn Arisa.

Arisa she has that sweet girl look to her eventhough she's n'rai but this one she looks like the bad N'rai...she has that evil look to her too. I like that they pick a N'rai who looks evil as well as acts it.

Did you guys notice that with Louis Kob acts a bit like a little girl...I notice that with Louis she acts like a little kid/girl who is having her first "Crush"... dreamy eyes..kiddish like. But with Num she acts different.

I really like Num and Kob's character...Luv DJP :wub:

I love the ending song...and the lakorn itself I can't wait for next week... :wub: