<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

macli

sarNie Hatchling
sugoi, there more sweet scenes coming one right after another...loving it. It's still weird to me to see num play a role like this since...I don't think his past are so demanding...AHHHHHH I'm loving it though.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the uploads...love the song in there. Hahhaah...I laugh so much watching that news clips...it's cute then really funny at the end when num blowing her capris then switch to blowing his pants with the blow dryer...hahahah....a true pra'ek?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Will Taecho live or die? The previews shows him getting sick all the time, like he'll die in the end. That would be sad if he dies.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
daringangel said:
Will Taecho live or die? The previews shows him getting sick all the time, like he'll die in the end. That would be sad if he dies.
[post="143856"][/post]​
Nop! Taecho is not going to die. He will live happy everafter with morin at the end. Don't worry!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
lynn said:
Thanks for sharing Num4Ever. Just love the lakorn. Do you also have the song from I-Nam?
[post="143826"][/post]​
not yet I still finding it. If i get it I will post it up!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
okay, i'm watching episode two right now and I am just laughing my ass off when Techo was in bed sick and Morin came with porridge to feed him. He opened his mouth as if he's a little kid. To me, he totally acts like a spoiled brat so i believe that when Morin walks into his life, he'll mature dramatically.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
thank god neither one of them are going to die...

i started to think that Kob will die... and Num will get her heart...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Toon said:
Ok first of all...when I heard that P' Num and P' Kob were doing another lakorn together...my thought was :shock: because Khun Paw Rap Jarng wasn't so good as I thought as it could be...you know for reunion lakorn after ten years of not being able to work together it bombed...but I have to say they have redeemed themselves quite nicely...I just absolutely love DJP...I love the storyline of it...and from the beginning and ending credits it looks like this is going to be a great drama filled with emotions and tears...I better get my tissue box ready...

[post="143696"][/post]​
In term of pure entertainment and enjoyment some viewers like myself didn't like it but in term of total number of viewership it didn't bomb ja...you can go to SweetKob_Forum to read some articles on the "Ratings" of that lakorn it did quite well. ;)

I think some people misunderstood when people state their like or dislike of a lakorn and assume that a lakorn "bombed" or even "flop". It was a 10 year reunion so they expected huge number like the previous works but it didn't reach that number but it didn't bomb ja. That year Mae Ae Sa Eurn, Khon Phawr Rub Jang, Deun Deurd, all got a ratings of 15 and some days it reached 17.....some lakorns weren't even mention from Ch7....now those probably didn't do well. Don't forget that year was CH7 year too...most of Ch7 lakorns got higher ratings then Ch3.

I just don't like rumors spreading...some people actually believe that lakorn didn't do well or even flopped...I wouldn't say this if it wasn't written in words :D . Now if you compare it to SaiLodHid, DAo Pra sook yeah it wasn't as high but then if Khon Paw bombed then all of Ch7 lakorns with other ne'ek flopped cuz no lakorn has even reached the level those two lakorn of Kob got but that's not so.

Anyways Toon, no hard feelings na ja...I just wanted to make it clear so rumors don't keep spreading....

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
thank god neither one of them are going to die...

i started to think that Kob will die... and Num will get her heart...
[post="143919"][/post]​
don't worry the only two person that dies is Louis and his girlfriend in the lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sorry I'm not sure if these were posted I didn't read some of the pages....but Credit to Num's fan @ Num's fanclub

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
but then if Khon Paw bombed then all of Ch7 lakorns with other ne'ek flopped cuz no lakorn has even reached the level those two lakorn of Kob got but that's not so.
[post="143942"][/post]​
I totally agree with you in this part. Lol

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yeah I notice his face is a tad bit whiter in ep1 maybe it's the lighting though cuz in other scenes it looks tan? Maybe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Since his character has a heart problem, I think the white powder is suppose to make him weak and sick. Later in episode 2, he looks better.