<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Lido_Lynn said:
omg..i love the theme song....the voice sound like louis....=)
[post="142651"][/post]​

beganning song is Fluke I-Nam the ending song is Sorn.
I like the ending song that sang by sarn better.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Louis/Methin and Tong/Duen are in love with each other but their keeping it a secret from Kob/Morin. I believe Duen told Methin they shouldn't talk about their relationship yet because it's going to hurt Morin, since she knows how Morin feels about Methin, and Morin's heart is still like a child that doesn't know what love really is.

Morin is already showingTeycho the true meaning for living. Haha. I can see Teycho putting his anger on art instead of people now.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
That's sad for them to hide their relationship. Is Louis suppose to protect Kob all the time. A little confuse haven't watched the lakorn yet.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Lido_Lynn said:
omg Fluke as in FLUKE FLUKE???....the cute fluke that act with aom???....omg omg... :w000t:
[post="142683"][/post]​
No it not that fluke. It the guy that always sing for num lakorn in Jon plon jai, khun paw rub jarng and nai dok mai. His group call I-Nam from rs and his name if Fluke. Yeah he has the same name as Fluke that play with oam

cecilia

Staff member
ah..i hate the n'rai already..no clue who she is..but yeah..i hate her intro already..

so far..so good..but louis sorta annoy me in a way..cuz he seem to be overprotective..only episode 1 and 2 and already good..i can't wait..love i-nam's voice..i love the song.well..actually i like both songs.:lol:

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh man i can;t wait to watch episode 2, i really love num and kob in this one, num looks great as a mean temper brat, kob is so cute

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
ah..i hate the n'rai already..no clue who she is..but yeah..i hate her intro already..

so far..so good..but louis sorta annoy me in a way..cuz he seem to be overprotective..only episode 1 and 2 and already good..i can't wait..love i-nam's voice..i love the song.well..actually i like both songs.:lol:
[post="142757"][/post]​
i know dont you think so? louis is annoying me too..he think he superman, tryn' to save everybody and makes himself disappointed all the time(you know his sad facial expression) num just looks angry, and kob she so CUTE

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahhaa...hey i hate the nang rai too...LOLZ..lucky that num doesn't even care about her..hahaahha

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh I'm totally in love with this lakorn right now!!! Num is sooooo gosh darn cute in here and I like Kob new hairdo too!!! I love it when the pr'eke is mean to the n'eke!!! I can't wait to watch when num falls real hard for kob!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Num is big baby in there. I like how he eat the food Kob cook for him and so some kind of face. That was really cute!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No funny dialogue like Lhong Ngao Jun...yet? LOL

Thanks guys for all the pictures and info on the lakorn na ja!