<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) man...num's character is kinda mean and loud...and kob's character is pretty strong...not like her previous lakorn with Stefan...I like this lakorn...can't wait to see the next episode...hopefully they have high rating :wub:

mokka

sarNie Adult
omg i just finish epi. 1 all i gotta say is I LOVE IT... especially with Num in there... he is still hot as alway... Kob is very pretty in there too...
Kob character is strong, which is good...
Num's character is mean but he has a soft side to him too...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey,,i just finish watching episode one and my younger sister love it..ehhe..he said num is so damn hot in there...and i agree that this lakorn is good and the theme song is als good..

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
thanks you for sharing the episode 2 caps.... it's so cute how kob listen to num's heart to make sure it's still beating..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait, can't wait! I'm sooo happy! I really want to see episode 2 now! :D

Kob is so cute and Num is sooo hot!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Kob is definatley a lot fiester in this lakorn. But she still has the cute, naive innocence about her character sort of like from Dow Pra Sook. She doesn't take crap from people and she speaks her mind. Definatley refreshing from Pimchanoke. B)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone read the full summary of this lakorn? uhhh is this going to be a bad ending? :unsure: Based on the beginning previews..seems like Num is really sick..and he also looks kinda pale and tired for some reason..not sure if thats just his look or is it suppose to be the look of the p'ek.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I saw episode one. It's really good. This lakorn is 100 times better than LNJ. I love Kob's character, she's so cute. She's such a clutz sometimes and goofy. Num, he's mean but not over the top like Stephen in LNJ. I can't wait to DL the second epi tomorrow.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
juicyfruit said:
Are Kob and Louis brother and sister??
[post="142649"][/post]​
They were raised together ever since they were young. If I can remember correctly, Morin's mother married Methin's father so technically, that makes them step-siblings.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Louis and Kob are not real brothers and sisters...and Louis is not in love with Kob...he is in love with that girl that gave him the tamarind drink...I'm guessing Kob adores and has a crush on Louis but Louis is in love with that other girl...and is keeping that secret from kob...

I feel sorry for Num in this lakorn...he has a defective heart...that is why he is so mean and hot tempered...but the cool thing is Kob is going to make him better.....hehehehe :wub: