<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

macli

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the sc. it looks good...ahhhh Num's fine in here. I did say that I'm not going to watch this till it gets half way or so but I think Imma watch this now.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
aaahhhh! It is sooo good! I'm hooked! Can't wait til the next part! Num and Kob are super hott together!

Ahhhh! Shell shocked after episode 1! :D

der052

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
sornram is so mean to her life stefan in Lhong Ngao Jun... i think it will be a similar drama like it...
[post="142123"][/post]​
I Think Num is definitely better than Stefan! Hehehe! Plus they are such a wonderful couple! :D

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
iamnowhere said:
No doubt bout that :w000t:
[post="142190"][/post]​
Stefan has a long way to go to be compared to Num. Sorry Stefan fans! :p I like Stefan too but, comparing him to Num just doesn't seem right. LOL.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Caps from the first episode... credit to allanoutkob

nainee

sarNie Egg
thanks P' Youa a milllion for the those sc...i wanna watch it so badly...has anyone uploaded it yet???/ :wub:

everyone's comments is making me so anxious...i can't wait until i get my tape...

its going to be a great lakorn, i know it....i never doubt Num and Kob

onahc

sarNie Elites
hmmm, i don't like her hair in this lakon. kob is weak, she's always getting raped by somebody, that's why I can't wait for her to be mean and strong in the lakon with chakrit.

onahc said:
hmmm, i don't like her hair in this lakon. kob is weak, she's always getting raped by somebody, that's why I can't wait for her to be mean and strong in the lakon with chakrit.
[post="142391"][/post]​
actually Kob's character isn't very weak in here...she's pretty strong...weak would be LNJ..here..she's very verbal to the bad people

and there is only an "unsuccessful" rape because Louis comes in time to save her...but yeah..you can't blame Kob for getting rape in her lakorns..blame the scriptwriters..she's just playing the character

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
[post="142391"][/post]​

I don't think that Kob's character is weak cause then you would say that her character in the lakorn with Chakrit is also weak cause Kob also get rape by the pr'ek... but I also can't wait to see her mean and evil role in KRGP!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish episode 2 oh my it sooooo good. I love the part she put her head on chest to listen to his heart beat. She want to make sure his heart it beating that is so cute. and plus the part taecho try to help her cook that is funny and cute.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
haven't seen episode 1 yet but from reading everyone's comment the lakorn sounds really interesting.

anjos

OMG.....OMG....... I just fisih watching part one.... and boy was it good...... I love it..... love num and kob's role....... cant waite for part two........ :w000t: :w000t: