<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

tang071

sarNie Elites
iluvnumandoil said:
i love aggressive and abuse pra ek dont know why! but does anyone know the pacific time standard for this lakorn on mon. and tues. are?
[post="141109"][/post]​

airs 20.25 to 22.30 pm in thailand. so in pacific time it would air from 9.25 to 11.30 pm. theres usually a 12 hr time difference but bc of daylight savings....
^^i'm not sure if this answers your question or not.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
YoUa said:
Airs

Monday/Tuesday timeslot

Time:
20.25-22.25 P.M. Thailand

Time in USA:
8:25 A.M. Eastern/Atlantic
5:25 A.M. Pacific/Western
7:25 A.M. Mountain/Central

Here the link you want to wake up early to catch it live.
http://www.siamvdo.com/tv1.html
http://thaitv.webcindario.com/tv7p.htm
[post="141519"][/post]​
Ning says these are the wrong time

Here are the right time

- 6:25 am (Pacific Time Zone)
- 7:25 am (Mountain Time Zone)
- 8:25 am (Central Time Zone)
- 9:25 am (Eastern Time Zone)

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! i cant wait to see it..and its anyone going to post it?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I already see the first episode lol. It's good ja. P'Num looks handsome and Louis looks su cute. Of course P'Kob looks pretty lol.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
oh man i've been waiting all day so i was hoping someone would post this lakorn but no, ahh i can't wait to watch it

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
where can i find this lakorn? im going crazy because i want to see it so bad. so is anyone going to upload it??

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
bunniii said:
First epiosde was so good!! I love kob's caracter. Looks like she is so clumsy!!
[post="142007"][/post]​

can i ask where you watched this lakorn?? i really would love to see it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe everyone watched it "LIVE" while it was airing....cuz if you have IPTV they just posted ep1 like 9:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time so no one has recorded it just yet.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
the preview looks good and there's a lot of romance. What is dis lakorn about? Kob will fall for 2 guys or they will fight over her?Interesting.......

SunStar

sarNie Elites
omg!!! it is soooo good... i'm recording it right now and will post it ASAP for everyone... unless someone beats me to it...

sornram is so mean to her life stefan in Lhong Ngao Jun... i think it will be a similar drama like it...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
at first i wasn't anticipating about this lakorn, but after the first epi i can tell that it's a really good lakorn. A lot of romance and funny too!!!An intresting lakorn. Most of kob's lakorns are interesting. Dis will be another big hit! She is shy rocketing and now i can't wait for kob/chakrit's lakorn!!!That guy made a wrong prediction about Kob!!!!