<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thanks gals...but I saw at SweetKobForum that there's a lot more picts....credit to of course Num's fanclub and Kob's AllAboutKob.com

If no one post them I'll do it this weekend....I saw a lot of aggressiveness from our Pr'ek towards N'ek so definitely can't wait to see the pair again.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Hummmm....wow! :w000t: :w000t: :shock: :w000t:
can not wait to watch this sence heheheeee...... :p :p
Credit to P' Thaithai

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Num4ever said:
Hummmm....wow! :w000t: :w000t: :shock: :w000t:
can not wait to watch this sence heheheeee...... :p :p
Credit to P' Thaithai

[post="140400"][/post]​

Damn, I can't wait!!!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
They're so cute together, they're playful towards each other...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
lynn said:
Num is so agressive for someone with a heart problem. Can't wait to see the lakorn.
[post="140430"][/post]​
lol..i think this is after num got a hear tranplant...can't wait to watch this lakorn :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
With those scenes, it seems like Dao Pra Suk all over again. lol. Can't wait to watch them bicker with each other. I hope there's sweet scenes, cause so far I haven't seen much.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW.. This is the scene I love to see,,gosh can't wait for this now.... Kob and Num :wub:

I said that this is the most anticipating couple we will be seeing this year.... ;) :D

Damn look at Num, he can rape a girl in the sofa...usually I only see in bed :lol: probably they don't want to break the bed :lol:

jackielee978 said:
AWWWWW.. This is the scene I love to see,,gosh can't wait for this now.... Kob and Num :wub:

I said that this is the most anticipating couple we will be seeing this year.... ;) :D

Damn look at Num, he can rape a girl in the sofa...usually I only see in bed :lol: probably they don't want to break the bed :lol:
[post="140616"][/post]​
hahah...in Daoprasuk...there was a struggle on the sofa too :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The last time I saw pra'ek attempting one on the bed was with Joy Siriluk and Pol T. in Samee Ngern Pon.

Other than that, Kob's and Num's scene looks intense. Wonder where they were because no one was there except for them two.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
The last time I saw pra'ek attempting one on the bed was with Joy Siriluk and Pol T. in Samee Ngern Pon.

Other than that, Kob's and Num's scene looks intense. Wonder where they were because no one was there except for them two.
[post="140736"][/post]​
The scene is in Morin house Methin will arrive and stop Taecho. Methin will punch Taecho in the face for doing that to Morin.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ahaha. So it was in Morin's house, no wonder I didn't see any servants or na'rai around. Ah. Brother Methin to the rescue eh.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i love aggressive and abuse pra ek dont know why! but does anyone know the pacific time standard for this lakorn on mon. and tues. are?