<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tang071 said:
i think before while i was reading summaries posted before it said that num caused a traffic accident and killed kob's father?? and that's why she hates num at first. actually i read some place else that num killed louis scott (kob's bf) and killed him. num had a heart condition beforehand and i guess he had a heart attack while driving. anyways he's rushed the hospital and recieves a heart transplant from kob.
if so, this reminds me of that lakorn with pat patson and ning. where ning is weak and dies but theres this brave reporter and their souls switch.
[post="139380"][/post]​
I never heard that Num caused a traffic accident and killed Kob's father. Where did you read this?

Edit:
Num has a car accident and kill Louis.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i read the summary in ch 7 site look like num die at the end. I hope I miss reading it or maybe they didn't even giving out the ending. But just hope he didn't die. If he die then why the tittle of the lakorn called " Doung Jai Patiharn" he got to be alive

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Num4ever said:
i read the summary in ch 7 site look like num die at the end. I hope I miss reading it or maybe they didn't even giving out the ending. But just hope he didn't die. If he die then why the tittle of the lakorn called " Doung Jai Patiharn" he got to be alive
[post="139766"][/post]​
never mind he didn't die I just got my answer today from allaboutkob. I mis-understand the sentence. Yeah I'm happy now

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thank you for sharing the pictures...can't wait until airing date....5 more days left until this lakorn going on air :wub:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
New Mag.
Credit to P' Nu Lek

Kob is so pretty and Num he is hot!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) wow...Num lost a lot of weight...the last pictures really show it...he look very good...hehehe...can't wait till July 10...I bet that this lakorn will bring a very high rating :wub: