<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm so Kob is inlove with Louis...sorry I don't know thai all that well. Num's shedding tears in here...Awwwh. I don't know but to me, from the screen caps, Louis looks beautiful not handsome...weird...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thank you for sharing teaser 2...can't to watch...wonder what make num shed tear? :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Num's crying probably the fact that Kob helps him but doesn't plan on loving him, and that he has a heart problem so it seem like his life is short.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanks num4ever for the sc...hope this is major drama i wanna cry, laugh and all the other feelings

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
thanks num4ever for the sc...hope this is major drama i wanna cry, laugh and all the other feelings
[post="137164"][/post]​
you're welcome! I think I will cry for this lakorn for sure because it seem like p'num will have alot of the crying sence

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
hahahaaaaa55555555555!!!!!!!! I just finish read the storyline of the lakorn in allaboutkob.com. Oh my god! Num and Kob is so cute. They're first meet is almost like Khon paw rub jarng he almost hit her with his mortocycle.

Taecho: You want to die or what?

Morin: It you who want to die! Don't know how to drive or what? How come you don't see people walking.

Taecho: Well, who tell that person rush to walk and don't look around?

Morin: Well, is this your own road or what? Nobody want to die only stupid people that want to die!!!!!!

Taecho: What did you just said?

Morin: You look stupid already, but I guess also deaf too! I think the company that hire you to be messager is in bad luck. I'm leaving now!

Taecho: So, what?

Morin: I give you 15 second to say sorry to me (15 sec. past Taecho did say sorry) okay your time is up! Okay from now on! And I don't care if we going meet again or not, but if you do something wrong again. I will never forgive you.

oh my god it hard to translate to word to word. Hope you like don't get confuse okay. I do my best. And here another part that I like and smile when i read. I like the part where she first go teach him art.

Morin get ready to go teach Taecho on her first day, but when both see each other this is what happen. Morin almost faint when see Taecho then Taecho hurry go help carry her he pull her close to him and their face it only an inch away form each other.

Morin: What are you doing? Let go of me!

Taecho: You don't know how to say thank you or what? I'm so nice to help u!

Morin: I never ask for help..... so what are you doing in here? Today you need to go send mail or what? Oh! I know I think the company fire a messager that is so carless like you already.

Taecjp: I think so! That's why today I have free time to come and study art with you. Okay teach me! Teach! Teach! Teach now!

Morin: So, you're not a messager?

Taecho: Why? If I'm an owner of the company you won't teach me art right? Or you only teach poor people?

Morin: Of course I can teach! But I afraid you don't understand! (she get her stuff ready to teach) art you have to learn it from your heart!

Taecho: Why you need to use the word heart?

Morin: Because the person with out heart never know the deep meaning of art.

Taecho: Deep meaning...... and all the artist they like to use superior word too huh! (Morin doesn't care she turn to look for her stuff to teach Taecho)

Morin: Are you ready?

Taecho: Ready! (Morin turn around)

Morin: Wai!!!!!!!!!!! (she cover her eyes) Ai ta bah (Crazy!) What are you doing?

Taecho: Aw! Learning art isn't it?

Morin: Are you crazy? What kind of art that you need to take your shirt off?

Taecho: Oh! It Nude and don't tell me na that Nude is not art? Come on draw it! Draw! (walk close to Morin)

Morin: Don't come close to me khon bah (crazy person)! ( she take the shirt to hit him and tell him not to come close to her and Taecho try to grab her close to him) Leave me alone! (she grab her stuff and ran off and Taecho stand there laugh)

Taecho: You said so! (and continued to laugh so happy)

That's it for today. I have to wait till tomorrow to read more about it. It getting good I like it. So. what you guy think? I like them they so cute. I just can't wait to watch it on tv. Just reading make me go crazy already. Forgive me okay for any confusion on this.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Num4ever said:
hahahaaaaa55555555555!!!!!!!! I just finish read the storyline of the lakorn in allaboutkob.com. Oh my god! Num and Kob is so cute. They're first meet is almost like Khon paw rub jarng he almost hit her with his mortocycle.

Taecho: You want to die or what?

Morin: It you who want to die! Don't know how to drive or what? How come you don't see people walking.

Taecho: Well, who tell that person rush to walk and don't look around?

Morin: Well, is this your own road or what? Nobody want to die only stupid people that want to die!!!!!!

Taecho: What did you just said?

Morin: You look stupid already, but I guess also deaf too! I think the company that hire you to be messager is in bad luck. I'm leaving now!

Taecho: So, what?

Morin: I give you 15 second to say sorry to me (15 sec. past Taecho did say sorry) okay your time is up! Okay from now on! And I don't care if we going meet again or not, but if you do something wrong again. I will never forgive you.

oh my god it hard to translate to word to word. Hope you like don't get confuse okay. I do my best. And here another part that I like and smile when i read. I like the part where she first go teach him art.

Morin get ready to go teach Taecho on her first day, but when both see each other this is what happen. Morin almost faint when see Taecho then Taecho hurry go help carry her he pull her close to him and their face it only an inch away form each other.

Morin: What are you doing? Let go of me!

Taecho: You don't know how to say thank you or what? I'm so nice to help u!

Morin: I never ask for help..... so what are you doing in here? Today you need to go send mail or what? Oh! I know I think the company fire a messager that is so carless like you already.

Taecjp: I think so! That's why today I have free time to come and study art with you. Okay teach me! Teach! Teach! Teach now!

Morin: So, you're not a messager?

Taecho: Why? If I'm an owner of the company you won't teach me art right? Or you only teach poor people?

Morin: Of course I can teach! But I afraid you don't understand! (she get her stuff ready to teach) art you have to learn it from your heart!

Taecho: Why you need to use the word heart?

Morin: Because the person with out heart never know the deep meaning of art.

Taecho: Deep meaning...... and all the artist they like to use superior word too huh! (Morin doesn't care she turn to look for her stuff to teach Taecho)

Morin: Are you ready?

Taecho: Ready! (Morin turn around)

Morin: Wai!!!!!!!!!!! (she cover her eyes) Ai ta bah (Crazy!) What are you doing?

Taecho: Aw! Learning art isn't it?

Morin: Are you crazy? What kind of art that you need to take your shirt off?

Taecho: Oh! It Nude and don't tell me na that Nude is not art? Come on draw it! Draw! (walk close to Morin)

Morin: Don't come close to me khon bah (crazy person)! ( she take the shirt to hit him and tell him not to come close to her and Taecho try to grab her close to him) Leave me alone! (she grab her stuff and ran off and Taecho stand there laugh)

Taecho: You said so! (and continued to laugh so happy)

That's it for today. I have to wait till tomorrow to read more about it. It getting good I like it. So. what you guy think? I like them they so cute. I just can't wait to watch it on tv. Just reading make me go crazy already. Forgive me okay for any confusion on this.
[post="137375"][/post]​
Thanks for the storyline. I can't wait to watch this lakorn. It looks good!

anjos

OMG....OMG.... I just cant waite till it came out..... :w000t: :w000t: ho boy..... oh boy......

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
Did you read the news in interlove?  P’Num said this lakorn in a day they get to film so many scenes like 17-18 scenes per day.
[post="136763"][/post]​

Yeah!! I also read that all the cast must have a clear schedule just to film this lakorn 7 days a week... :eek: I don't know if she would have time to film PSFP when the opening ceremony is almost starting... :p
Nways, I hope it doesn't rush cause both of Num and Kob are both professionals and they looks comfortable together, so I don't think there will be any problem....I bet they both could pull it off
;)

BTW Num4ever, I can't help but the dialogue is making me so happy!!! :wub:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Yeah!! I also read that all the cast must have a clear schedule just to film this lakorn 7 days a week... :eek: I don't know if she would have time to film PSFP when the opening ceremony is almost starting... :p
Nways, I hope it doesn't rush cause both of Num and Kob are both professionals and they looks comfortable together, so I don't think there will be any problem....I bet they both could pull it off
;)

BTW Num4ever, I can't help but the dialogue is making me so happy!!! :wub:
[post="137437"][/post]​
me too!

July

sarNie Egg
thanks for the teaser.... after watch the teaser did louis cheat on kob wit some other girl... and she crying to num about it....

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
July said:
thanks for the teaser.... after watch the teaser did louis cheat on kob wit some other girl... and she crying to num about it....
[post="137440"][/post]​
No! I don't think Louis cheat on Kob it more like Louis only like her as a sister and Kob never know that Louis inlove with Tong and not her. That's why she was crying to Num