<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
From the preview Kob has alot of head scarfs. But certain parts she doesn't have it on. Here's two screencap from the teaser. Credit: Nu'Lek@AAK

A part where Num pulls Kob down. His right hand is on the back of her head while his left hand held Kob's right hand down onto his chest, near his heart.

They already have the design title.

There's certain times, Num was holding onto his chest because of heart pains. Looks very intense.
[post="135348"][/post]​
the first sc give me goosebump!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I was really looking foward to seeing Kon Rak Game Payabat but after watching the trailer and seeing a few pics of behind the scenes of this drama, I can't wait to see this! Kob is on a roll with her lakorns so far. Go Kob!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The very last scene Num was having a heart attack. lol. Love is painful isn't it?

Louis and Kob actually look cute together. I'm still wondering how Louis would give his heart to Num.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
The very last scene Num was having a heart attack. lol. Love is painful isn't it?

Louis and Kob actually look cute together. I'm still wondering how Louis would give his heart to Num.
[post="135657"][/post]​

im testing the new *spoiler* button Darvil put in :lol:

&raquo; Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... &laquo;
Louis will have to die for Num to get his heart :p

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
im testing the new *spoiler* button Darvil put in :lol:

&raquo; Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... &laquo;
Louis will have to die for Num to get his heart :p

[post="135666"][/post]​
Looks like it works Sarn! :lol:

since we're seeing Louis in the sc..is he going to die at the very end??..i would like to know how num's oing to end up with his heart too...

and yep..kob and Louis does kinda look cute together...i'n not a fan of long hair on guys..but in that sc..Louis and Kob looks cute....

karuna

sarNie Egg
:w000t: i can't wait. at first i was waiting for kob and chakrit and now kob and num look soo good. keke. wee

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Thank u so much for the teaser...i like it so much that i had to create a little avi!!! That lakorn look so intense :rolleyes: The one think that bugs me is louis and Kob, i don't really think they really match somehow..she's too pretty for him !!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. Victoria. Don't have to worry about that because Louis character will be kill off in order for Num's character to live. I wished Num Ghaichai was in here though.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Yes it will be good to have the other Num in here too...I like watching the two Nums together. This is character is a rare out of all Num's roles...