<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thank you for sharing the pictures! Num look a lot better than his previous pic...like nui's hair cut....wish them the best of luck...can't wait to see num and kob pictures together! :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think the article had anything to do with Duang Jai Patiharn. Bluemoon only put the pictures up so you can know how he recently looks like.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This article doesn't mention Kob or Duang Jai Patiharn :)

It's about Num and Nui...also he has another news about his latest lakorn Hima Ta Pra Jun with the girl he's pairing with...it's about a kissing scene...no article on DJP

Maybe Soutsada7 can summarize it for you gals

'ศรราม' ตามฟอร์ม ให้เกียรติ 'นุ้ย' ยังไม่อยากแต่ง

ยังคงเล่นบท “สุภาพบุรุษที่สุดในโลก” เหมือนเดิม เพราะก็เห็นว่าคบหาดูใจหรือเรียกง่ายๆว่าเป็น “แฟน” กับ นุ้ย-สุจิรา อรุณพิพัฒน์ อยู่แท้ๆ แต่พอถูกถามถึงเรื่องความรักทีไรก็ได้คำตอบแบบเลี่ยงๆ อ้างมุกเดิมๆว่า “กลัวผู้หญิงเสียหาย” ลองไปฟังคำสัมภาษณ์ หนุ่ม ล่าสุดสิ เมื่อถามว่าทำงานด้วยเรียนด้วยแบบนี้จะเอาเวลาที่ไหนให้ นุ้ย? “มีเวลาตามโอกาสครับ ถ้าว่างตรงกัน ปกติก็เรียนที่เดียวกันอยู่แล้ว เพียงแต่ว่าเวลาเจอกันต้องดูก่อน เพราะนุ้ยเค้าทำทีซิส ใกล้จะจบแล้ว และงานของเขาก็เยอะ ผมเองก็เพิ่งเริ่มเรียน” แล้วเวลาสวีตกันล่ะ? หนุ่มหัวเราะ “อันนี้ตอบลำบาก คำถามอันตราย ขอผ่านครับ” เมื่อไม่มีเวลาให้ แล้วนุ้ยว่าไง? “เข้าใจกันมากกว่าครับ ปกติก็ต้องรับผิดชอบหน้าที่ของแต่ละคนก่อน” คุยกันบ่อยขึ้นมั้ย? “ก็คุยปกติ แต่ไม่ได้บ่อยขึ้นหรือน้อยลง” เห็นลีลาเยอะ เลยยิงคำถามตรงๆ...เมื่อไหร่จะแต่งงาน? “ยังครับ อาจจะอายุซัก 35 ปีนี้ 32 เอง” พออายุขึ้นเลข 3 มีแว้บๆเรื่องแต่งงานมั้ย? (พยายามลุ้นแทนน้องนุ้ยเต็มเหนี่ยว!) “ยังไม่มีความรู้สึกอยาก เรื่องนี้ผมมองว่าเป็นเรื่องของความลงตัวมากกว่า อย่ามองแค่ตัวผมคนเดียว ต้องมามองที่ภาพรวมของเราสองคนด้วย ยิ่งเราเป็นนักแสดงยิ่งถูกจับตามอง แต่ในความเป็นจริงเราคือคนธรรมดา ถ้าวันหนึ่งทุกอย่างลงตัวมันก็ลงตัวเอง แต่ถ้ามีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงเราก็ต้องยอมรับ ผมเชื่อในเรื่องเนื้อคู่ คนจะเป็นคู่กันต่อให้เกิดอะไรขึ้นย่อมคู่กัน ดูตัวอย่างพ่อแม่เราผ่านอุปสรรคมาได้จนวันหนึ่งก็เป็นคู่ชีวิตกัน ผมไม่ค่อยห่วงในเรื่องนี้ เราต้องมองให้เป็นกลาง น้องเค้าเป็นผู้หญิง พูดอะไรมากจะเสียหาย ฉะนั้นที่เค้าตอบคำถามในส่วนที่ควรจะตอบก็เป็นสิ่งที่ดี ผมเองก็ตอบเฉพาะที่ควรจะตอบแล้วกัน เพราะเราต้องให้เกียรติสุภาพสตรี ให้เกียรติครอบครัวเขา” ที่ไม่ควงออกงานเพราะถูกจับตามองรึป่าว? “ผมว่าเราใช้ชีวิตปกติ เพียงแต่เราให้เกียรติในเรื่องของความเป็นตัวของเราทั้งคู่มากกว่า เพราะเมื่อเป็นข่าวมันกระทบไปถึงครอบครัวด้วย”.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
the article's basically about how num's always evading the questions of whether he and nui are dating, that he's still acting his usual self of playing the ultimate gentleman. Whenever reporters or anybody, for that matter, ask him any questions relating to his love life in connection to nui, he'd try to avoid answering by saying that he didn't want to besmirch the female's reputation. In the latest interview, he was asked that with schooling and acting, does he have time to spend with nui? regarding this question, num says that he gets to see and spend time with nui when they plan the time to see one another, since they're students at the same institution; however, they don't see each other often, since nui's about to graduate soon and she's also busy with her work...he also just started his studies and wants to focus.

- reporter: "How about some sweet moments between you and nui?"
- num: laughs it off and says he doesn't want to answer, since this is a dangerous question...

- reporter: "how does nui feel about the little time you have for her?"
- num: she understands that we each have our own responsiblities...

- reporter: "do you talk to nui a lot at night?" (maybe through the phone???)
- num: we talk like normal, not too many nights in a row and neither has our conversation lessen either due to our cramped schedules...it's normal.

- reporter: "seeing how you're so slick, I'm gonna be frank and ask when's the wedding?"
- num: not yet, maybe when I turn 35...I'm only 32 right now...

- reporter: "now that you've reached the number 3 (meaning num's 30+ years old), are you worried and anxious about being married?"
- num: in regarding wedding and lifetime partners, I highly believe in fate and "nua koo" (the one you're meant to spend the rest of your lives with) and that no matter what obstacles true lovers face, at the end they will end up with each other...so I'm not really worried about these kinds of issues. The wedding isn't really all about me, but more about whether we're both ready to settle down. Besides, she's a lady and it's not proper nor right for me to say too much regarding this matter, since I, as a gentleman, must respect both nui and her family, so I'll just answer your questions as much as I can without compromising the lady...

- reporter: "the reason why you don't go out as couples to public functions, is it because too many eyes are trained on both of you?"
- num: we're actually living a normal life...I think it's more of respecting both our personal lives and spaces...if there are scandals, we're not the only ones affected but our families as well...

lol, I actually enjoyed reading this...hope you peeps did too :D

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
It's funny how Num responses to all those questions regarding Nui...How long have they been together now ???

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah it should be since like their lakorn together when num was playing as monk right?

wasn't that their first lakorn together? or I just didn't catch their first lakorn together. lol.