<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

anjos

how come there isnt a pix of kob and num together??????? I'm dieing to see the two of them together......... I just cant waite for this movie to come out...... :w000t: :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's a picture of Num and Num's dad when they pose for Kwan Ruen Magazine: (picture credit: numluver...truely-cherished)

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
soutsada7 said:
victoria, I just love your banner of kob :D
[post="127731"][/post]​
Thanks! Are you talking about the .avi picture??? I didn't create it but someone else did and i forgot who :sweat: Kob's really pretty in it, it was from her mv for mistine...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^ditto, I'm waiting too :lol: aish, they do tend to keep lakorn news/teasers (well at least kob's lakorn) on the dl :sigh:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:( just curious are they ever going to show any pictures of num and kob together.... thye're really good with keeping this lakorn as a suprise of the reunite of the best on screen couple! :wub:

anjos

Bee said:
:( just curious are they ever going to show any pictures of num and kob together.... thye're really good with keeping this lakorn as a suprise of the reunite of the best on screen couple! :wub:
[post="129102"][/post]​

I know!!!!! they are kepting this movie in a low key..... there's nothing out there.... not much hit..... still waiting for the pix of num and kob too.... when are they going to let the pix out..... I'm drying here......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
RS is keeping this on a low profile. If they wanted to let it out, then the actors and actress for this lakorn would already be giving interviews and picture about this lakorn.

In my opinion. They're promoting Hima Tai Pra Jun right now. It's their number #1 priority. And you guys who haven't know yet, Num is not the main character in Hima Tai Pra Jun, so the pra'ek Film, who is having a scandle right gives them some disadvantage and the lakorn might be good as planned. One way to promote it is, leave their other project on a low profile and give out as much news as possible for Hima Tai Pra Jun.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
RS is keeping this on a low profile. If they wanted to let it out, then the actors and actress for this lakorn would already be giving interviews and picture about this lakorn.

In my opinion. They're promoting Hima Tai Pra Jun right now. It's their number #1 priority. And you guys who haven't know yet, Num is not the main character in Hima Tai Pra Jun, so the pra'ek Film, who is having a scandle right gives them some disadvantage and the lakorn might be good as planned. One way to promote it is, leave their other project on a low profile and give out as much news as possible for Hima Tai Pra Jun.
[post="129430"][/post]​
oh really? num's not the lead character??? but I wanted him to be the p'eak...lol, don't really think that Film can act all that well :shrugs: whatever, I just hope that they at least provide us with some pix at least :sigh:

anjos

gosh..... cant waite....... when..... when...... :blink: now that I know num is the pa'ek in Hima Tai Pra Jun....I'm not really in it anymore..... I just want to see picture.... picture of num and kob...... I come here everyday to see if there something but alaways nothing... :( :wavecry:

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^I know :tears:

thanks BlueMoon for the most recent pix of sornram :D wonder when he and nui will finally settle down :unsure:

macli

sarNie Hatchling
He's not fat nor funky looking like the last picture that was up with. Are the pictures touch up cause he seems to be really light skinned in the pictures??? Are Num and Nui still together, from all those weird articles in the beginning of the year? Anywase wish them the best. Like the way he looking now. He's hot and handsome again. What was the news about anywase???

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think the picture were re-touched. Because Num is going on a diet for this lakorn. His face is clean up a little, but you can still see a little chub on his chest and tummy.