<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously I didnt' think he look too bad in that picture...his picture during Mam Kat's wedding was looking worst...he looks sick and plus with his weight gain, his face seems to be shorter because he's gain more fats on his cheeks... I don't mind seeing him with some meat on him cause he needs some compare to when he did ban sai tong. I just want him to keep his hair short and spiky...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
soutsada7 said:
^^wait, so the drama of Num and Film has already aired? since when? :unsure: lol, don't know about how old that pix is, just translated according to the news article someone posted up ;)
[post="126168"][/post]​
I mean. If you look at the promotional pictures from Num and Film's lakorn you can see the change. I don't know when they're going to air Num and Film's lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if he got chubbier he don't have to lose weight just get pump up get some muscle lolll i like build p'k >>>>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i personally think Num is a bit too skinny... and every time i see his normal picture... it looks like he is tired or druggy... something like that... and he doesn't shave as much either...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
lol, I don't know...his weight isn't much of an issue for me...the man's got talent as an actor and I'm just very happy to see him co-star in another drama with my all-time favorite n'eak :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
soutsada7 said:
lol, I don't know...his weight isn't much of an issue for me...the man's got talent as an actor and I'm just very happy to see him co-star in another drama with my all-time favorite n'eak :D
[post="126317"][/post]​
Num has always been on the skinny side to me. But I agree with you, he has so much talent it shouldn't matter. I hope that what people are saying doesn't stop him from his acting career.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It won't stop him from his acting career. It's good that an actor/actress get criticize that way they'll know what to improve on and what the viewer likes.

If I was Num I rather hear Kob tell me that I'm gaining wait, rather than letting the elders say I'm fat. Because Elders have a bit of a mouth, so I like hearing it from a one of my peers.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
regaurdless of what i have said about him...he always improve and change for the situation he is in...i guess , i still love him

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
It won't stop him from his acting career. It's good that an actor/actress get criticize that way they'll know what to improve on and what the viewer likes.

If I was Num I rather hear Kob tell me that I'm gaining wait, rather than letting the elders say I'm fat. Because Elders have a bit of a mouth, so I like hearing it from a one of my peers.
[post="126490"][/post]​
lol, too true :sweat: the elders do seem to have an uncanny way of making one feel very self-consious about one's less-than sterling aspects :wacko:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
News from banmuang
The elder of channel 7 order P’Num to lose some weight lol

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^oh, man...considering we were just discussing that little news article, this is kinda funny :lol: no matter what though, I'm really looking forward to this spectacular collab...hopefully, this time there will be more lovey-dovey scenes between the two leads like in Sai Lo Hit :p

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the recent picture, he looks really good, but he's eyes make him look kinda tired...poor him.. :sweat:
I'm wondering what he is talking about, looks like an interview pictures...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
how cute to see Num and his dad in the same lakorn, maybe he'll even play Num's dad in this lakorn ahahaha :p