<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^yeah, it's so weird to see so many pix and updates on Kob, but not really on Num :blink: still very,very happy to see Kob, but just wondering :)

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i try to find num picture too, but can't seem to have his picture. I really want to see how he look like in the lakorn too.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
i'm getting so impatient right now...it's taking tooo much time ... :sweat:
and weren't suppose to do an opening ceremony at a later time...it's been quite a while now since they started filming...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think Num's busy with the soccer thingy right cuz I still see pics of that event...anyhow they went hiding to shoot this time cuz no pics....none from Kob's fan or Num's fan...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I have one quick question. I know that this lakorn is a romantic drama. What's the definition of romantic drama? I heard that there's going to be some kookie(s) episodes in this lakorn. Is this supposed to be comedy drama...when it comes to kookie(s)? Thanks.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
kookies? what's a kookie? sorry for my ignorance, but maybe BlueMoon can answer your question regarding the true genre of the upcoming drama :shrugs: sorry, not much help here...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kob says that the lakorn is romantic drama....not a comedy.

They don't get into too much details but I'm sure there will be lots of sweet scenes and something to make fans happy...although their last lakorn got very high ratings...Khun Pawr Rub Jang, but there were still criticisim on lack of chemistry btw the two former hot couple...so this time they have to bring it back....maybe instead of 15/16 million that Khun Pawh got for their ratings...this lakorn can outdo Lhong Ngao Jun and score a 20 million in one week ratings...that will make Khun Dang pair them up again asap for sure...LOL

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I find really really smail pix of Num talking about "Doung jai patiharn"

ตอนแรกกลัวไม่มีแรงเรียนปริญญาโทเลยกินซะฉุ แต่พอช่อง 7 ให้ลงละคร “ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์” ทีนี้ หนุ่ม-ศรราม เร่งรีด น้ำหนักอย่างด่วน!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Num4ever said:
I find really really smail pix of Num talking about "Doung jai patiharn"

ตอนแรกกลัวไม่มีแรงเรียนปริญญาโทเลยกินซะฉุ แต่พอช่อง 7 ให้ลงละคร “ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์” ทีนี้ หนุ่ม-ศรราม เร่งรีด น้ำหนักอย่างด่วน!
[post="125910"][/post]​
Thanks for the pic! Can anyone translate the article please
Gosh, it doesn't look like he lost some weight here :sweat: it seems he gain some weight!!! At least, he has short hair...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^it was basically saying that Num's been gaining weight (I guess from all the stress that he got from trying to earn his master's degree, well according to that news someone posted up ^_^, so he's been eating like crazy) and now that channel 7 has offered him the role in "duang jai pathiharn", he's working on losing that amount of weight he gained.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That looks like an old pix. If you look at the lakorn he has with Film, Pat, etc for RS he doesn't lookl like that.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^wait, so the drama of Num and Film has already aired? since when? :unsure: lol, don't know about how old that pix is, just translated according to the news article someone posted up ;)