<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
chinkywinky said:
Thank you for the summary. Sounds very romantic and yet, drema. I like kob new hair color. It brings out her glow even more than her black hair. Thanks youa for sharing!
[post="121163"][/post]​
Hahahah..I'm not the one post the pictures lol

ns0051

sarNie Egg
This is irrelevant to the lakorn but any one notice that the denim jacket Kob wore is the exact same one she wore during the opening ceremony of KhunPawRapJarng. Gotta love that she recycles her clothes even though she can affort not to.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ns0051 said:
This is irrelevant to the lakorn but any one notice that the denim jacket Kob wore is the exact same one she wore during the opening ceremony of KhunPawRapJarng. Gotta love that she recycles her clothes even though she can affort not to.
[post="121335"][/post]​
talk about keeping an eye on things..lol

missjoy

sarNie Elites
ns0051 said:
[post="121335"][/post]​

i notice that a while back too... :w000t:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
Hahahah..I'm not the one post the pictures lol
[post="121285"][/post]​

I think chinkywinky mean, thank you for sharing Lol but iono, it not that important.. :lol:

So Kob going to be an artist and Num suppose to have a heart disease , but get his heart tranplant with Louis...never watch that kind of lakorn before..sound interesting

Kob new looks is so pretty...I knew she is one of the unique actresses...
:wub:

mskinyi

p'kob suay mak ar'... her hair color is nice too keke the same color as the one my auntie's got in her do... narak jung^^

ns0051 hahah i was just thinking that too... knew the jacket seem all too familiar... awesome!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
finally some pictures here!!! Kob is really gorgeous with curly hair... and i like her with brown hair..it's always nice to change hair color heheh

anjos

thank you ya!!!!! for the summary and the pix..... very appricatie it..... the story line sound very good..... and I love kob's hair......I just love how she change her hair....... this color look really good on her..... one thing for sure I cant waite to watch the movie..... :w000t:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i like her new look too and it's nice of her to change her hair color just for the new lakorn...can't wait to see the ceremony pics....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hope P’Num loses some weight because P’Kob is the one who force P’Num to lose weight hahahah.