<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I REALLY HOPE THIS WILL BE BETTER THAN THEIR PREVIOUS ONE...

khun paw rhap jharng is just disappointing... not romantic enough!!!

have some kissing and etc in this one... like Sai Lod Hit!!!!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm wondering when are we gonna get some news on this new lakorn, do you think we'll have more details when kob and chakrit lakorn will be on aired ???

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey i just saw a little summary from thaidramafan..alot of grammar..i just posted what it said..lol

Num has a heart disease.Kob acts as an artical teacher. Kob loves louis. Num got into a traffic acident and is in critical condition.Louis was killed(im thinking both num and louis got into an accident) the heart of Louis is put into Num's body.

typical korean drama. i knew num might have a heart problem.since they said its a korean drama.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
victoria said:
I'm wondering when are we gonna get some news on this new lakorn, do you think we'll have more details when kob and chakrit lakorn will be on aired ???
[post="120854"][/post]​
thanks tinah for the little storyline. It sounds very good. :w000t:

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
hey i just saw a little summary from thaidramafan..alot of grammar..i just posted what it said..lol

Num has a heart disease.Kob acts as an artical teacher. Kob loves louis. Num got into a traffic acident and is in critical condition.Louis was killed(im thinking both num and louis got into an accident) the heart of Louis is put into Num's body.

typical korean drama. i knew num might have a heart problem.since they said its a korean drama.
[post="120864"][/post]​
thanks for the info! The story seems really interesting, i'm wondering if Kob wil hate Num in the beginning since him and louis were in the car accident, but louis died ???

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:

[post="120864"][/post]​

I'm kinda lazy to go to Thaidramafan but can you post the link of the thai article for me please.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
I'm kinda lazy to go to Thaidramafan but can you post the link of the thai article for me please.
[post="120934"][/post]​
I already got this news ja. I will translate this one too lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thai drama fan doesn't have the article up. One of the girls at AAK scan the news from a newspaper, so you'll have to go over there to see the article. They interview Kob about her role in Duang Jai Pathiharn.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
New about the lakorn of num and kob and little summary of the lakorn. maybe someone in here that know thai better then me can do a better translation. I'm not too good.

"ดวงใจปาฏิหารย์"อิงเกาหลี!

"กบ"ฮาเจอ"หนุ่ม"-หาทางเล่นกุ๊กกิ๊ก

"ละครเรื่องนี้จะอิงกลิ่นอายของซีรี่ส์เกาหลีมาเยอะมาก เพราะฉะนั้นมันจะดราม่าหน่อยๆ และมีกุ๊กกิ๊กน่ารักด้วย" นางเอกขายดีประจำช่อง 7 "กบ"สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง บอกถึงสไตล์ละครเรื่องใหม่ของเธอ "ดวงใจปาฏิหารย์" ที่ได้โคจรมาเจอคู่ขวัญ "หนุ่ม"ศรราม เทพพิทักษ์ อีกครั้ง

ความรู้สึกได้เจอ "หนุ่ม" อีกคำรบ "กบ" บอกว่า "ก็ดีค่ะ พี่หนุ่มสนุกสนานเหมือนเดิม ชอบแซวกบ อำกบ แกล้งกบเหมือนเดิม เราเถียงกันไปมาจนคนในกองถ่ายจะบ่นเวลาที่เราไม่ได้มาถ่ายด้วยกันว่าเมื่อไหร่คู่นี้จะมาสักที"

"ในเรื่องกบเป็นครูสอนศิลปะ พี่หนุ่มจะเป็นโรคหัวใจ แล้วนางเอกจับพลัดจับผลูมาเป็นครูสอนศิลปะให้พระเอกเพื่อให้จิตใจเขาสงบลง เพราะนิสัยเขาเกรี้ยวกราดคิดว่าตัวเองจะตาย แล้วมีคนที่นางเอกรักคือ หลุยส์ สก็อต เหมือนเป็นพี่น้องกัน หลังจากนั้นพระเอกเกิดอุบัติเหตุเกือบตายตัว หลุยส์ถูกฆาตกรรมแล้วตายก็ผ่าเอาหัวใจหลุยส์มาใส่ในตัวพี่หนุ่ม"

บทพ่อแง่แม่งอนถือเป็นทางถนัดของ "กบ" หรือเปล่า? "กบถนัดแนวดราม่ามากกว่า บทกุ๊กกิ๊กพอเล่นได้ด้วยความที่เราเล่นละครมาเยอะมาก มันก็มีแนวกุ๊กกิ๊กบ้างเราก็ต้องหาอะไรเปลี่ยน หาทรงผม การแต่งตัวใหม่และวิธีการเล่นใหม่ทำให้ดีที่สุด"

แถมสาวเจ้ายังมีละครอีกเรื่อง "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ที่ได้เล่นคู่กับ "สเตฟาน"สันติ วีระบุญชัย อีกครั้ง "ต้องรอให้หลายๆ อย่างลงตัวก่อนถึงจะบอกได้ พี่ลอร์ด(สยม สังวริบุตร)ติดต่อมาแล้ว แต่บทยังมาไม่ถึง เพราะฉะนั้นระหว่างนี้จนถึงเปิดกล้องอาจมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงก็ได้ กับสเตฟาน ความจริงกบเล่นละครกับใครก็ได้ ขอเพียงแค่ว่าเราทำหน้าที่ของเราให้ดีที่สุดเท่านั้น"

จากข่าวสดค่ะ kamnab
อืม..พี่หนุ่มแกล้งนางเอกของเราอีกแล้ว เลยโดนนางเอกบังคับให้ลดความอ้วนซะงั้น
สงสัยหาทางเอาคืน อยากเห็นเบื้องหลังละครเรื่องนี้เร็วๆ จังค่ะ kamking

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Kob Change her hair style and color just for "Doung Jai Patiharn" Here the picture of her how she going to be in the lakorn. Brook doesn't like her hair that color the like her black hair better.

I think she look really pretty with this hair color her black hair is nice too, but too plain.

credit to allaboutkob forum for the pix

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the summary. Sounds very romantic and yet, drema. I like kob new hair color. It brings out her glow even more than her black hair. Thanks youa for sharing!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
chinkywinky said:
Thank you for the summary. Sounds very romantic and yet, drema. I like kob new hair color. It brings out her glow even more than her black hair. Thanks youa for sharing!
[post="121163"][/post]​

:D :D :D Actually I'm not Youa :p