<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
i think red drama..try to copy korean style nowaday...i don't know why..but anywayz..i'm looking forward to it..cus it's KOB AND NUM!!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
victoria said:
This lakorn with Kob is not the korean syle lakorn...

Num will have another lakorn with Ace,Film,Pui,Pat and Four, it's called "Hima Ta Saeng Jun" and this lakorn will be korean style.
[post="116717"][/post]​

Sorry to disappoint you, but this lakorn also has a korean style lakorn cause I just found out from one of Kob 's fans and Kob said it herself.. :D

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but this lakorn also has a korean style lakorn cause I just found out from one of Kob 's fans and Kob said it herself..  :D
[post="116759"][/post]​

Are you kidding me !!! OMG i didn't know that...oh well, i'm not really into korean style so i guess i'll just have to wait and see how it will turn out..thankx for the info

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. Kob just posted again and said it's going to be the liking of those who watch Korean drama. So it would be a bit koreanish. I notice RS is starting to take on the role of styling their lakorn to another level.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well..the truth is Korean dramas are watched throughout the world because of twisted original great plots and many have subtitles....what Thailand lack is subtitling their lakorns...if their lakorns had subtitle, I'm sure people would be more prone to watch and buy them because they're already really good...

anjos

Mae said:
Well..the truth is Korean dramas are watched throughout the world because of twisted original great plots and many have subtitles....what Thailand lack is subtitling their lakorns...if their lakorns had subtitle, I'm sure people would be more prone to watch and buy them because they're already really good...
[post="116813"][/post]​

I do agree w/you ..... is thai movies had subtittles it would be watching all around the world too.... I wish they could make it to subtittle....I know that my in law family love to watch thai movies but they dont understand it so they have to waite till hmong or someone tranlate it ....which it suck cuz... they cut off most of the part in the movie....

vina_lek

Mae said:
[post="116813"][/post]​
oh, I completely agree w/ you. If only thai lakorns would just pick up some subtitling, it'll be popular worldwide, too.

Well, I still don't like the rape scenes that are prevalent in thai lakorns esp. b/wn nang-ek & pra-ek though. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You would notice now aday Korean are going into Thai trend too. They're now having force kiss, and attempt rapes. Haha, but for them it's done by either pra'ek or second pra'ek. I remember in Winter Sonata, second pra'ek tried to rape na'ek. And in Heaven's Tree, pra'ek got all emotion and tried to rape na'ek. The funny thing about Korean attempt rape scene is that, the place they film is cold, so the na'ek has alot of clothing on, and it's hard for the rapist to tear it apart. :lmao:

Why r-scenes in Thai lakorns? Na'ek doesn't give in to pra'ek and plays hard to get. While in other drama for instance Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. The girls just give in without a struggle and that makes you think the girls are easy to get. :sweat:

Sarn likes thriling scenes, so I know she'll go on a strike if they ever think of taking out r-scenes.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Hopefully no one dies or have cancer...but Patiharn means miracle so something must be tragic or dramatic for them to change it from Prattana wishing to miracle Patiharn?

Anyways I saw some recent pics of Num and he looks very unhealthy...his eyes...hmm..don't know...hopefully he sleeps or something cuz he looks dead.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
BlueMoon said:
Hopefully no one dies or have cancer...but Patiharn means miracle so something must be tragic or dramatic for them to change it from Prattana wishing to miracle Patiharn?

Anyways I saw some recent pics of Num and he looks very unhealthy...his eyes...hmm..don't know...hopefully he sleeps or something cuz he looks dead.
[post="116906"][/post]​
so true blue....num needsto try and get lots of rests, the look aint crackn'

Num needs to keep himself healthy and fit...cause finally a drama just like old time for him and kob...i would hate for him not to compliment her nicely like he used to...kob on the other hand..she's always beautiful.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I would not worry about Num's not being fit and healthy in this lakorn with Kob. I always see him nice and clean when he's playing opposite Kob and Ning. Especially with these two, Num always ready...didn't matters if lakorns or movies. You will see.....you won't dissapointed:) because I know I won't.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Lildreamer said:
Num needs to keep himself healthy and fit...cause finally a drama just like old time for him and kob...i would hate for him not to compliment her nicely like he used to...kob on the other hand..she's always beautiful.
[post="117066"][/post]​
no better way to put that

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
vina_lek said:
oh, I completely agree w/ you. If only thai lakorns would just pick up some subtitling, it'll be popular worldwide, too.

Well, I still don't like the rape scenes that are prevalent in thai lakorns esp. b/wn nang-ek & pra-ek though. ^_^
[post="116843"][/post]​
lol, true. i dont like dumb rape scenes too. =/

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
OMG 5 days already and still no pics for us :shocked:
i'm wondering why it's taking so long just to get one little sneak peek picture