<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jackielee978 said:
The only thing I know about this lakorn is the pr'ek and n'ek don't get along in the beginning...but I wanted to see the slap/kiss scenes.. :p
[post="115480"][/post]​
thanx jackielee978 at least thats something

moilee

sarNie Adult
To Daisy,

What pix did you see? I don't know if they belong to this lakorn. I think those pix are from KRGP...not DJP.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
No pics yet, been waiting for two days now, at least just show us the fitting day pics... :( then I'm satisfied cause this thread has been going so long without no pics..

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Message from allaboutkob from Kob on 05/10/06

สวัสดีค่า..ทุกคน
เปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่แล้วน๊า..
คิดว่าน่าจะถูกใจคอเกาหลีนะคะ..
เพิ่งเปิดกล้อง..ก็เลยยังถ่ายไม่หนักเท่าไหร่
เจอพี่หนุ่มกี่ที ก็ยังชอบแกล้ง..ชอบอำเหมือนเดิม
แต่ที่ไม่เหมือนเดิม..ก็คือคางย้อยๆของพี่เค้า
ที่โดนอ๊บน้อย..บังคับให้ลดเป็นการด่วน..
ยังไงก็คอยสังเกตกันเองนะคะ..ว่าช่วงใหนอ้วน..ช่วงให นผอม..
แล้วจะเข้ามาส่งข่าวคราวนะคะ
แล้วเจอกันค่า..
อ๊บน้อย

I'm not too good at translate but I can tell you briefly. Well, she just say hello to everyone (all the fan) she is now shooting a new lakorn and pretty busy. And talk about everytime she meet P'Num he still like to joke around and like to pick on people like always. But one thing she can pick on him is he getting chubby and she force him to loose some weight. And she tell the fan to keep the eyes on him when the lakorn release which sence he chubby and which sence he is skinny. And if she have anymore update she will give the fan the update.

See you ka!
Little Kob

I want to see the picture so bad. Hope Kob will post some picture for us sometime.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Num4ever said:
Message from allaboutkob from Kob on 05/10/06

สวัสดีค่า..ทุกคน
เปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่แล้วน๊า..
คิดว่าน่าจะถูกใจคอเกาหลีนะคะ..
เพิ่งเปิดกล้อง..ก็เลยยังถ่ายไม่หนักเท่าไหร่
เจอพี่หนุ่มกี่ที ก็ยังชอบแกล้ง..ชอบอำเหมือนเดิม
แต่ที่ไม่เหมือนเดิม..ก็คือคางย้อยๆของพี่เค้า
ที่โดนอ๊บน้อย..บังคับให้ลดเป็นการด่วน..
ยังไงก็คอยสังเกตกันเองนะคะ..ว่าช่วงใหนอ้วน..ช่วงให นผอม..
แล้วจะเข้ามาส่งข่าวคราวนะคะ
แล้วเจอกันค่า..
อ๊บน้อย

I'm not too good at translate but I can tell you briefly. Well, she just say hello to everyone (all the fan) she is now shooting a new lakorn and pretty busy. And talk about everytime she meet P'Num he still like to joke around and like to pick on people like always.  But one thing she can pick on him is he getting chubby and she force him to loose some weight.  And she tell the fan to keep the eyes on him when the lakorn release which sence he chubby and which sence he is skinny. And if she have anymore update she will give the fan the update.

See you ka!
Little Kob

I want to see the picture so bad. Hope Kob will post some picture for us sometime.
[post="116364"][/post]​
Thanks for the update news Num4ever, :lol: hahha finally Kob's getting Num back with the joke ...He better lose weight for Kob lol :D , now I can't wait to see their pics

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
It's so sweet of Kob to keep us updated about this lakorn and so cute the way she talks about num, i love those two heheh
hopefully she'll post some pics for us...

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
o wow, good thing good thing. I thought i was hallucinating or something when I saw his about-to-be douple chin in this one lakorn. i'm happy now.

but i really dont understand why this lakorn has to be korean style? I don't like korean dramas. GEE.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
zhanzhao said:
o wow, good thing good thing. I thought i was hallucinating or something when I saw his about-to-be douple chin in this one lakorn. i'm happy now.

but i really dont understand why this lakorn has to be korean style? I don't like korean dramas. GEE.
[post="116583"][/post]​
huh? what korean style

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sammie said:
:huh: so is this going to be a period drama lakorn or a Korean style lakorn???
[post="116602"][/post]​
know one knows anything , except that its going to be drama and the p'ek and n'ek doesnt get along in the begining

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
sammie said:
:huh: so is this going to be a period drama lakorn or a Korean style lakorn???
[post="116602"][/post]​
This lakorn with Kob is not the korean syle lakorn...

Num will have another lakorn with Ace,Film,Pui,Pat and Four, it's called "Hima Ta Saeng Jun" and this lakorn will be korean style.