<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Toon said:
Hey gals or guys any news or summary or what this lakorn is going to be about please let us know ok.... :D i'm so excited about this lakorn and I do hope it is a period lakorn or even better a time travel lakorn...hehehe
[post="114023"][/post]​
me too! I have a feeling it going to be period and time travel lakorn. I'm sure! I just hope it like my feeling.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
hmmm...so excited!!! can't wait to see pictures and the storyline!! let me see from the title, let me make my own storyline to match the title:

let say Num's fiancee/girllfriend dies and he is devastrated...can't love anyone the same as he had loved her. Meanwhile, Kob, who is suffering from some sort of heart disease and is slowly dying and the only way she can live is by getting a heart transplant. By miracle the heart she receives is Num's fiancee. So by another miracle, Num and Kob runs into each other and she begins to have this feeling in her heart...so everytime they always meet her heart always beats so fast. As the two spend more time together they begin to have this bond. Kob begins to fall in love with Num and Num too begins to feel the love that he was missing once again. Num by then also notices that Kob does things that resembles his fiancee....but then what will happen when he finds out that his beloved fiancee's heart was given to Kob, how will he feel then, can he love Kob as he had love his fiancee even though he knows that his fiancee is in Kob? so he is stuck with the delimma about whether he is loving Kob for herself, or for the fact that he feels like he is with his fiancee when he is with Kob. And what happend when Kob finds out that the heart she has is the guy that she love's dead fiancee. Can she be with the man that she thinks is only with her because she has his dead lover's heart and that she resembles her. hahaha...shoot..i should go write a fanfic for this storyline....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Baby T. I was thinking the same thing. But if it goes like that it will be similair to Summer Scent (korean drama).

Babyt

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
Baby T. I was thinking the same thing. But if it goes like that it will be similair to Summer Scent (korean drama).
[post="114230"][/post]​
never heard of Summer Scent...is it good?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
[post="114230"][/post]​
yeah similair to Summer Scent lol...I hope the story is good.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
too bad there's no opening ceremony....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Summer Scent.

Pra'ek was going to get marry to his sweetheart. But on the wedding day she got to a car crash. And the heart was donated to na'ek, because na'ek had a heart disease and needed a transplant and luckily there was a donor. And each time she meet pra'ek her heart beats fast, even when they're not even looking at each other. Na'ek also has a fiancee who helps her and stuff and she's loyal to him. Later on the fiancee was like "since you got your heart surgery, I feel like your heart changed, you're not the same." When she got the heart transplant she also begin to like the things pra'ek sweetheart liked.

I didn't finish the series though because it was getting too dramatic and pra'ek was weak. He's pretty quiet.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the inform, but I have seeming a korean serie was like it. Almost the whole thing was alive. Maybe, the Thai people copy the idea from Korean Series. ANyway, thanks for sharing.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Koo Kum but not sure if Red Drama made it...but then I think RS only has Red Drama under it's tv production division cuz I read it once in The Nation and they only mention Red Drama as the production that makes tv series....

TaePangkorn had Num as pr'ek and RS had the rights to the soundtrack remakes...but that lakorn was a CH3 Production under Quakers Brother.

Bangsaithong is a Ch3 production as well not RS....but Num sang the song for that as well as starred in it...
[post="114160"][/post]​
But those are all remakes and from the title of this one Duang Jai Patiharn, I never heard a lakorn title, not from a book or a remake.

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is like an old movie that i saw. the p'ek never does any charity things but once he meets n'ek he falls for her and goes to donate some blood with her. he says that he gonna sign the bag of blood and that he wants her to have it. he also becomes a donor and donates his heart which he says is only for her. well he dies and she gets both things. its a sad lakorn. i cried in so many scenes. well getting back to this lakorn, its good seeing them together again. can't wait to watch it!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Both Nutt and Tun's girlfriend are going to be in here. I wonder who they are going to play. Friends or enemy.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
let's just hope its not a sad ending....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I want sad /sweet ending .. but that doesn't mean one dies.. i want an ending that will make you cries your eyes out but they end up together..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
chinkywinky said:
I want sad /sweet ending .. but that doesn't mean one dies.. i want an ending that will make you cries your eyes out but they end up together..
[post="114910"][/post]​
yea know wat cha mean

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
let it be a happy ending, especially with kob and num, it will break my heart if they don't end up together!!!
hehe i know i know...it's just a movie :rolleyes:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
The only thing I know about this lakorn is the pr'ek and n'ek don't get along in the beginning...but I wanted to see the slap/kiss scenes.. :p