<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! so this is a good news..thanks youa. i can't wait for the ceremony myself just wanna see new pics of kob and num..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
lol..funnie bluemoon..tv pool is weird..cant really relie on them..since they dont know whos the nang ek..then their news arent reliable..sometime they confirm a lakorn and its not even true..
[post="112096"][/post]​

I know right!!! There aren't even any pics , but just the news of them makes us so hyped and look how many pages we makes!!! :shock:

So Tomorrow is the opening ceremony!! WOw That fast!!!! :w000t:

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
hahaha, this is SO awesome. im so happy. my first number one favorite on-screen couple. this is so great, i cant wait.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The real day open ceremony is May 8, 2006 ja.....cuz May 2 P'Num just come to fitting clothes only ja.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
YoUa said:
The real day open ceremony is May 8, 2006 ja.....cuz May 2 P'Num just come to fitting clothes only ja.
[post="112902"][/post]​
P' Num come to try on the clothes? Hum.... what is that sound to you? Is it going to be a period lakorn? " Doung Jai Patiharn" does sound like a period lakorn to me. What you guy think about it? If it a modern lakorn I don't think P' Num need to come try on the cloth right.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
เมื่อวานนางเอกดวงใจปาฏิหารย์ของพี่หนุ่มมาบอกข่าวด้วยตัวเองว่า
วันที่ 8 พ.ค.เปิดกล้องแต่ยังไม่มีพิธีบวงสรวงนะค่ะ มีข่าวคืบหน้าอะไร
แล้วจะมาบอกอีกทีค่ะ

Last night Ng'ek P' Num in Doung Jai Patiharn she give out the news from her own mouth saying that the lakorn will be start shooting on the 8th of May, but not going to have the open ceromony yet.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
we got 4 more days!!! till the opening ceramony!!! yah can't wait but i won't be able to see the pics for a while my internet is dead and school computers block the photos for somereason so that sucks. DANG<

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
sarahvang said:
we got 4 more days!!! till the opening ceramony!!! yah can't wait but i won't be able to see the pics for a while my internet is dead and school computers block the photos for somereason so that sucks. DANG<
[post="113944"][/post]​
no open ceromony on the 8th they going to shooting on that day.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey gals or guys any news or summary or what this lakorn is going to be about please let us know ok.... :D i'm so excited about this lakorn and I do hope it is a period lakorn or even better a time travel lakorn...hehehe

anjos

That's sad...... :( no open ceremony.....but the early they shoot the sooner we got to watch the movies so.... that's a good thing... :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Has Red Drama ever done a period lakorn before? Sry. I don't catch up on that productions lakorn because they usually make their lakorns for channel 3 and put their singers in as actor/actress.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
nancyvang said:
Has Red Drama ever done a period lakorn before? Sry. I don't catch up on that productions lakorn because they usually make their lakorns for channel 3 and put their singers in as actor/actress.
[post="114028"][/post]​

Koo Kum but not sure if Red Drama made it...but then I think RS only has Red Drama under it's tv production division cuz I read it once in The Nation and they only mention Red Drama as the production that makes tv series....

TaePangkorn had Num as pr'ek and RS had the rights to the soundtrack remakes...but that lakorn was a CH3 Production under Quakers Brother.

Bangsaithong is a Ch3 production as well not RS....but Num sang the song for that as well as starred in it...