<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
thanks Pon...I know Rabbit...she's is a member @SKForum too but I don't think she can speak or write English...I wish she could so she can inform overthere..lol

but no one knows the storyline cuz Thaitv3 board didn't have it either...
[post="110200"][/post]​
P'Rabbit....she can speak English and write ja. She also memeber in allaboutkob too.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
jackielee978 said:
Hey, I remember when they film Khun Paw Jarp , it was on May too.. so this lakorn should be airing this year.. Kob is on a role with three drama this YEAR!!! :w000t:
[post="109857"][/post]​
I remember that! They start filming in May and we get to watch it in august right after P' Num birthday. I bet we will get to watch it in august of this year too unless the story is longer then khon paw rub jarng then I don't know.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If they'll start filming early May, just like Khun Paw Rup Jarng, they also might celebrate Kob's birthday. Cause I remember in Khun Paw Rup Jarng, they celebrate Kob's birthday during one scene.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It's 5 months or so to shoot a lakorn and Kob only has this to shoot...cuz KRG is already done or something even though I don't see the closing pix of that lakorn yet...so it will air in late fall or winter....

vina_lek

oOoOoOh I'm always so late on the news! That's good I guess...cuts of on the anticipation time! I can't wait to see Num/Kob in a drama!! :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
angelina from interlove update new lakorn tv pool listed and this lakorn was one of it but for some reason it said nang ek not indentified from channel 7..what does that mean?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
angelina from interlove update new lakorn tv pool listed and this lakorn was one of it but for some reason it said nang ek not indentified from channel 7..what does that mean?
[post="112080"][/post]​
Cuz Kob is the n'ek and TV Pool forgot how to spell Kob Suwanan Kongying...lol...jk :lmao:

But Kob is the n'ek ja...

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..funnie bluemoon..tv pool is weird..cant really relie on them..since they dont know whos the nang ek..then their news arent reliable..sometime they confirm a lakorn and its not even true..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This lakorn isn't even out and yet everyone is so hyped about it!!! I can't wait to see this power couple again. What was the last lakorn they acted in together?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
iamnowhere said:
This lakorn isn't even out and yet everyone is so hyped about it!!! I can't wait to see this power couple again. What was the last lakorn they acted in together?
[post="112118"][/post]​
i believe it was khun paw rup jarng

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
Cuz Kob is the n'ek and TV Pool forgot how to spell Kob Suwanan Kongying...lol...jk :lmao:

But Kob is the n'ek ja...
[post="112088"][/post]​
hahahaha...you are so funnie lol

ga-cha said:
I'm sick of seeing them. I want new couples!
[post="112056"][/post]​
lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Here update
Card is one of P’Num fanclub and meet his yesterday. She hear P’Num say this lakorn will
open ceremony on May 2, 2006 lol. So if this true then we will see pictures in next 2 days lol

If May 2 is the day open ceremony then maybe in May 8 is the days that start to shoot lol

Here news from Khaosod
After push 'Stefan' to be stability. Suvanant Kongying receive as jaedon again with
Num Sornram. They are jaedon and padon in the lakokrn "Duang Jai Patiharn" for
RedDrama which have Nutpong Taychapanya and Tong Soopatya Reunrerng as the
supporting actors. We'll have to see if who will be popular or new born stars.

http://www.matichon.co.th/matichon/m...day=2006/05/01

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
YoUa said:
Here update
Card is one of P’Num fanclub and meet his yesterday. She hear P’Num say this lakorn will
open ceremony on May 2, 2006 lol. So if this true then we will see pictures in next 2 days lol

If May 2 is the day open ceremony then maybe in May 8 is the days that start to shoot lol

Here news from Khaosod
After push 'Stefan' to be stability. Suvanant Kongying receive as jaedon again with
Num Sornram. They are jaedon and padon in the lakokrn "Duang Jai Patiharn" for
RedDrama which have Nutpong Taychapanya and Tong Soopatya Reunrerng as the
supporting actors. We'll have to see if who will be popular or new born stars.

http://www.matichon.co.th/matichon/m...day=2006/05/01
[post="112316"][/post]​

You pretty update Youa! I was going to post it too! Thanks anyway for doing that. It even better to know that they open early because I can't wait to see the lakorn.