<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Duang Jai Prattana do sound like either period or boran kind of lakorn...can't wiat to see kob and num on screen together again!!! :wub:

lostgurl

sarNie Egg
jackielee978 said:
It's been quiet here, I hope they release something or confirm that they having a lakorn together... Yeah I hope it another period or boran, love Kob in boran outfit!!! :D
[post="95516"][/post]​
I hope they confirm it soon.....whatever the lakorn is.... boran or period...as long its a drama i'm all for it. :D

Its been awhile since i see kob and num on screen together again. The last one wasn't that good.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
if it is a period lakorn..i want it to be in the time like Prissana and Barn Sai Tong...Num looks HOT on those suits...and i'm sure kob will look beautiful since we already seen her in something like those dresses...

Mint27

yeah, i wonder if it's confirmed too..if it is..it's totally GREAt because Num will star with both Noon and Kob. hopefully the one with Noon is confirmed too. :huh: :lmao:

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah,,i wanna see kob and noon as well as kob and num..lolx...wowow..this year is a great year!! year of the dog waa..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Is it confirmed by the stars themselves? No but has the news been spreading yes...anyways I hope the lakorn is something different from RS like magical or epic or something like time traveling or another life or something...I'm dreaming but I really wanna see something like that right now cuz if this is another "r" lakorn then it's a redundant thing since her past two had that in there....I want something different...

sarN

sarNie Granny
no "R" there never any action beside the light dim and the camara move toward the ceiling lol .... i perfer slap/kiss/force/kisses..hugges .. is A .. OK :p :p

L

lalalek

sarN said:
no "R" there never any action beside the light dim and the camara move toward the ceiling lol .... i perfer slap/kiss/force/kisses..hugges .. is A .. OK :p :p
[post="101920"][/post]​
LMFAO SARN, YOU ARE SO FREAKEN FUNNY BUT YET I AGREE WITH U!!!!! I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT TOO AND FOR NUM AND KOB, I DEMAND SOME ACTIONS BETWEEN THEM...I HOPE THAT THIS IS A ROMANTIC DRAMA...... :D ......I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, I WOULD BE WILLING TO DROP EVERY MOVIE AND WATCH THIS..LOL

WE SHOULD HAVE LIKE A COUNTDOWN BEFORE THIS MOVIE STARTS......AHHHH..I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:lmao: yes num and kob! cant wait and they do look so cute together on tv. yea a period lakorn does sound good and num so cute in them. i guess i'll settle for anything too.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i hope it's a slap/kiss lakorn. it would be so good. but you know kob and num haven't really done a slap/kiss lakorn. u can't count dao pra sook because they had an attempted rape and a rape, but no slap/kiss.

slap/kisses are way way better.

can't wait.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
NO confirms yet ??? when will they let us dieing fans know... I love slap/kiss scene but i want moreeeeeeeeee sweet scenes...... :p

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Well to tell the truth if Num and Kob are having a lakorn together actually I would expect a lot out of them because they have act together many times and have been in the entertainment for a long time too. I really would like to watch something that is really surprising to me. But that's only if they are confirm to actually have a lakorn together.