Bua Kaew Jukgrote

rukmos

sarNie Adult
* Buatong --- To be Aom when grown up...Because she's stubborn just like her mom in the lakorn...
* Rasameejan --- To be Cartoon when grown up...Because she's sweet just like Kaew Kinaree...
* Petchrungsri --- To be Lek when grown up...Because he can like Tawanchai and try to stop her from being bad...
* Tawanchai --- To be Au when grown up...So that her and Lek could could love each other but they will have to go through obstacles since Tawanchai is bad...
* Pom Tong --- To be Tar when grown up..
I agree with you, but the one person I would change is Tar. I rather have Boy Supol play Pom Tong so that he can end up with Aom(Buatong) or at least with James. I'm not a fan of Tar!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Then what happen to Petchdara lol..Everyone else is there lol..But anyways here's the ending SC'S
EPI 42---ENDING

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
this ending sucks! agree that there should be part 2 or something!!! these two episode there weren't any scene where phetdara and buakeaw actually got together...also agree that they made it as buakeaw wasn't even there at all. man what is their problem to make this lakorn so stupid worst than guyasit... NEED TO EXTEND IT LONGER! :angry: :angry:

val

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, but the one person I would change is Tar. I rather have Boy Supol play Pom Tong so that he can end up with Aom(Buatong) or at least with James. I'm not a fan of Tar!
true...someone other than tar. not a fan of him also

nolee

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching the ending.. it was pretty wack cuz it was so short.. they shouldve extended it

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i just watched the ending part too...i do agree that it is a little too short...i think they should have added more too it...oh well im glad that this boran lakorn wasn't til 29 or something like the last one...so yeah~

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got a question ! Wat eps did P'k meet up wiht Cartoon again ?? The scene im talking about is after she give birth to their baby cuz in the old version the P'k dig up the ground and found her with their newborn baby in her arm .. yeah and the theme song came up .. catchy song LOL >>> i didn't watch the new version so those dat seen all the way thur ... do enlight me

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
In this version...i think pra ek didn't even meet up with cartoon until after she was raped by mekasit...am i right? i dn't know what part it was in....but yeah!

yak

sarNie Adult
question... i see da preview for this and i see lek dies... how many times he died in this lakorn.. lol...