Bua Kaew Jukgrote

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is stupid why they have to may keaw kinaree got rape by yak may ka sith. she already have a kid with petch dara. the old version didn't do that.
really that is wired to me thought. I didn't see that maybe i skipped alot that is why. so makasit rape keawkinarre. interesting.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmm really that happends? im guessing thats gonna be in the next part that i will see. Is it after that cave yak dude takes her!

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg . So the Yak > Lek acutally "R" Keawkinarre > Cartoon !!! Dat will be sooooo wrong even though in the old version the Yak did try but he never sucessful . Ahhh it just ruin it den !! Cuz in the old version i like Keawkinarre the most and i feel the P'k love her the most too !!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah forreal...it does seem like he loves her the most because...he slept with her intentionually and shit..and with bua keaw he just pretty much won her and shit...i don't....but yeah i wanna watch taht part then!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well in the next epi (33) Kaew Kinaree has a kid with Maekasit..And Maekasit was going to take her to Nakorn Glarnghow with him but she didn't want to go..So he took only the baby with him and didn't take her..As for Epi 32 nothing much happened..Maekaput found Kaew Kinaree with Maekasit in the cave and she told him that Maekasit raped her and he got pissed off obviously..And she said her and Petchdara loved each other and that Petchdara didn't rape her like Maekasit did..So Maekasit went back home alone and he told Petchdara that Kaew Kinaree is his wife now...And I don't know whats wrong with Maekasit at the end because he told Upsornsuda's servant to go tell Upsornsuda and Buakaew that they can come out and take care of Petchdara 'Doo Lae' him..So Upsornsuda was happy of course..So Upsornsuda left Buakaew in the room and left..And it ended there...I take it as Maekasit has something up his sleeves..Well here's some caps I did...

Also I forgot what epi it was but Maekasit killed Upsornsuda's servant..Oradee...It seems like he didn't mind if the baby was girl because he asked his soldier if Upsornsuda gave birth yet and they said yea she did..And so he asked if it was a good or boy and when they said boy he got pissed off..

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
really that is wired to me thought. I didn't see that maybe i skipped alot that is why. so makasit rape keawkinarre. interesting.
This is so crazy... why do they have to write the story this way. Feel so soory for Keawkinarre.

is keaw kinaree going to have 2 kids? 1by Petchdara and 1 by Maekasit or only one kid. I'm confuse by all your comment.

val

sarNie Adult
whao...they really change the story line on this. felt so sorry for cartoon having to give birth twice with different guy. anyway just can't wait to see the kids parts now lakorn is getting boring and dragging

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oh wow....i can't believe it..they really did change the storyline like some of you guys said...but kinda kool though...i don't mind...phetdara deserves it..for taking his wife first...lolz...it's now even...but yeah i do feel sorry for keaw kinaree..it would have been better if he raped his own wife and she had a kid..then maybe they can really fall in love because of the kid and be together at the end..and it would be okie because upsorn can make it all up for cheating on him.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn will be ending in early May so hopefully everything speeds up you know...But everything will because the kids will be growing soon..

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Ok this is what I have to say and I'm not saying this to hurt anyone or put anyone down but its just how I feel and I think I should express it before I explode. When everyone says that kaew is loved by peth more we all know that and can see that, so why didn't they just name this boran after kaew instead of buakaew. It seems like kaew is the main n'ake and her role is more important than buakaew and of course kaew is loved by peth more. At least the old version I can feel that peth loved buakaew more but this one I don't feel it. This remind me of the boran wongsawan where wong won the girl and he thought he loved her more than chanta but truely he loved chanta more and he sure did express it. And oh my god boran has come a long way and more modernize to have a n'ake have two child with TWO DIFFERENT MAN that is so so so wrong. at least if someone was going to get pregnant by megasit it should be his wife so they can end up together like everyone wants. ok that is all for now I will save some for later.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I got what you was saying sweetlaogirl.

I think they named the lakorn after BuaKeaw instead of Keaw because BuaKeaw Jukgrote could only kill megasit and Keaw could not. Anyway, why do they have to make Keaw got rape by Megasit. <_<