Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just got a chance to watch the show that Lek and Au came on..They were so cute and Kik (the comedian) wanted Lek and Au to pretend they were in a love scene...All I can say is they were so cute..! Also there was Tar..Aom and Cartoon...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh..........are you serious.........who was she cracking jokes to or about..........i can imagine her right now......gosh, you hecka make me wanna watch it soooooo bad................ :drool:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
About Tar mostly lol..And there talking about who likes to do what on the set and Lek and Aom said Au likes to look at herself in the mirror to check herself all the time and that Au likes to wear mascara..Like she has it on already but she put it on again lol..And Lek said Au is the special one in the set lol...It was really funny..You should watch it..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
they have it on BBTvThai But I recorded it already off BBTv and I'm Uploading it right now .. its gonna be about 10 minutes but I have to go real quick so I'll come back and post the link when I get back o_O in a an hour or so

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing show, tina. you are awsome.

the new background preview look very interesting, also today esp, bua kaew has to give up her jukgrote or killing to go with lek so he wouldn't kill bua tong.