Bua Kaew Jukgrote

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Who is the guy between au and tong, i can recall it right now.
also can anyone please give me a summary of what happen in the last two esp, 21, 22? thank

val

sarNie Adult
so far, lek was going to marry cartoon (the brid princess) and also found out that au is pregnant which got him really mad. Cartoon is also pregnant and run away to find tar. those monkey with aom's mom took cartoon to aom's parents kingdom to meet tar and she found out that he already have a wife which is aom. aom was angry and hate tar not wanting to see him but her mom was there for her. aom then also found out that she pregnant in episode 22. cartoon apologize for coming for him and that she didn't know he already have a wife. aom then say that she understood her and consider her as a younger sister and will she consider her as an older sister so they understood each other.

not good at sumarizing so hope this help. anyway little of topic - i have buakeaw buatong the old version so whoever is interesting in waching it again (since we're watching the new version now) let me know and i'll try to upload it but if no one is interesting then i won't upload because takes too much time

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes please were you up load it not from the begining through if you dont want too because it too boring.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so far, lek was going to marry cartoon (the brid princess) and also found out that au is pregnant which got him really mad. Cartoon is also pregnant and run away to find tar. those monkey with aom's mom took cartoon to aom's parents kingdom to meet tar and she found out that he already have a wife which is aom. aom was angry and hate tar not wanting to see him but her mom was there for her. aom then also found out that she pregnant in episode 22. cartoon apologize for coming for him and that she didn't know he already have a wife. aom then say that she understood her and consider her as a younger sister and will she consider her as an older sister so they understood each other.

not good at sumarizing so hope this help. anyway little of topic - i have buakeaw buatong the old version so whoever is interesting in waching it again (since we're watching the new version now) let me know and i'll try to upload it but if no one is interesting then i won't upload because takes too much time

thanks very much for the summary, val, your summary sure is helpful. also if you upload, can you upload the whole thing. I have the old version too, but many of my tapes are missing. so please help to upload the whole lakorn. I wanna see it again. thanks.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu

thanks for the little summary...please upload the last eps for me..

yak

sarNie Adult
oh wow... so whose au baby daddy?

val

sarNie Adult
definately not lek because they never slept together...she wouldn't even let him touch her. Au's babby daddy is tar

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
The video was great! Au and Lek make an awesome couple. I can't wait for them to have more scenes together. I wish this aired more than twice a week. Thanks for the video!

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool mv . why can't P'k spare Au for Lek lol ... the main guy alway get all the pretty girl

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to Phoenix...I wanna watch this show..But I don't know where to get it at..It aired on Friday in Thailand..But Phoenix said on the show they were gossiping about each other..lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
whats the name of the show and airing date? I can see if i can find it ... =x LOL i mean lol at like thaitv. and bb one of them has to have it .. lol

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Why is the main dude go around impregnating all the other girl who is not his wife? And why is his wife still with him? Plus he is not even the best looking guy in this particular lakorn, the other dude is better looking than him. Man, this is why I don't watch boran lakorn anymore.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think they should have made Lek pra ek...he is hella hotter...but then agian it was good that they didn't make him pra ek because people would hate him for sleeping around so much...hehehe but yeah anywayz... bua keaws hair is sooo annoying...why do they gotta make her look like such a kid...arrrrrrgggggg! I really feel sorry for lek when he found out that his wife was pregnant with another man's kid..he looked sooo hurt...i hope they will be together at the end...im really cheering on that.