<span style="color:#33CCFF"><b>Waew Sieng Seung (Hunk Manogka)</b></span>

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
isn't tae the p'ek from "Ai Fuk" with Bongkot? I think he's a good actor but I just can't really get into this lakorn because I feel like there's no sparks or chemistry between him and Yui. But I'm still watching it because I like the whole concept. It's by the same people who did Pleng Pah Fah Lom Dao and Kaen Lum Kong and they even have the same singer for the soundtracks, Maneemookda. I love her voice and the style of songs that they have for these lakorns, proh mak mak!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think there's a whole lot of sparks btw Yui and Tae :p .

I'm really not the type that like sweet scenes but he and Yui [Yui-Anas] is really pulling me in w/them. I even blush watching them. They are so cute 2gether :wub:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
yui is a great actress and she is as good as noon! They are at the same level, but for some reason she is not as recognizable.

Mann

heheh love this lakorn, thee is chemistry between yui and tae, i like tae, he's not soo bad, he;s a good actor!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is a good lakorn and i love the song to it. but it's so sad and dramatic for me...hehehe...i can't stand it. but Yui and Tae does make good couple hehehe...

Bou

sarNie Adult
i jus recently started watchin this lakorn and i think tae is very adorable i dunno somethin about this dude that i like lol and when he was in buang rak playin the younger version of peppers dad i thought he was very cute from than on lol.. i also like yui in here havent seen her in a lakorn ever since nok ork but i am kind of confused on the storyine can anybody help me out on what its about? thanks in advance

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yup it ended. everything was wrapped up pretty good. tae and yui make such a good couple, and the baby was soooo adorable!

Mann

the aby was extra cute, i liked the eyes so cute, and when suriyupha try to kidnapp him he was shaking his head hehehe how adorable...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like how this ended. It was pretty good and all the bad people deserve what they get. Love to see Yui other lakorn soon.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i watched the first eps but stopped. i predicted that the lakorn would be too dramatic/sad for me and each eps are soo short. so how would u rate this lakorn from 1-10? should i watch this, i'm glad to hear it had a good ending though and wait there's a baby??

Mann

tang071 said:
i watched the first eps but stopped. i predicted that the lakorn would be too dramatic/sad for me and each eps are soo short. so how would u rate this lakorn from 1-10? should i watch this, i'm glad to hear it had a good ending though and wait there's a baby??
[post="144291"][/post]​
ui'd rate it a 8 or 9 it's pretty good you should see it!! and there is a baby towards the end it is sooooo cute sooo adorable... :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
there a babaybaby at the end ? ? ? o ' my .. i love baby ! Can't wait to get a copy next week ..oOOooo babaybyaya !

tang071

sarNie Elites
haha sarN i thought u already knew about the baby...of all ppl lol. thanks Mann for your rating of the lakorn.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, Sarn doesn't know!!

It's cute, I like the scene when she was feeding him bananas that she chew on for him, it was intense, sad at the same time because they didn't have food and was homeless, but the baby was very cute!