.::Soulmate::. [Discontinued]

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is soooo mean to yaya, poor her.
So sad that this is a short chapter, i really liking this ff.
hope to read more soon:)
Thanks you na ka! I'm glad you like it and sorry for making it short. I will make the next chapter long so no worries. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry that I took a while.. Here you go and enjoy!... :D

Chapter 10

It 9 AM in the morning, Mint was cooking eggs with bacons making a sandwich and preparing for Nadech. Her door bell start ringing, she thought to herself that it may be Nadech. She smiled and quickly walked to the door.

"ding dong.. ding dong..."

Mint: "Coming, coming.." She hurry and unlock the door. As she opens the door, she was so shocked to see the person infront of her. It was Pope.. wearing a stunna shade and holding a dozen flowers with him. He slowing turn to look at Mint.

Pope: "Hi gorgeous.." He smiled and hand her the dozen flowers. Mint couldn't said a word but accepting the flower that he gave her and fake a smile, she walk back inside and made a enraged look while Pope follows her inside. "I'm sorry that I haven't contact you for so long.. I just got back from a trip and come straight here to see my beautiful girl.." Pope gently put his hands around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. Mint felt disgusted by him and made a anger look while didn't face at him.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech walks out of the door and quickly walk to his car. His mother walk pass and saw him rushing but she stopped him.

N'Mom: "Nadech, where you going?" His mother asked.

Nadech: "I'm going to work, Mother."

N'Mom: "But where's Yaya? Weren't you suppose to wait for your wife?" She said to him. Nadech rolled his eyes, he was in a hurry.

Nadech: "She might still resting.. I have a meeting now Mother, I will go first now."
His mother stopped him again.

N'Mom: "Well before you.., just letting you know that your father and I will be heading to America, we might gone for a very long time.. Since you stay here, take care of the house and company.." She came upclose to Nadech and grabbed his one hand. "..And please.. take good care of your wife.." Nadech looked at his mother in the eyes, he couldn't say no when she pleased him.

Nadech was on the high way driving, he heard a beeping sounds from a text message. He stopped at a red light and check, it was Mint texting him.

Mint text message: "Sorry, Nadech.. I don't think I will be making. Please forgive me. Love, Mint."

Nadech got very mad and hit steering wheel, didn't realize that the green light flash and the car behind him hunk at him then he start driving.
Yaya carried a box of all her stuff while she's going to the elevator, yaya waited for the elevator to open so she could go. All the staff made a sad face and cried.. One of the staff stopped Yaya before she's going in the elevator. "Why.. are you leaving us boss?.. We don't want you to leave.." Yaya wiped her tears and tell her that they will be fine without her because there will be a better boss to replace her. She didn't get it what Yaya's coming from but she doesn't want her to leave. Yaya gave her the letter to hand it in to Nadech when she leave and now she say goodbye. Yaya came out from the company and look back for one last time, she get in the taxi right on Nadech was arrived. Nadech was walking and about to go in his office but the staff that had Yaya's letter, she gave it to him and was going to tell him about Yaya but he just went in and take the letter. Nadech put the letter on the table and was curious earlier about why Mint can't make it. He tries calling her but she didn't answered.

While Yaya was still on the taxi, her phone start ringing and it was her best friend Rita that's calling. Yaya eyes began to watering and answered the call..

Rita: "Yaya!.. I'm back in town.. Ahh, I miss you so much!.. How are you doing?..."
Yaya: "I'm... I'm good, Rita.. How about you?.."

Rita heard and can tell that Yaya's crying.. "Are you ok, Yaya?.. Where are you right now? Come over to my place, I'm about to be home just a bit.."
It was around 7 PM, Yaya arrived to Rita's house.

Rita: "Are you ok, Yaya?.." She hold on to Yaya's arm and walk her to the couch.

Yaya: "I am fine.."

Yaya cried infront her bestfriend and hugged tightly in her embrace. Rita asked her what's going on and what's with her stuff? Yaya doesn't know how to explain it but told her everything about her life..

Rita: "Yaya, why didn't you tell this to your parents?..."

Yaya: "I don't want to, Rita.. I don't want my parents to get stress over me.. Now that they live far.. I don't want them to be worry about me.." Yaya grabbed Rita's hand and asked her to please hide this from her parents. "Please don't tell this to my parents ok, Rita.. You're my only friend that I can trust now.." Rita felt really bad and agree to not tell her parents. She told Yaya to live with her for now on and will try to go ask Rome to hired Yaya again...

Thank you for the update naka. I feel like you left me craving for more na..... How come Nadech doesn't know that his wife is missing????? Read that letter!!! Hurry..... let the guy show some feeling towards Yaya naka.... I am so sad for her right now.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the update naka. I feel like you left me craving for more na..... How come Nadech doesn't know that his wife is missing????? Read that letter!!! Hurry..... let the guy show some feeling towards Yaya naka.... I am so sad for her right now.
LOL, no problem. I'm glad you like this chapter. I will try to update tomorrow if I can ja! :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Candy!

I'm glad Yaya left him; can't wait to see Nadech's reaction when he reads her letter.

Can't wait to read more; keep up the good work!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 11

Rita and Yaya was waiting for Rome in his office but he was out for lunch. Rita got very bored and walk to his desk and saw a frame photo of him on the table. She grabbed it and take a look, she did her puking and disgusted face by looking at Rome's portrait, Yaya laugh and tell her to stop teasing him. Rita got an idea and went through his desk to find a permanent pen to mark on his face while he's not here. She mark a mashtache on the frame and start laughing so hard. Yaya told her to stop and tell her to sit down before he comes back. They heard foot step's coming, Rita quickly put the permanent pen away and put the frame back on his desk. Rome walks in and saw the two of them sitting on the couth and he was more shocked when he sees Yaya.

Rome: "Hey, Yaya... How are you doing?.." He smiled and walk over to her.

Yaya: "Hi Rome, I'm doing fine.."

Rita interupted and said "Hey, hey, hey.. We're actually here today to ask you if you can hire Yaya as a worker again?.. Can you?"

Rome: "Ofcourse.." He laugh. "Yaya is such a hard working person. Why wouldn't I? And there's plenty position for you to do Yaya. Feel free which one you want to do? You can even work on your same position if you want to." He smiled at Yaya while looking at Rita too. Rita rolled her eyes on him and cross her arms together, she feel kindof annoying somehow. Yaya was happy and thanked Rome very much to give her another chance again. She told him that she will be working her same position as tailor.
Papers was all around the ground, Nadech was checking files by files. He looked all the salary that they have made, the salary became low. He walked out the office and asked everyone where's Yaya, he wants to talk to her. One of the staff says, " Yaya was out a long for a long time.."

Nadech: "Where did she go? Why didn't she tell me?!..."

The same staff that gives Nadech the letter came up to him. "Nadech, she told us that she quit the job. We don't get it why she's leaving..." She said. Nadech was confused and did not know anything about this. "Yaya told me to give you the letter and have you read it yet?.." Nadech realize about the letter earlier and he went back to read it. It was a notice letter that she's quitting the job. Nadech got angry after reading her letter, he crumbled the paper and punch the wall.

Nadech: "It's all because of you.. that makes me life like this.. You will get it Yaya..." He did his evil eyes and crumbled the paper even harder.
Yaya was measuring one of the model by her tallness and waist and write it down on the form sheet.

Yaya: "Ok you are done.." She smiled. "Thank you na ka.." The model said and walk away. Rita walk pass by Yaya and whisper to her.

Rita: "Yaya, let's go dinner later alright.." Yaya nodded her head and smiled.

After they finished their work, they walk to Rita's car and get in.

Rita: "Yaya, what's on your mind right now?"

Nadech was pop out of Yaya's mind, she was wonder how he have been. Rita looked at Yaya and call her.

Rita: "Yaya.. Yaya...." Yaya blanked her eyes and looked at Rita. "Are you ok, Yaya?.."

Yaya: "Yeah..I'm fine.. Ready to go?.. I'm hungry.." Her stomatch start growling loud. Yaya put her hands around her stomach, Rita covered her mouth and start laughing. "Hey.. Stop it..." Yaya slap her arms and smile.

Rita: "Ok.. ok.. I'm driving now.." Still laugh while she turned on the engine.

Nadech got out of his car, he was outside of Mint house and know that she's in there. Pope and Mint was sitting on the couch while Pope one arm is around her shoulder and kiss her on the head. She crosses her arms and want him to leave already.

Mint: "I'm going to the restroom.. I'll be back." Mint got up and walk to the bathroom. Pope was cheering and watching soccer game on T.V. Nadech ring the door bell waiting if Mint was going to open the door.

"Ding dong..."

Pope: "Ah darn it..., who even comes this late?.." He quickly walk over to the door and opened. Pope saw Nadech was looking towards him and Nadech was shocked that it was the same guy when Mint and him had the arguement.. Mint got out of the bathroom and saw Nadech was at the door. She was in shocked..

Pope: "Uh hi.. What do you want?.."

Nadech's face became very hot and burned, he grabbed Pope's in shirt and punch him in face. Pope fall down on the ground and Nadech was on top of him and start hitting him more.

Nadech: "What do I want!.. You're in my girlfriend's house!..." He punch Pope more and then Mint ran and stopped them and pull Nadech away.

Mint: "What are you doing here, Nadech?"

Nadech: "What am I doing here?! To see you! But I guess you're with this guy the whole time!.. And didn't realize about me anymore.."

Mint: "It's not what you see.."

Nadech: "What do you mean it's not what I'm seeing!.. We argue about this once Mint!.. And you brokeup with me.. Now you want me back.. But you're with him!.. Are you trying to use me?!.." Mint tried to slap Nadech but he caught her hand. "Don't even dare to hit me with your ugly hands. This is the end, Mint! I'm tired of you and your wicked life!.." He let go of her hand and walked out of the door..

Mint fall down on the ground start tearing while got dumped by Nadech. Pope was going to cheer her up but she pushed him away out the door..

Mint: "It's all because you!.. Don't ever come here again!.." She shouted and slammed the door hard.

Pope walks to his car and moaned by gotten hit by Nadech fists. He was extremely angry that he got hit and planned to pay back time..

Pope: "Bastard.. This ain't going to end..I will pay back and you will see.."

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for those who read my FF, I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while now. I'm very sorry! >.< Anyways, here this chapter. For the next chapter, the dramatic parts will began. :dance3: :dance1: :woot:

Chapter 12

3 months later...

Nadech was in the meeting room presenting about the wages of what their company has had. The company budget became very low after Yaya has quit. After meeting was done, Nadech was going to enter his office but one of his assistant stopped him. "Mr. Kugimiya, the company of Modeling Agencies will be having an event for the next two days. We will have to flight there at Chang mai by tonight. And also, we have to find someone for this project as soon as possible, who should we ask?"

Nadech: "Just find someone soon as possible for this project, I don't care whoever but just find her!.. And be prepare!" He said. "Ok na ka.." said the assistant. She quickly walk away. Nadech droves back home and got home. The bodyguard saw him running in a rush, he ask "Master, what can I do for you?"

Nadech: "Ta, I want you to go to my room and prepare my clothes for me. I will be heading to airport in bit."

"Ok I will now, master." He went up to Nadech's room and prepare his clothes for him. Nadech was waiting outside for Ta and looking at time at the same time. Ta came out and put the suitcase in the back trunk. "Ok master, are you ready to go?"

Nadech: "Yeah let's go now.."
Rome quickly run to the hallway where Yaya and Rita is coming from.

Rome: "Great! I see you girls on time."

Yaya: "What's going on, Rome?" She asked.

Rome: "We need to flight at Chang Mai as soon as possible today because the event of Modeling Agencies will be the next two days." He turned and look at Yaya. "Yaya, can you please be the model of this event. We need someone to do this.."

Yaya: "But.."

Rome: "No but.. Please do this for me! Please... I know it is a last minute thing but please do this for me.."

They both look at each other eyes tightly. Rita looked at her best friend and the guy who she always hate, she felt hurted when he asked Yaya instead of her. Rome grabbed Yaya's hand and beg for her help. Yaya feels bad if she refuse to do this job but however, she says yes.

Yaya: "Ok I will do this.."

Rome smiled and give her a big hug. "Thanks Yaya for doing this for me. I'm very happy!.." He hold her tightly in his embrace. That even makes Rita upset, she doesn't know why she felt this way although she hated Rome so much. Yaya and Rita was walking to her car, Yaya seems that Rita look so down. She asked her.

Yaya: "Rita.. Are you alright?.."

Rita: "Oh.. yes.. I'm alright.." She answered back. Rita feels like she wants to ask Yaya if she likes Rome but couldn't confront her. Rita droves them back home and quickly to prepared their clothes on the suitcase.

Yaya: "Ok!.." She smiled and ran to Rita's room to check if she was done. "Are you done packing?" She asked. Rita smiled and said, "I'm all set!" They both laugh and head to the airport. They got into the airplane and put their suitcase on top of the overhead. They sat down on their seat and were very excited to go on this trip. The airplane has moving and it's flying to Chang Mai..
They finally arrived to Chang Mai around 9 PM. They got out of the door and saw Rome was there waiting for them already. He walked over to them and asked how's the flight going? Rita answered him.

Rita: "No duh, very tired!" She roll her eyes at him and she saw something was on her shirt but she could reach to clean it. Rome came closer to her and help cleaning for her. Rita was stunned and let him clean it for her.

Rome: "There.. It's gone.." They stared at each other in the eyes, then she did a pout at him and give him an evil glare. She turned around her back and cross her arms together waiting if they are ready to go.

Yaya: "Rome, so which hotel are we sleeping in? I'm very hungry and tired now.."
Rome: "Oh great. Since you girls just got here, I'll take you girls for dinner. This is my treat so don't worry."

Rome grabbed both of their suitcase to the back trunk and take them out for dinner. While they got to the hotel, they each have their own room. They went on separate ways to find their room number. Yaya slide the key down and got in while Nadech just arrive to found his room next to Yaya's room. He got in his room and put his suitcase away. Yaya opens her suitcase and start to hang clothes up on the hangers. She went bathroom to go take a quick shower then went to bed. Nadech was done taking a shower and got out wearing his pajama. He walked over to his bed and laid down. He closed his eyes then went to sleep..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
THANK YOU, Candy!

You cannot leave us hanging like this na. I know Kiki won't forgive you if you don't update soon, jk.

:clap: :dance1: :clap: :dance1:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
THANK YOU, Candy!

You cannot leave us hanging like this na. I know Kiki won't forgive you if you don't update soon, jk.

Haha! I won't leave you girls hanging, I'm sorry that I haven't update this FF for a while now. And I know! Lmao! Thanks to Kiki! I will update soon na so don't worry. :) I'm glad you girls like my FF. Makes me very happy.. Teehee :ghehe: :cloud9:

THANK YOU, Candy!

hehehe Vimalee - YOU KNOW me too well na......

Yes, Yes, Yes - you have to update this weekend for us na... even if it's short it's ok....
It's too much....... THEY ARE IN THE ROOM NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!!!! I can't help but scream. YOU HAVE TO GET THEM IN THE ROOM TOGETHER!!!! hahaha
I want to see JEALOUS Nadech and take some ACTION on his WIFE and have her melt into puddles (but of course, he doesn't have to know all that YET).

Candy - u adding spazz on top of all the spazz this week with Yadech????? Update naka!!! Pretty please????With Barry on top???? hahaha

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe Vimalee - YOU KNOW me too well na......

Yes, Yes, Yes - you have to update this weekend for us na... even if it's short it's ok....
It's too much....... THEY ARE IN THE ROOM NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!!!! I can't help but scream. YOU HAVE TO GET THEM IN THE ROOM TOGETHER!!!! hahaha
I want to see JEALOUS Nadech and take some ACTION on his WIFE and have her melt into puddles (but of course, he doesn't have to know all that YET).

Candy - u adding spazz on top of all the spazz this week with Yadech????? Update naka!!! Pretty please????With Barry on top???? hahaha
LOL! Kiki your so funny! Yes, I promise I will update tonight just for you girls.. LMAO You girls are too funny, make me laugh. Haha, I can't wait to update this chapter for you girls too cause I've been waiting to write this but I still have to keep continuing writing and writing.. Lol, now it gets to this chapter I want to write now. Hehe, be waiting girls. :D :heart: